Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [09/09] Message from the Team - Notes for the impending Patch 3.1

Scavenger
    Amen brother

Refugee

Xbox one smg bug

So it seems when you shoot the smg at anytime it has the constanr sound of shooting even though your not shooting your gun at all it will make that gun sound until you exit out of your game and reenter :/

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyon757 View Post
    You could for giggles play a creative map for the time being. Have some fun, infinite amount of food and drink, and start working on a new design for horde defense? Just a thought.

We are using the time to build numerous structures to test their defense abilities!
    Might just have to try this while I'm waiting for Bioshock to come out.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    This was submitted on Friday. Usually this info is passed onto me once the patch goes into submission.
    I blame on you jk

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire-Alchemist View Post
    Mini bike: no idea what the word is on that. But for the Zombie loot: that is a quick "fix" they did to keep the huge lag down on horde night. Lag was making the game unplayable for some people.
    Thank you for the typo correction. Yes I understand that's why the uh did what they did but there is no real reward for surviving a blood moon now other than keep health benefits. I'm good with them breaking down but they could at least drop the loot. I'm more concerned about the bikes anyway. We have lost about 9 now.

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble912 View Post
    So it seems when you shoot the smg at anytime it has the constanr sound of shooting even though your not shooting your gun at all it will make that gun sound until you exit out of your game and reenter :/
    The AK-47 also dose this and its also ps4 not just Xbox

Plus 9 bikes is that all lol its so funny not so much wen ur missing parts to remake another lol
    Also doors still spawn in on poi's I believe also glitch in the land when digging you end up with parts that can be seen not walked through but can't be destroyed either- blue maple grows as pine and changes to blue maple in its last stage- zombies spawnin in ur base perimeter wall even though you land claim hell out of it- there was I post on steam kinda slating this game and as much as I love this game idea I don't think there is enough to it- will see what alpha 15 brings hopefully that will change things but from what I see in the videos it just looks a bit prettier not much done to add to the game jus make it look better- hope I am wrong as I feel this game has soooooo much potential but seems to not being going any place fast :/
    Do love the game though so please keep on keeping on

Refugee

seriously people

I know this game has got a few problems at the moment but I can't see why everyone is moaning, they are working on fixing the problems as fast as they can. I am waiting avidly for all the fantastic games coming in the future from you lot as you all seem to know what your doing so well.