Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [09/09] Message from the Team - Notes for the impending Patch 3.1

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    I believe it is in submission now, so if it moves as fast as the last one did it will hopefully be early next week - but don't hold me to that, that's just my best guess based on the last one.

All good. Thanks for all the work you do to bring us this awesome game. Can't wait to see what the future holds. Enjoy your weekend.

Scavenger
    Thanks for making this game even greater
    Any news on random gen poi for the next patch? I'd like to add some life to random gen

Please hurry so I can get off this damned Ark.

Thank you!

Thanks for the details Clare!

Refugee
    Thanks for the update Clare and thanks to the team for your hard work

Hunter
    Brilliant news. Now we just need to get rid of that horrible lighting, bring back dynamic lighting, fix the multiplayer and it will be perfect.

You guys are amazing, thank you!! Love this game and can't go without it!

Refugee

Great job on the patch

Quote Originally Posted by Tw2Brick View Post
    Please hurry so I can get off this damned Ark.

Thank you!
    I gave up ark too.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by skippy0330 View Post
    clare i love you. im also retweeting this
    Love the youtube channel brother keep up the good work

Hi all,

Below is information from the team regarding the expedited patch announced earlier in the week.

Clare

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when the player not standing on solid ground such as while was loading into a world, respawning, or falling off an edge
    Could this possibly pertain to the Ghost player issue we are experiencing?

Refugee
    Hi all,

* Fixed an issue where climbing a ladder up or down through a hatch would cause a sudden drop in hunger and thirst stats
    Now my ladder has no hatches and I still have this problem. Is this going to fix the food/water problem with ladders with no hatches?

Yacko - I believe the fix covers the Hunger and Hydration as a whole, not just this specific setup

Canyon - I think the ghost player is more of a desyncing issue, but it will be interesting to see if this reduces the hauntings in your game

Refugee
    Hi all,

Below is information from the team regarding the expedited patch announced earlier in the week.

Clare

--------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
    Release Notes
    Patch 3.1
    PS4 Version 1.05
    XB1 Version 1.0.5.0

We would like to announce the impending release of Patch 3.1! We wanted to get out another patch as soon as possible to fix the issue with hunger and thirst dropping while climbing ladders. In addition, there were a few other fixes we managed to sneak in. We hope to release the patch in a few short days. The full list of fixes is below:

Bug Fixes and Improvements

* Fixed an issue where climbing a ladder up or down through a hatch would cause a sudden drop in hunger and thirst stats

* Fixed an issue where the prompt to interact with certain hatches and doors would not appear even though the objects themselves were still interactable

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when the player not standing on solid ground such as while was loading into a world, respawning, or falling off an edge

* Improved consistency of D-Pad shortcuts to prevent accidental dropping and scrapping of items

* Fixed an issue where the “Assemble” button shortcut was no longer appearing

* Fixed an issue where the “Recipe” D-Pad shortcut for some consumable items was no longer appearing

Thanks, as always, for your continued support! We couldn’t do this without you!
    This girl deserves a round of applause as she stood with us durning such a frustrating/stressful time, I thank you from the bottem of my heart that you stood here and help everyone as much as you can and deliever us great news. Thank you so much clare for caring about the community.

-spellknight2

Refugee
    I am happy they are patching the food and thirst issue. But wondering if they have any plans on fixing the issues where the game crashes and you lose your minibikes. This has now happened 4 times and I'm frankly getting tired of building them just to lose them when the game crashes. Just curious thanks 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Spellknight2 View Post
    This girl deserves a round of applause as she stood with us durning such a frustrating/stressful time, I thank you from the bottem of my heart that you stood here and help everyone as much as you can and deliever us great news. Thank you so much clare for caring about the community.

-spellknight2
    *applauds* I definitely agree. Thanks once again. :-) hurry Sony/Microsoft hurry lol.