Page 105 of 341 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 5104

Thread: [WIP] STARVATION by SDX team

Any power generator. You should count 10 valves for each branch, including derived ones. If my english is getting confusing i'll try some ilustration later on

Hard to explain what i mean without knowing the right words
    Last edited by Mortelentus; 02-23-2017 at 04:29 PM.

Survivor
    Boiler - - - - - - - - - valve - - - - - - - - - valve

- <- pipe

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortelentus View Post
    Any power generator. You should count 10 valves for each branch, including derived ones. If my english is getting confusing i'll try some ilustration later on

Hard to explain what i mean without knowing the right words
    I understood u) Now everything works fine))

What game version (server and client) is the current build (15.2.9.2) supposed to load onto? I updated both the server and game to the current build using the launcher and both server and client are running b07 and the client hangs at waiting for steam auth. The server appears to be working except when I telnet into it it wont accept basic commands like help or shutdown. Next step is to blow out both sides and reinstall but I want to make sure I have the correct game version running first. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by xyth View Post
    What game version (server and client) is the current build (15.2.9.2) supposed to load onto? I updated both the server and game to the current build using the launcher and both server and client are running b07 and the client hangs at waiting for steam auth. The server appears to be working except when I telnet into it it wont accept basic commands like help or shutdown. Next step is to blow out both sides and reinstall but I want to make sure I have the correct game version running first. Thanks.
    It says right on the update page. 15.2.8.2 is for 15.2 B7 If you take the B8 files and compile them with 15.2.9.2 I have gotten errors doing that. Server needs to be on 15.2.9.2 with the base files 15.2 B7 and so does the client. We have people that have tried to mix them up (upgraded client to B8 and server files still build 7 etc) and it caused world corruption. This is why we tell our server owners to make sure that their client is compiling files in another directory other then steam default so the files are not force updated and they can stay a version behind and that they should not upgrade client or server until the mod releases an update compatible with the current version of 7DTD

Quote Originally Posted by rentechd View Post
    It says right on the update page. 15.2.8.2 is for 15.2 B7 If you take the B8 files and compile them with 15.2.9.2 I have gotten errors doing that. Server needs to be on 15.2.9.2 with the base files 15.2 B7 and so does the client. We have people that have tried to mix them up (upgraded client to B8 and server files still build 7 etc) and it caused world corruption. This is why we tell our server owners to make sure that their client is compiling files in another directory other then steam default so the files are not force updated and they can stay a version behind and that they should not upgrade client or server until the mod releases an update compatible with the current version of 7DTD
    Thanks for the info. By update page I think you mean the launcher patch notes, which do indicate that 15.2b07 was needed for the previous version but there is no listing for the current version.

As I said, I have both client and server on B07 and 15.2.8.2, and both are in a separate directory, not the default game directory, so I guess the next step is to uninstall both and retry.

We're working on a update for tonight. Only updating for 15.2b8, no new features yet.
    Last edited by Mortelentus; 02-23-2017 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xyth View Post
    Thanks for the info. By update page I think you mean the launcher patch notes, which do indicate that 15.2b07 was needed for the previous version but there is no listing for the current version.

As I said, I have both client and server on B07 and 15.2.8.2, and both are in a separate directory, not the default game directory, so I guess the next step is to uninstall both and retry.
    Yes if your 7DTD bits are Build 7 and you are using the mod version 15.2.9.2 you should be fine and you are in a separate directory I have no clue why suddenly anything would have changed for you - the server does not autoupdate does it? A couple of people posted that they had to recomplie B7 using 15.2.9.2 after the B8 update but I have no earthly idea why that would be the case if they have their 7DTD files they are modifying in a separate directory. I had one customer update his 7dtd files to b8 and then compile it with v 15.2.9.2 and then connect to his server which was running B7 and 15.2.9.2 and it totally corrupted his world so there is something there I don't want to fool around with. I am assuming that an EAC fix would have changed a dll and in there lays the problem. The bad thing was the customer had not kept a copy of 15.2 B7 and so now I am having to post 15.2 b7 files for people because of course they just bought a server and want to play

Terms of use

TERMS OF USE:

By downloading Starvation Mod, you agree that:

• you can copy the material in any medium or format for your personal use.
    • If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material, without asking for our permission first. This includes c# code, xml configurations and all included models and icons.
    • If permission is given, you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to this license, and indicate what changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
    • Many of our assets were purchased and as such we can not give permission to use any of our models on your own projects until further notice.

NOTES:
    • If you are currently using any of our models, we will ask you to stop using them and contact us, until we can figure out which ones we will even be able to grant permission to use, if the team decides to grant permission.
    • Anyone using Starvation c# code from our latest public release, is free to keep using it freely.
    • From now, access to full SDX code versions will remain available per request only. If you want to use any of my code for your personal use or public mod, please contact me.
    Last edited by Mortelentus; 03-23-2017 at 11:39 AM. Reason: typos

looks good Morte...

Hello everyone.

Update 15.2.9.3 FOR A15.2b8 is available, VIA LAUNCHER ONLY!

THIS VERSION REQUIRES DLL AND GAME UPDATE TO 15.2b8

• Updated to 15.2b8

Update to live server at your own risk

OP updated with patch note link, and if you notice something, anything at all, please report!

Please read our TERMS OF USE carefully.

Once again, thank you for the help and support...
    Last edited by Mortelentus; 02-23-2017 at 11:13 PM.

what is build 78? Is that a typo?

oops, yes a typo! fixing, sorry! No idea what I was thinking about!

Refugee

No sound

I don't have sound after I updated Starvation. Can someone explain to me how to fix it?

I have sound after update. I don't think the update caused your sound problem. You will need to go into your sound settings and trouble shoot from there