Page 290 of 341 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 5104

Thread: [WIP] STARVATION by SDX team

Hmmm... well I'm thinking that the Stress Resistance perk levels a little too slowly if the only way to level it up is via meditation alone. I'm almost on day 49, and I haven't seen the progress bar move all too much. About 5% of the way to level 2, I think.

I went back and read the post on levelling it and apparently you get it also by receiving damage... but I have received a ton of it (including a few deaths here and there) and no noticeable differences to stress resistance at all... so thinking that part might not be working, or it works really really slowly.

Perhaps instead of having to do certain activities like take damage etc, maybe it could be levelled by simply gaining sanity back - that way it doesn't matter whether it be sleeping, meditating or by fun block. I think strong-minded could also level it, but very slowly per minute you have that buff, as otherwise having that is actually working against you behind the scenes.

Maybe also a very rare book could level the skill too? Like as rare as the herbal antibiotics ones, or only dropped 1% of the time by the rad bosses on horde night?

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by xtended2l View Post
    Hey, I like you enjoy the mod
    About a power plant, it is a known issue. Will be fixed with new update, which more likely comes tomorrow
    Yeah but it won't add the power plant to my map, I'd have to start a new map ya?

Secondly I had a question it seems that for the grinding weapons quests only plague snakes aka moving snakes count towards snake kill count. And not stationary ones, which makes the snake part of the quest by far the hardest unless I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by mdf25 View Post
    Hmmm... well I'm thinking that the Stress Resistance perk levels a little too slowly if the only way to level it up is via meditation alone. I'm almost on day 49, and I haven't seen the progress bar move all too much. About 5% of the way to level 2, I think.
    I believe you only get Stress Resistance when your sanity drops. Sanity can drop for a few reasons: getting damaged is one. Dying is another. Horde night does it, I believe. Also, entering the Rad-Zone does it.

Meditation increases Sanity, but doesn't increase Stress Resistance (AFAIK). You need to have 75%/75% for hydration/fullness or higher, squat, and remain motionless (you can interact with your map and do things, you just can't move with the arrow-keys).

Anyway, this is my understanding from forum feedback, reading the docs, and having a lvl 4 Stress Resistance currently . . . at level 174 for my character. So, yeah, I kinda think it levels too slowly, and I also think meditation at 150Sanity should increase your stress Resistance ever so slightly.

In other news:
    - Day 51 I finally found the minibike book.
    - Day 131 finally found garlic
    - Day 134 I finally found a RadBoss to complete a quest. (Didn't know where they spawned, and didn't have the courage/equipment to go deeper into the RadZone to find them)
    - Day 142 finally killed the last of the big-game (White Tiger) because my world has very little snow biome

Having a great time!

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacco View Post
    you need to have full food and drink, also I think tho remember you couldnīt have the flue and also not on horde night.....

- - - Updated - - -

the dog should bring you the toy, and throw it right in front of you on the ground

- - - Updated - - -

So you took the schematics from creative??? Schematics are more or less deactivated for the mod, you will not find them in the world without cheat menu. What youīll need to do, to build weapons(and also repair them) is, build a weapon workbench.

- - - Updated - - -

not planned till now, minibike is allready op as hell, in itīs current state...

I have no idea what is going on then. When the dog touches the ball it disappears then the dog just goes about its business. Seem to be having nothing but problems with the dogs

Hey-hey, UPDATE time

v15.2.9.15

• New UI with Sanity, Fatigue, Addiction and Radiation bars. Added XP/level, elevation/temperature/wellness/distance to marker indicators. Toolbelt got new style. Ammo indicator size increased.
    • Uranium bullets damage fixed. Now it doesn't modify damage, but adds 100% critical buff hits instead. Ignores armor, and thus deadly in PVP or against armored targets.
    • Fixed error where player could not find a Nuclear Powerplant.
    • Fixed non-existing x-rad gloves slot at the big workbench, required for powercore crafting.
    • Fixed sanity error when you don’t earn Stress Resistance experience.
    • New Police and Firefighter zombie textures added.
    • Stack sizes increased for foodstuff and ingredients.
    • Missing icons added for Goulash, Pizza and Potato Omlette
    • You can now spawn captured snakes instead of placing them as blocks.
    • You can capture living rats now by using rat traps.
    • Removed stability support from craftable plates, to avoid building of the floating bases. Beware, to replace such plates, if you used them before as a foundation)
    • Sugar Cane now harvested using E button on the grown up plant. You need to plant it to grow a new plant(seed replacement). Raw sugar crafted from the sugar cane.
    • Farm Storage container can be upgraded using snowballs to preserve collected fruits from spoilage now. It will turn back to default after several days.
    • Honey doesn't spoil anymore.
    • Minor food rebalance
    • New quest rewards adjusted.
    • Seed placing speed increased.
    • Animal traps spawn chance reduced.
    • Another weapon rebalance.
    • Advanced Crossbow dismemberment chance decreased.
    • Nailed Bat slightly nerfed. Bat crafted at Lathe now.
    • Minibike shown on map by default.
    • Boss zombies slightly strengthened.
    • x-rad gloves removed from science workstation for no use.
    • Positive effect of the alcohol on sanity increased.
    • Custom Zds spawn at horde night too.
    • All spiders can climb walls now.
    • Deep Water fishing fixed(broken after last update)
    • Some descriptions adjusted.
    Last edited by xtended2l; 06-06-2017 at 12:28 AM.

Nicely done.
    This update has removed many of existing bug.
    UI improvements are surprising and very helpful.

One question, about this fix.

Removed stability support from craftable plates, to avoid building of the floating bases. Beware, to replace such plates, if you used them before as a foundation)
    Does "craftable" mean that you haven't removed one from the plates, which conceal secret loot in POIs?

Scavenger
    Hey-hey, UPDATE time

v15.2.9.15

• New UI with Sanity, Fatigue, Addiction and Radiation bars. Added XP/level, elevation/temperature/wellness/distance to marker indicators. Toolbelt got new style. Ammo indicator size increased.
    • Uranium bullets damage fixed. Now it doesn't modify damage, but adds 100% critical buff hits instead. Ignores armor, and thus deadly in PVP or against armored targets.
    • Fixed non-existing x-rad gloves slot at the big workbench, required for powercore crafting.
    • Removed stability support from craftable plates, to avoid building of the floating bases. Beware, to replace such plates, if you used them before as a foundation)
    • Sugar Cane now harvested using E button on the grown up plant. You need to plant it to grow a new plant(seed replacement). Raw sugar crafted from the sugar cane.
    • Farm Storage container can be upgraded using snowballs to preserve collected fruits from spoilage now. It will turn back to default after several days.
    • Minor food rebalance
    Updated to the new patch and I don't see any of the new ui things.. I don't see the old sanity numbers in the top right corner either so I know something changed. Could it be because I am wearing a exo suit>

By chance I found the Farmer. Did his quest.
    By chance I found the Army guy. Did his quest.
    Is there a way to find the other quests? The quest.xml indicates there might be a giver of quests, but I haven't found it yet.

Survivor
    Hey-hey, UPDATE time

v15.2.9.15

• Minor food rebalance
    is there a way to change the toolbet UI back to the way it was, its quite difficult to determine where you are on your toolbelt without an indicator.

Also something seems to have caused the farmer girl to stop working

Refugee

Generators and electrical fences

I'm trying to build a large electrical fence around my garden area. I have place a diesel generator with fuse boxes every 9 spaces...but the electric fence stops working/shocking after about 50 blocks...I need the current to go all the way around (about 120 blocks) Any ideas?

Gary

Refugee
    I do not seem to be getting the UI stuff on my dedicated server, but I have it on my singleplayer. Is this an issue on the provider side? I have updated the server also.
    Last edited by Drothar; 06-06-2017 at 04:41 AM.

Refugee

Cannot pickup TV

Any hints on this? The screen command says press E (but that just lets you change the channel).

I've tried holding down E, etc...

Thanks

Gary

Refugee

Farm Station Issue

Update looks nice, I like the new UI! Couple things I thought I'd let you know about though...One new bug though I noticed while trying to place my farmer station. It popped up with a bunch of red writing on the screen ..something about "coding and aborting". Then the farmer station girl does nothing. She will eat but does not plant or harvest. Tried multiple times and same issue. Also seems small generator is bugged and will not turn off even with no gas in it. I picked it up and replaced it and it remains turned on and loud noise. It does not produce power for the repellent light or rodent repeller. I don't know if anyone else is having these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphado-Jaki View Post
    Nicely done.
    This update has removed many of existing bug.
    UI improvements are surprising and very helpful.

One question, about this fix.

Does "craftable" mean that you haven't removed one from the plates, which conceal secret loot in POIs?
    Hey

Craftable means slopes - 0.25 blocks. So yes, secret loot remains hidden, because its hidden using flat thin plates.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonduu View Post
    Updated to the new patch and I don't see any of the new ui things.. I don't see the old sanity numbers in the top right corner either so I know something changed. Could it be because I am wearing a exo suit>
    Exosuit dont have to do anything with update. From the other hand, its UI will look not the best way with new GUI, so it needs a little edit
    But all in all it shold work fine. Do not forget to update the server too, if you play on dedi