Page 315 of 341 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 5104

Thread: [WIP] STARVATION by SDX team

Refugee
    I can not even make steel at the big forge. I have 43 of tool smiting and 73 of constrution tools and when trying to make steel tells me that I do not have the recipe.

edit: Sorry ... I did not realize I needed 30 points to buy steel skill.
    Last edited by marmax68; 08-24-2017 at 08:10 PM.

Refugee

admin commands

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new at this sort of thing but I've been running this mod for a few days and can't seem to access creative mode while in the game. Each time I type in cm or I get an 'unknowncommand' message and /cm doesn't work either.

any suggestions?

Survivor
    We are playing on a mp dedicated server hosted by Bluefang (runs great!!!). I have been searching on how to find/edit the xml to turn off plant drinking due to the rain water collectors not working in MP. Can anyone suggest a way to keep farms watered? This running back and forth with buckets is beyond annoying Planting our trees along lake sides for now and crops keep failing due to lack of water.

1. How to keep water in farms on MP.

OR

2. How to find and edit XML to turn off plant drinking.

Of the two we would prefer keeping farms watered but if not practical we would like to be able to keep farms alive.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonsaffle13 View Post
    We are playing on a mp dedicated server hosted by Bluefang (runs great!!!). I have been searching on how to find/edit the xml to turn off plant drinking due to the rain water collectors not working in MP. Can anyone suggest a way to keep farms watered? This running back and forth with buckets is beyond annoying Planting our trees along lake sides for now and crops keep failing due to lack of water.

1. How to keep water in farms on MP.

OR

2. How to find and edit XML to turn off plant drinking.

Of the two we would prefer keeping farms watered but if not practical we would like to be able to keep farms alive.

with a single bucket of water, you can practically get unlimited water tho, just splash the water to the flat ground and repeatedly right click to refill the bucket. i usually put my crop area 1 block higher than the flat ground and flood the area surround it with water with that method.

Hunter
    Hey everyone due to the hurricane that is currently making landfall in Texas I'm probably going to be a out of touch for a while. I will drop in with updates and answers when I can.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissolutionskey View Post
    Hey everyone due to the hurricane that is currently making landfall in Texas I'm probably going to be a out of touch for a while. I will drop in with updates and answers when I can.
    How are you doing down there?

Working on your backstroke?

Quote Originally Posted by CrashOvahryde View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm pretty new at this sort of thing but I've been running this mod for a few days and can't seem to access creative mode while in the game. Each time I type in cm or I get an 'unknowncommand' message and /cm doesn't work either.

any suggestions?

Are you running this as a server or just as a SP or networked game through the game launcher. It maybe that you don't have the correct admin access set for yourself in the serveradmin.xml in you are running a a server/networked MP. The serveradmin.xml is found in the Saves folder (if running from your local client that would be in /users/computername/Adddata/Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves and if ona server its usually a Saves folder at the root and you can configure who has admin access and what commands they have access to

Survivor
    Can anyone PM me on where to find the XML file or what to change to turn off plants drinking water? Or does anyone have a way other then the infinite water water trick (splash water out pick some up repeat) to keep crops and tree saplings watered? This is on a MP dedicated MP server so rain collectors are NOT an option. For now will keep looking through the files one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsaffle13 View Post
    Can anyone PM me on where to find the XML file or what to change to turn off plants drinking water? Or does anyone have a way other then the infinite water water trick (splash water out pick some up repeat) to keep crops and tree saplings watered? This is on a MP dedicated MP server so rain collectors are NOT an option. For now will keep looking through the files one by one.
    You can change "MorteTreeGrowing, Mods" and "MortePlantGrowing, Mods" to "PlantGrowing" and "MortePlantGrown, Mods" to "CropsGrown".

If I remember correctly, that should revert farming to vanilla in A15, if i'm not forgetting anything.

Survivor
    I keep refreshing this page every hour, hoping a16 compatibility will be out xD

Quote Originally Posted by kmce View Post
    I keep refreshing this page every hour, hoping a16 compatibility will be out xD
    hmmm... Progress being made it is.. hmmm

Refugee

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mortelentus View Post
    hmmm... Progress being made it is.. hmmm

Survivor
    Found it TY working on syntax now thanks love the mod!!
    Last edited by jasonsaffle13; 08-27-2017 at 01:51 PM.

Refugee

привет!

привет!у меня возникла идея использовать яд пауков змей и скорпионов в качестве отравляющего вещества для холодного оружия и стрел для охоты на животных и людей на (пвп)у каждого насекомого свой яд который усиливает урон (действие яда должно протекать по разному)это только идея и я низнаю как ее осуществить в этом моде.

Hello! I had an idea to use the venom of snake spiders and scorpions as a poison for cold weapons and arrows for hunting animals and people on (pvp) every insect has its own poison that increases the damage (the action of the poison should proceed in different ways) is just an idea And I do not know how to implement it in this fashion.

Now that we're getting back, and as promised by Dissolutionskey (whom I hope is doing alright), here's some small preview to keep you guys in the loop.

Thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by polkillo View Post
    привет!у меня возникла идея использовать яд пауков змей и скорпионов в качестве отравляющего вещества для холодного оружия и стрел для охоты на животных и людей на (пвп)у каждого насекомого свой яд который усиливает урон (действие яда должно протекать по разному)это только идея и я низнаю как ее осуществить в этом моде.

Hello! I had an idea to use the venom of snake spiders and scorpions as a poison for cold weapons and arrows for hunting animals and people on (pvp) every insect has its own poison that increases the damage (the action of the poison should proceed in different ways) is just an idea And I do not know how to implement it in this fashion.
    Should be interesting, added to our wish list.
    Last edited by Mortelentus; 08-27-2017 at 06:46 PM.