Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Known Issue] Looping Audio

[Known Issue] Looping Audio

[STAUS: FIX FOUND]

Audio from SMG, AK47, Augers and Chainsaws can loop upon use.

This issue was fixed in Patch 2, but upon patch 3's new audio elements, this appears to have reopened.

Logging out and back in does not clear sound. Crashing does, perhaps clearing the cache of the game will remove it? - Not tested it yet myself.

UPDATE: Fix found for all known triggers of the issue. This fix will be included in Patch 8.
    Last edited by Clare; 02-10-2017 at 04:40 PM.

yay for bug fixes that make new bugs... or bring back old bugs. smh

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    [STATUS: LOGGED - IN PROGRESS]

Audio from SMG, AK47, Augers and Chainsaws can loop upon use.

This issue was fixed in Patch 2, but upon patch 3's new audio elements, this appears to have reopened.

Logging out and back in does not clear sound. Crashing does, perhaps clearing the cache of the game will remove it? - Not tested it yet myself.
    Hi Clare, I can confirm that once you fire the SMG on XBox and close out the server, it clears up the issue no problems. However it will happen again when you start up again next time you play. So what I have been doing is starting server, and then firing smg, quiting server and Blamo No more sound loop. (Confirmed for SMG, do not have Chainsaw, Auger or fully built AK47...yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey610 View Post
    yay for bug fixes that make new bugs... or bring back old bugs. smh
    Progress sometimes causes set backs. I am just thankful that they are still fixing A14 for the consoles. Here is to hoping A15 will not have any of these issues. Coding can be tricky when you are trying to fix things that are broken..

Refugee

Arrow Bug still in effect

Just wanted to say that the Bug is still in effect even after the 1.6 patch

Still effects the automatic weapons and tools. Though when i log out and then back into the game it fixes it.
    Still hope that this issue can be fixed sometime in the future.

hello, still worries her the gun but also of gravity at the metallic structure of the bridge when the rest ca casse levitating .but also the distance display sometimes it comes face to vacuum.

Refugee
    Latest patch 1.07 does not list this fix in the notes. Is this still in progress Clare?

Can confirm but still exists on Xbox 1.07. Quitting my (client) game and restarting/rejoining host solved the issue for me. Host did not need to restart.

- - - Updated - - -

*bug not but

Ugh...and it's the 1.08 version not 1.07. Can't wait till forum allows me to edit.

Refugee
    Uggg.... new here, we love the game but yeah AK47 is looping still recent xbox patch. We play private game.

Hunter
    1.09 still sound looping issue.

We are aware this still exists, when it is fixed it'll be announced and moved to the fixed section. Unfortunately while the issue was a quick fix before it seems this version of the bug is trickier to solve. Once I have any updates on an incoming fix etc, I'll update the post above.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by hexedgamer View Post
    Hi Clare, I can confirm that once you fire the SMG on XBox and close out the server, it clears up the issue no problems. However it will happen again when you start up again next time you play. So what I have been doing is starting server, and then firing smg, quiting server and Blamo No more sound loop. (Confirmed for SMG, do not have Chainsaw, Auger or fully built AK47...yet)
    Not necessarily. Had a buddy join my private MP game, and the SMG looped when he left and came back it continued, then I left and we both came back and it was still going.

Made it easier to pinpoint him in the dark, but still not ideal.

My question is this: Do the zombies hear it too?

Console: Xbox One
    Version: 1.0.10.0

Just confirmed this behavior in my single-player, random-gen game on the Xbox One. Shot the SMG and a looping machine gun-type sound continued until I shut the game down.

Updated status to Fix Found.

Reconstructionist
    so i was in a game last night and with 3 other players one of the players opened fire with the SMG ....... no looping audio i was jelly beans cause when i tried it in my game it was not the same result.. could be that the game i was in was the navezgane ? rather than a random gen or that it was the host rather than a connecting player? any how lucky bastard got to to dump rounds all horde night with out being bother by looping audio. gad to see you guys may have a fix for it .