Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Known Issue] Constant Rain

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Powered_By_Poi View Post
    ive had quite a bit of trouble with the rain coming in too loud. even if i adjust the settings in game it seems the rain sound is a bit overpowering. anyone else experience this?
    while loud rain is very annoying i would suggest to you, that you only use sound effects when you absolutely need to. AND NEVER EVER USE SOUND WHEN IT RAINS.

EVER.

after following those two things whenever we get a rain storm now it barely even phases us. yea its annoying to have to walk in with no sound. but you also dont lose things like your hearing.

its not so much about not playing the game because of a glitch that annoys you. and more so finding out methods to work around that glitch so it annoys you less.

Scavenger
    The whole weather system needs to be fixed or taken out entirely i cant tell you how many times i had issues with either over hesting/being wet even when iam inside my base or being extemely cold it needs to be fixed or taken out they know about this issue and still has done nothing to fix it much like the countless other bugs that people report

Scavenger
    Now common guys removing rain sound?

Its true that it is loud and annouying and presistant but removing the sound will kill a mechanic in game
    Which is covering for a zombies foot steps sound and voice (jump scare in other word)

The rain loudness is good but it got a sharp sound that tears through ears its still manageble the major problem is with rain that its consistent and never ending in some biomes

Which the thread subject is all about which means the team are aware which is a good thing just give them some time

They could add something like this:

Banned
    The weather/Clothing needs to be patched. The weather rn breaks immersion , you get hot for no reason literally constantly. One of the worse parts of this game . Idk who the fck said "hey, lets make iron armor better than a tank top for being in heat", but wow.

Refugee
    My last MP game on the navezgane map i was hunkered down at the bunker in the burnt forest & that's all it did was rain 24/7 & never stopped. I noticed sometimes too up in the North East part of the map in the snow biome that it was always snowing. I quit that map to start a fresh one to get away from the chronic burnt forest rain.

Its not the rain that bothers me, its the x10 loudness in these zones that blow your ear drums out while wearing headsets.

I don't understand why when it rains in all other biomes, the rain volume is completely fine--yet in burnt biome.... LOUD AND GIVES MIGRAINES.

I would totally use this biome if it wasn't for the loudness

This bug still exists

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by jetZeds View Post
    Its not the rain that bothers me, its the x10 loudness in these zones that blow your ear drums out while wearing headsets.

I don't understand why when it rains in all other biomes, the rain volume is completely fine--yet in burnt biome.... LOUD AND GIVES MIGRAINES.

I would totally use this biome if it wasn't for the loudness
    I can attest to that. I had to quit playing the other night cuz I stumbled upon a roaming horde just hrs b4 horde night & the rain & thunder were so loud I was starting to get disoriented on the side of a cliff. Also too even after the recent hotfix which not happy that I had to restart a new RG Map in order to activate I still get endless rain in the Burnt Forest not to mention there was periods of time if I didn't have endless rain I had endless fog.

Refugee
    Are the devs getting anywhere with this bug? - constant rain in areas and audio level of rain too loud.
    I like having the weather and the weather effects in game.
    The rain sound effect is too loud and I don't want have to lower overall audio levels, cos what's the point in having all those other sound effects.

Reconstructionist
    i live in Washington state and i think we have the same bug with our biome if you could send a few guys over here to look at Washington's source code id appreciate it

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Dillinger View Post
    i live in Washington state and i think we have the same bug with our biome if you could send a few guys over here to look at Washington's source code id appreciate it
    That's no bug...that's a rain station

Reconstructionist
    lol it took me a minute , i've been saying that about the moon all week since we have been able to see it all day during the day , people would say "oh cool look at the moon " id let out a trouble gasp and proclaim "that's no moon ........ that's a space station "

- - - Updated - - -

especially here in Washington where big firs are every where all in the back drop it feels like looking at the 2dn death star from Endor

Reconstructionist
    the rain in the burnt biome!?!?!? did you hear that ?......... hear what ? .... exactly i think this bug may be fixed