Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: [Known Issue] Blood Moon Horde repeats

  1. #1
    Awesome Incarnate Clare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Navezgane
    Posts
    7,566
    Rep Power
    1

    [Known Issue] Blood Moon Horde repeats

    [STATUS: LOGGED - IN PROGRESS]

    If the player logs out or crashes during the blood moon (between 22:00 and 06:00 on the 7th day multiple) after defeating the horde, upon logging in, a new horde will spawn as if the first one never existed.

    This can be repeated multiple times between 22:00 and 06:00

  2. #2
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere Around LA - Nuke Bait
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    1
    Clare? I thought hordes were supposed to spawn in waves. I didn't think the horde was defeated until about 6:00am. Is there only supposed to be a certain number of waves?

  3. #3
    Awesome Incarnate Clare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Navezgane
    Posts
    7,566
    Rep Power
    1
    Hi Jackel,

    This is slightly different, and is more noticeable on earlier nights, where the number of zombies in that horde are killed, for example Day 7 is about 30-50 zombies. All zombies are dead and killed off quickly (you might have a long day cycle too). If then the player logs out, or the game crashes while the blood moon is still active, and logs back in, the game will spawn the same horde number for that night.

    Clare

  4. #4
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere Around LA - Nuke Bait
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    1
    Gotcha. Thanks for the clear explanation!

  5. #5
    Scavenger Tribalkrazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi Jackel,

    This is slightly different, and is more noticeable on earlier nights, where the number of zombies in that horde are killed, for example Day 7 is about 30-50 zombies. All zombies are dead and killed off quickly (you might have a long day cycle too). If then the player logs out, or the game crashes while the blood moon is still active, and logs back in, the game will spawn the same horde number for that night.

    Clare
    This is like Free Loot, I would leave this bug in the game LOL.

  6. #6
    Survivor
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribalkrazed View Post
    This is like Free Loot, I would leave this bug in the game LOL.
    Agreed, who doesn't want more zombies to kill? I mean complaining about more zombies is like complaing about getting too much food at a buffet. I know that I myself will be logging out after killing off blood moon hordes to take advantage of this "bug" as ferals and cops usually carry rarer and better loot. I kill ferals with my fists, people say they are OP I disagree they can't handle "the hands".

  7. #7
    Scavenger Tribalkrazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopest_Gorilla88 View Post
    Agreed, who doesn't want more zombies to kill? I mean complaining about more zombies is like complaing about getting too much food at a buffet. I know that I myself will be logging out after killing off blood moon hordes to take advantage of this "bug" as ferals and cops usually carry rarer and better loot. I kill ferals with my fists, people say they are OP I disagree they can't handle "the hands".
    LOL, I one-shot them, with my sniper rifle. been getting lvl 600 parts off of them on my map it's great.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •