Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [09/20] Action Pack DLC

these skins seem not to be showing up on the PS4 ver even though I just got them, it say installed but when I go to options and then character select I see none of the new ones.

EDIT: NM fixed issues system reboot & restore licenses fixed it.
    Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX; 09-25-2016 at 11:39 AM.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDinoRhino View Post
    Okay, fine. All I'm saying is that hopefully there will be some big announcements soon. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I feel "the teams" need to show us that they're still going to support the game on consoles with future updates/features before shoving more DLC in our faces. Whether this DLC was planned in advance or not is irrelevant.

P.S. I didn't mention any issues above. I was referring to the A15 features we'd like to see on consoles.
    Until a15 is out of beta on PC there is no point on them trying to make it for console. They are still adjusting things, balancing, tweaking mechanics and bug finding/sorting.

Refugee
    You did get one thing wrong. It's not an alpha release on console. It's a finished product. It's only an alpha on the PC release. What console get and don't get from any future PC alphas is entirely up to the people who port it over. As a finished product they can charge for dlc or skin packs. Honestly as it's just for a character you can never see then you don't have to buy it if it bothers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridy View Post
    You did get one thing wrong. It's not an alpha release on console. It's a finished product. It's only an alpha on the PC release. What console get and don't get from any future PC alphas is entirely up to the people who port it over. As a finished product they can charge for dlc or skin packs. Honestly as it's just for a character you can never see then you don't have to buy it if it bothers you.
    Actually what console gets is more of what it can handle, or how it will work with the console version.

For example- our minibikes on console will only go 10 mph. Certain feature may need tweaks like that etc etc.

While it is a "full release" 90% of people who buy the game know it is actually an unfinished game. It will continue to grow and change!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddyjr2008 View Post
    Same here. It's my favorite game. It's the first game in a very long time that has caught my attention and makes me wanna play. Hello my name is Eddyjr2008, I am an 7DTD addict.
    Hello Eddyjr2008!

That's how the response goes between fellow addicts, right?
    Last edited by DeathGrowl; 09-28-2016 at 03:49 PM.

Refugee
    I'm a little bit behind on 7d2d since new destiny dlc but excited to pick up the new character skins . Love the game keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGrowl View Post
    Hello Eddyjr2008!

That's how the response goes between fellow addicts, right?
    Exactly... lol. This is truth.

Refugee

waiting..... and waiting....

Hello Clare,
    when are new updates coming?
    i'm tired to wait for new updates, i see all of the game for now, buyed 2 dlc packs, see the 3 pack: action pack, yes finaly...... damn just skins,..... wait to buy this, first new updates and better dlc's in the game.
    plz hurry!