Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Share Your Base Design: I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Refugee
    hey all chek this out! best castle with town we have done so far in this game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUACUsxYiQY&t=1s

Refugee
    Spider Mech from the movie "Wild Wild West" that you should never build. Great Horde Base, but 8 -12K ammo per night, easy. ; P

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1178466205

Refugee
    Nice Bridge Application @dcsobral
    Last edited by Koan Bonwa; 11-11-2017 at 05:13 AM.

Tracker
    My latest variation on the spike pit trap for screamers. Sadly, it isn't really working, but it looks nice.

20171111003032_1.jpg

Tracker
    My current horde base design from day 7 to middle game. Nothing original: it's your basic elevated platform design, albeit large. There's a tree house in it, just for the fun of it, though. Also, day 42 horde night (2 hours days) in that base.

Tracker
    Here's an improvised horde base on a POI. This is Ravenhearst, though the main base is a vanilla POI, with a modded fall back with the bedroll.

Ravenhearst has a much slower progressing, so, by day 7, even with two hours day, I can't even make an iron pickaxe, so I didn't have many resources to use. Also, I've been fighting spiders and cops since day one, and even some wights. And, then, there's the night terrors, which appear on regular nights, and are scary as well, so I had to maximize what resources I had available. Anyway, here's the base, and when I play the day 7 horde, I'll add a follow up video.

Horde night was boring. No night terrors, and my gamestage was low because of a few deaths. Honestly, walking around the city during the day was more dangerous. But, here it is.

Last edited by dcsobral; 11-30-2017 at 10:56 AM.

Refugee
    Just in case anyone wondered if MC Escher's "Relativity" can be done in 7D2D, YES, in a relative way. ; )

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...C69A99BE015E9/

Currently mirroring the build to make a CTF arena for our community. Still hammering out details for how CTF could work in vanilla. Glad to here any suggestions.
    Last edited by Koan Bonwa; 12-06-2017 at 03:17 PM.

base 16-4_6.jpg base 16-4_10.jpg base 16-4_12.jpg
    Pumpkins and spiders and abstractionism, oh my!

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubo View Post

Pumpkins and spiders and abstractionism, oh my!
    I like it! Is the house an adapted POI, or was it built from scratch?

Tracker
    Here's a base whose basic principle is funnelling the zombies by having them climb a ladder to a kill zone, and bottle them up there with a vault door. First video gives a tour, second is the horde night test, which does not go as planned!

Quote Originally Posted by dcsobral View Post
    I like it! Is the house an adapted POI, or was it built from scratch?
    Thanks, this is a POI, and WIP. Yours are pretty impressive.

I just finished a 2 block-wide bridge that took forever (longer than it looks), only upgraded to 3rd tier wood. I got tired of going around the long way lol. I'll probably paint it.
    bridge.jpg
    Last edited by Bubo; 12-12-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubo View Post
    Thanks, this is a POI, and WIP. Yours are pretty impressive.

I just finished a 2 block-wide bridge that took forever (longer than it looks), only upgraded to 3rd tier wood. I got tired of going around the long way lol. I'll probably paint it.
    bridge.jpg
    Yeah, I've done a few bridges myself for that reason! How long is it?

Quote Originally Posted by dcsobral View Post
    Yeah, I've done a few bridges myself for that reason! How long is it?
    It's 371m

Refugee

Post My project empire state building

I think I just built the biggest building or at least the highest ever made on the game. The EMPIRE STATE BUILDING, here the video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNQzGnzS2j8 Of course I still have things to finish, but I wanted to publish it before the new update came out.
    I realized this project on the server QC / FR Dead_Nation, a recently opened server which I thank the founder franckiboy1996.
    The position of the building is 3921 N 0413 E
    You can see other pictures of this project and other projects that unfortunately have not all been finalized, on my account steam: madpete63

Refugee
    https://youtu.be/8oSnKrjIf4o

This is a follow up to the video I did last week (Coin-Sorter Base Design). Someone recommended trying blade traps at the top of the ladders on the coin sorter base. I decided to go one step (several steps) further and build an entirely new base. The idea was to have an arena style platform with multiple ladder paths for the zombies to climb. When they pop up, they get cut down to size. As you will see... it didn't work quite as intended, but may work with some minor alterations. Enjoy!