Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Share Your Base Design: I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Survivor

Share Your Base Design: I'll show you mine if you show me yours

I've had a look and can't see if there's an existing thread for showing video / photos of your base. There seems to be multiple threads, so I thought it would be good to have a single thread where we could all show off our work. Perhaps if this takes off and is popular it could be stickied.
    So who's first?

Originally posted by Nice Loki under "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" this thread became super popular and is now stickied with an edit to the title that aims to be clearer to newcomers. (Thanks DoucheVader for title suggestion and Eddy for the sticky encouragement) - Clare

Moved and stickied to the Images and Video forum because it alone allows for embedding images and videos which should facilitate this kind of thread very nicely. Also as a general forum it will be a nice neutral place for both console and pc fans to share. --Roland
    Last edited by Roland; 12-06-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Zombie Hunter
    Going to try and figure out screen grabs and such thus weekend when I get to play again.. also, saw in one of your threads you guys may be open to joining another game and building something big. Might be interested in adding to me and a friend's game. All I have built so far is a kill pit and a crafting/storage spot at bedrock. Gonna test out my pit on a day 21 horde hopefully Thurs. Not sure what your gaming hours are....

Zombie Hunter
    ps4 records 15mins of gameplay video by default just press the share button when finished your walk around and upload it to youtube,,, ill do mine later

PS_Messages_20160926_231911.jpg
    PS_Messages_20160926_231909.jpg

This is mine. A 21 day horde broke out of my pit and took over my base.... gonna have to figure something better out before day 28. Any ideas anyone? I read in another post where I posted these that the regular spikes do more damage but dont last as long but you can't upgrade them so I'm not sure yet. I might expand and use concrete pillars instead of blocks to shoot thru. Idk yet.

Zombie Hunter
    Heres my base. I converted the bunker and area also death pit with tunnel to the lake with a stronghold at the lake incase i get caught short

my multiplayer server/map created in survival mode
    Last edited by Roland; 12-07-2016 at 06:09 AM. Reason: embedded the video

Quote Originally Posted by Eddyjr2008 View Post
    PS_Messages_20160926_231911.jpg
    PS_Messages_20160926_231909.jpg

This is mine. A 21 day horde broke out of my pit and took over my base.... gonna have to figure something better out before day 28. Any ideas anyone? I read in another post where I posted these that the regular spikes do more damage but dont last as long but you can't upgrade them so I'm not sure yet. I might expand and use concrete pillars instead of blocks to shoot thru. Idk yet.
    Love your slot for shooting through Eddy! You could also use a bit of barbed wire, that slows a fair few of the zombies down allowing you to rack up more kills and prevent escapees!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maughanorama View Post
    Heres my base. I converted the bunker and area also death pit with tunnel to the lake with a stronghold at the lake incase i get caught short
    https://youtu.be/HWqTr6JXP30
    Loving all the layers!

Hunter
    Sorry... not sure if these will work but... yeah, 120 hours, no zombies and this is what I came up with. On top of a hill then all the way down to bedrock

https://goo.gl/photos/F6jdnkaGKpxgKwz9A

https://goo.gl/photos/ifhBzJpFZNfGfjpz7

[QUOTE=Clare;515716]Love your slot for shooting through Eddy! You could also use a bit of barbed wire, that slows a fair few of the zombies down allowing you to rack up more kills and prevent escapees!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmmmm. Didn't think of barb wire. Yeaaa. Gonna have to figure a way to impliment that.

Zombie Hunter
    Thanks clare. I didnt really show the planted areas but inside the walls are corn and tats outside is coffee and trees kinder does me good

Quote Originally Posted by maughanorama View Post
    Thanks clare. I didnt really show the planted areas but inside the walls are corn and tats outside is coffee and trees kinder does me good
    Always good to have Taters on hand.

Eddy know's all about that, doncha Eddy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenw92 View Post
    Sorry... not sure if these will work but... yeah, 120 hours, no zombies and this is what I came up with. On top of a hill then all the way down to bedrock

https://goo.gl/photos/F6jdnkaGKpxgKwz9A

https://goo.gl/photos/ifhBzJpFZNfGfjpz7
    My gosh....it's so.... beautiful....

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Always good to have Taters on hand.

Eddy know's all about that, doncha Eddy?

- - - Updated - - -

My gosh....it's so.... beautiful....
    Yes..... yes I do.... I don't wanna talk about that time in my life... hahahahaha. And yea that is an awesome base.

Quote Originally Posted by FARMER1983 View Post
    Who ever thought up the Excitebike track on the walls and at the bottom of the castle was a genius!!

Zombie Hunter
    That castle is cool. Did you build it in creative or in game?

Survivor
    Great builds guys, ill post mine when I can, I love the building in the game I think people should post if its a creative or survival build, and if its single player or multiplayer, love the designs.