Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,081 to 1,094 of 1094

Thread: Alpha 15 Experimental B94 is out!

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbid76 View Post
    At default setting with 50 minute days, 8 hour nights, you get 50/3*60/2 = 500. 600 doesn't seem like much there either. In reality though, I rarely use more than 150.
    Wow, you must be a crack shot or use lots of spikes? Before the spike buff in the latest experimental, I used over 300 arrows defeating the day 7 horde.

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by giltirn View Post
    Wow, you must be a crack shot or use lots of spikes? Before the spike buff in the latest experimental, I used over 300 arrows defeating the day 7 horde.
    I have 4 After Action Reports linked in this thread, so you can check exactly what I do. Even on day 28 with bow and club, it was about 130 arrows. If you don't feel like paging through this thread to find those, you can view my post history, or check this thread:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...od-spike-traps

If you start on page 10, then you can find the latest, and I link to the 3 previous reports in the very beginning. I didn't plan to do these when I made the first one, so that is why they don't have a dedicated thread.

And yes, I do aim well. I used to clan CS back in the early days, played lots of UT, and beat everything on Q3A hardest difficulty except Xeno. I still sometimes go on CS:GO servers and troll players by rushing them with smgs (the insults you can get hurled at you is unreal), but I am over my peak performance when it comes to competitive and twitch shooters - age just slows you down. But I would say in 7DTD, planning, strategy and proper tactics are still more important than your aim.

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by ChJees View Post
    Horde Day 42 Report

Summary
    Level: 173
    Wellness: 151
    Deaths: None
    Settings, RWG/NAV, SP/MP? It makes a difference to what you are able to accomplish and factors in, with the balancing of gamestate.

Damn sweet fort though. I want one of those already!

Quote Originally Posted by SoUlFaThEr View Post

Bugs/weirdities
    *Hungry Zombie still blinks when dead.
    But him moving while dead and trying to bash your skull in and eat the brain within wasn't a bother?

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by SoUlFaThEr View Post
    Hi, just recently downloaded experimental and have been writing a list.

Bugs/weirdities
    *Hungry Zombie still blinks when dead.
    *Plastic and electrical parts have no recipes
    *I can't start an RWG because of a (object reference) error spamming the console. Tried different seeds. Taskmanager kill is a must.
    *This isn't a bug but the near constant rain is sort of........meh
    *during hordes, delivering headshots with SMG makes the game lag out and it fires off many times when you surely only pressed once, Rifle lags out too
    *Planting has gotten really weird
    ---Fertilizer spots are hard to see, those white spots are strange, i fertilized 6 spots and had 4 white spots in strange positions.....not good
    ---Mushrooms break when harvesting another shroom next to it (not always)
    ---When you hoe out a line...some spots raise, others dont, theres no green box anymore and the unraised spots only accept mushrooms
    *Spikes (not logspikes) get bloody when you axe them
    *In Navesgane, theres an incorrectly rotated light on the fence below the scoreboard at the ZU field
    *on 3 occassions I have seen zombies spawned inside walls or ceilings or roofs
    *on Bloodmoons it may make that start cry twice, once at 21:59 and once again right after and always lags out for a few
    *spawn sequences when approaching buildings freezes the game for a few seconds
    *I died while reloading the rifle and the bolt was stuck in UP until I hit assemble, took out and replaced a part.
    *medikit and flaming arrows schematics (maybe others too) do not stack like the rest

Curious:
    Why doesn't also Stone and Clay stack to 5000?

Don't like:
    *The temperature swings. you can freeze and burn up in maple forest....21 - 103 in the maple forest is kinda.....
    *it feels like 80% of the time it was raining....30% would be better
    *Tool Smithing takes forever to increase even when repairing items a lot. I fired a shotgun about 30-40 times and was level 8 already...
    *the night ambient music hits play too often
    *you guys once said you wanted to take the grind out of the game, this update put it back in for the mining aspect at least.
    *not too happy about the blurry textures when mining, dirt and rock are so similar up close its REALLY hard to tell.
    *mining helmet is incredibly bright
    *I got the crossbow schematic on the first thing i looted. I get that and the sawed-off shotty schems a LOT.

The overall new ambience is just amazing guys, this game is just incredible now in looks and feel. I love all the new stuff of course. That fog!!! so many time i just sit there and want to take screenshots. This version coming from 14.7 is like a whole new game. All the new zombies are just....YEAH!
    Did you start a new game or are you playing an old saved game? A few of the bugs you mentioned cleared up for me after starting a new game with the new build.

Hunter
    What can you craft to increase the science skill in A15? I tried items from the categories it listed (chemicals -- biofuel, traps -- pressure plate, and a few others...) however my skill would not go up...

Scavenger
    has anyone reported the ram issue? after like 15 mins of playing RAM is at 3gb. 1 hour and it was at 6gb, crashed minutes later from being out of ram. i have 8gb with nothing else open.

this wasn't just a one off thing, its been constant. 2560x1440 res, all medium settings.

Quote Originally Posted by xEnt View Post
    has anyone reported the ram issue? after like 15 mins of playing RAM is at 3gb. 1 hour and it was at 6gb, crashed minutes later from being out of ram. i have 8gb with nothing else open.

this wasn't just a one off thing, its been constant. 2560x1440 res, all medium settings.
    are you running win 7? Win 7 has a memory leak. To test if you have it run the game again win 7 should be at default idle at 3gbs of ram being used. Add in the game wait for it again then shut the game off don't reboot system check your memory if it doesn't drop back down you have the memory leak. At this point go search for the win7 memory leak you will have to sign up for the fix and microsoft will email you a link to go and download the fix. It is not guarantee to work tho. Still battling this issue myself. I believe it is another attempt from microsoft to make us win 7 users to goto win 10.

Every time we found a way to remove GWX.exe advertisement they re added it in a patch and fixed the removal we just used every time we get around it they added and patch to re add and fix our removal.

A lot of us are still working on a fix cause Microsoft well hasn't helped with their patches some have said it worked so might want to try it you might get lucky. I've not tried to do a reinstall of win 7 yet but I'm around the corner from backing every thing Important on my OS to my Slave drive and doing it to see if it can be removed. The only reason I haven't in past 5 months is I have 32gigs of ram and well it doesn't bother me and I reboot every 2 to 3 days, but if you have less ram yes it would be a major issue for you.

I've had my pc idling at 9 gigs with just Vcom and windows idling after playing games so it is not a 7 days issue it can happen with other games as well.
    Last edited by Arkonik; 10-05-2016 at 12:07 AM.

Refugee

Can I be part of the beta

I was wondering if I could join your Betta 15

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlh23 View Post
    I was wondering if I could join your Betta 15
    Here's how to opt in and play the latest experimental branch.

Open your steam client.
    Click on Games/View Games Library
    Right click ‘7 Days to Die’ and select properties
    From the new popup dialogue box select the ‘BETAS’ Tab
    Under ‘Select the beta you would like to opt into’ latest_experimental
    The game will then update and download the latest experimental build Alpha 15 Experimental
    Switching back to the latest main stable build is as easy as repeating steps 1-4 and on step 4 choose the option ‘None – Opt out of all Beta Programs’ and you’ll revert to the latest stable build

Was in the first post of this thread.

Refugee

Can I be part of the beta

Can I opt in for beta

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on Xbox one I was wondering if I get in for the beta 15

- - - Updated - - -

Can I opt in for beta

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Tracker
    [QUOTE=Tlh23;519792]Can I opt in for beta

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Can I opt in for beta

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on Xbox one I was wondering if I get in for the beta 15[/QUOT]

The A15 testing is only available on PC sorry.

Survivor
    When I go into the beta tab, there is no choice for "latest experimental". There is a latest experimental unstable build" and many other 14.x builds.

In the past, the game has automatically updated the list with the available builds.

thanks,

Mad Dog

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Peters View Post
    When I go into the beta tab, there is no choice for "latest experimental". There is a latest experimental unstable build" and many other 14.x builds.

In the past, the game has automatically updated the list with the available builds.

thanks,

Mad Dog
    Use that