Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [09/29] Message from the Team - Notes for the upcoming Patch 4

Quote Originally Posted by Joan 23 View Post
    as you dare to take another error correction it is also incomplete !!? to start the bike does not run an engine works just one of 300 that run like .2 600: Can not scrap off the backpack on PC for years that if they can not consoles that? 3: the draw distance still do not solucionais? 4 gives like online play only the game has constant stoppages. 4: backpacks treasure that never appear 5: when you raise the speed of manufacture is be clear that just the second but still remains manufacture which is unbalanced ... aver if you'll have to pay me money to do the work of desarroyadores is shameful at this point you serves me a patch before leaving the game would have been solved and finally aver if we read the forum we are artos version of this ♥♥♥♥ and want to a15 and a14 to forget ya
    What?

Scavenger
    as you dare to take another error correction it is also incomplete !!? to start the bike does not run an engine works just one of 300 that run like .2 600: Can not scrap off the backpack on PC for years that if they can not consoles that? 3: the draw distance still do not solucionais? 4 gives like online play only the game has constant stoppages. 4: backpacks treasure that never appear 5: when you raise the speed of manufacture is be clear that just the second but still remains manufacture which is unbalanced ... aver if you'll have to pay me money to do the work of desarroyadores is shameful at this point you serves me a patch before leaving the game would have been solved and finally aver if we read the forum we are artos version of this ♥♥♥♥ and want to a15 and a14 to forget ya
    My head hurts.

Looking forward to any and all updates! These only make the game that much better, and the fact that the team keeps pumping out patches so quickly satisfies my desire for 7DTD. Keep up the great work!

Now if only I could stop watching the A15 experimental videos on YouTube, I have a deep yearning for traders, and the awesome POI's I see there!

Any news on when a fix for POI's for consoles may drop?

Survivor

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdalad23 View Post
    Normal PS4 patches are released on Tuesdays so maybe October 4th ?
    5 days away! ughh, the days are not going to be short for me then.

I play on XBOX1 so hopefully ours will be before Tuesday! haha

I am really hoping the patch helps us splitscreeners out a little.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDinoRhino View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one...I usually feel pretty smart...but this....This just hurts

Refugee
    Still waiting for the POI for random gen.

Refugee

Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by TheDinoRhino View Post
    Grammer is not everyones strong suit I guess lol Nevertheless I am still happy that they are paying attention to the console version and Telltale hopefully continues to support the console players here. Not good for PR of they let a game die off

Hunter
    Lol I think it will be Tuesday at the latest, very surprised if it's later than that. If they've released patch notes, my guess is it's in Microsoft's hands now

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenw92 View Post
    Lol I think it will be Tuesday at the latest, very surprised if it's later than that. If they've released patch notes, my guess is it's in Microsoft's hands now
    This is true, it's waiting on approval from MS and Sony at this stage.

Awwwwwesome. Can't wait. Also can't wait for all the other info your talkin about. Saaaaaweeet. Lookin forward to it. If the past is any indication it usually takes 4-5 for cert process from Sony/Microsoft. So hopefully thats the case. Woot woot

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyon757 View Post
    Now if only I could stop watching the A15 experimental videos on YouTube, I have a deep yearning for traders, and the awesome POI's I see there!
    Yep, I'm in the same boat. I keep watching Joel's videos on YouTube of him play testing A15 experimental, and it literally feels like us on consoles are playing an entirely different game. Which to some degree, we are.

All we can do is throw our anchors into the depths of the forums and idle around, hoping some new booty comes along and excites us. Arrrgh... me matey!?
    Last edited by TheDinoRhino; 09-29-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Refugee

Still waiting for my homie traders😂😂😂

Just waiting for alpha15 to drop soon .. watch twitch all the time.. madmole is fun to watch on youtube i m his sub.. love u guys good job. I m on ps4
    Ign- andysingh

Refugee

The nail gun is on console.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhurbalist95 View Post
    I have a quest for killing chickens with a nail gun(lol) but I was reading how the nail gun was an A15 patch?
    I ve found it once on navzesgane in the factory in peristion. No luck since finding one but they are out there

Refugee

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by P00RKN0W View Post
    My head hurts.
    Same here i feel dizzy 😂😂😂