Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: left hand

Colony Founder

left hand

ever wonder why in most games you cant use your left hand. why cant i use both hands. there is no immersion if you cant use your left hand. the fun pimps must hate left hands. i want to use a torch and a stone axe, but no i cant. this game is so broken right now. this needs to get fixed. i tried putting a splint on my left hand and nothing happened.

Refugee
    Lol... ambidexterity skill?

Quote Originally Posted by davethebakerx2 View Post
    ever wonder why in most games you cant use your left hand. why cant i use both hands. there is no immersion if you cant use your left hand. the fun pimps must hate left hands. i want to use a torch and a stone axe, but no i cant. this game is so broken right now. this needs to get fixed. i tried putting a splint on my left hand and nothing happened.
    Wait what are you talking about? If you are talking about the left "trigger" it is for secondary actions. Repairing, planting, etc etc..

Colony Founder
    no i said my left hand. how do you not understand what a hand is? im holding a 1 handed stone axe ok. my left hand is doing nothing. i want to be able to hold a flashlight in my left hand. why do i have to put away my axe to hold a torch. we have had month long crying about "real flashlights". well i can "really" hold something in both hands. yet im the first to bring up a real problem.

Not being able to hold a flashlight in your left hand isn't a "real problem" LoL. Tf

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Lude View Post
    Not being able to hold a flashlight in your left hand isn't a "real problem" LoL. Tf
    Since they're turning on "Realism Lane" it is. Otherwise we're playing a disabled guy. "NO DISCRIMINATION, YAAAAAY"...whatever.
    I always thought: Am I the only one who thinks that I can swing an axe, a shovle, a club, a whatever in my right hand so why can't I fking hold a flashlight or torch in the left one? Thanks for this thread davethebakerx2!

I gotta be told this is a voxle game so it must be up to this (I hate to write this but since some guys will misunderstand it: this is sarcastic).

EDIT:
    This language filter is so US-American style: You can drink whatever you want in public as long as you put it into a paper bag. Fk this sht you fking nice people.
    Last edited by Birkenhoff; 10-01-2016 at 09:32 PM.

Duel wielding of some sort would be pretty cool. I wonder how hard itd be to get the animations right with 2 hands workin at the same time?

Colony Founder
    i havent slept in 3 months, i can't sit down and it seems im either immortal or in hell. i cant die i just keep getting back up. if anyone finds some toilet paper please tell me.

i havent slept in 3 months, i can't sit down and it seems im either immortal or in hell. i cant die i just keep getting back up. if anyone finds some toilet paper please tell me.
    What in the world dave?

Hunter
    I agree with the OP we should be able to use something with our left hand , I don't wanna hear we can't do it because we can hold guns and other things with the left hand why not a flashlight or torch ?

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddyjr2008 View Post
    What in the world dave?
    this is
    my character talking, rp

this is
    my character talking, rp
    Hahahaha

Survivor
    I'm left handed irl and always feel slightly irritated when a game ignores a characters left hand as utterly as 7dtd does.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Loki View Post
    I'm left handed irl and always feel slightly irritated when a game ignores a characters left hand as utterly as 7dtd does.
    see i was only half joking. not having the option to play left handed must suck. for example the best zombie game ever is dead island but all the cars have the wheel on the left side. it felt verry strange driving on the left side. im sure holdinga gun in the right hand feels strange.

Ranger
    You must mean second best zombie game after 7 days eh hmmm... ;-)