Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [10/04] Message from the Team - Patch 4 live today at 12pm PT

Post [10/04] Message from the Team - Patch 4 live today at 12pm PT

Hi all,

Most of you guessed today would be release day, and it looks like you were right! The Patch is scheduled to go live at 12pm PT, but please don't panic if you can't get it right away, it can sometimes take a few mins from the flicking the switch to you guys seeing it on your consoles.

As always, do NOT post bugs in these threads, they will get lost and I can't chase loads of bugs in the one thread amongst discussion, please post them in the Console Bug Reports section using the guide provided and I will get to them asap.

I know a lot of you are waiting on info about A15 as well as bugs not listed below you would like an update on etc, so before you ask, when I have this info I will share it with the community as a whole asap.

Thanks,
    Clare

----------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
    Release Notes
    Patch 4.0
    PS4 Version 1.06
    XB1 Version 1.0.6.0

Patch 4 for 7 Days to Die on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is officially released today at 12pm PT! In case you missed our sneak-preview list of fixes and improvements, here it is again. As always, the list below contains most but not all of the fixes included in the patch. Enjoy!

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Gameplay

* Fixed an issue where zombies would not spawn for all players if they were far away from each other during a Blood Moon in a multiplayer game

* Fixed an issue where the cobblestone frame was invisible until it was fully built

* Fixed an issue where the Steel Pickaxe would disappear into the ground when dropped with the D-Pad

* Fixed an issue in split screen where only the map discovery progress of player 2 would be saved

* Fixed a bug that was causing minibikes to take damage when turning

* Fixed an issue where the “Exit” button was occasionally not appearing in the “Skills,” “Players,” and “Quest” tabs with Creative Mode on

* Fixed an exploit that would allow players to infinitely harvest meat and hides from animals by reloading the chunk the corpses are in

* Fixed an issue that was occasionally causing dead zombie to remain standing

Stability/System

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when allied players would attempt to shoot each other

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when moving items quickly from the inventory to the Toolbelt

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when looting bodies or containers

* Fixed an issue where dead mobs would occasionally vanish when a host and client in an online multiplayer game would experience a desync

* Made it so that the game will pause when the player enters any console menus (like “Share” on PS4 or the quick menu on XB1 or PS4) in a single player game

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue where the adjusting the gamma settings was having no effect in-game

* Made crosshairs bolder and more prominent

* Fixed an issue in split screen where water would disappear while the character was diving

* Fixed an issue where water surfaces would occasionally appear underwater

* Fixed an issue where thunder SFX would play whenever the pause menu was opened or closed during a storm

Have we told you lately that you all are the best? All of your feedback, ideas, and bug reports have been extremely helpful! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us!

First!

Lol, nice one skippy! Also loving the autumnal avatar =)

Refugee
    Yeah and second

- - - Updated - - -

3rd now

Refugee
    Brilliant... Loving all the quick support. Keep it up guys. 😉

Hunter
    We getting anything from A15 like the workbench , Chemstation , garage doors , drawbridge or more farming seeds ?

Sweet! Good job, I've really been looking forward to the minibike fix.

Ranger
    So here's a quick question for you Clair. If someone has a idea for a possable item or new buildable structure, etc. Say for example a storage crate for clothing/armor. Where would be the best topic to post this so that it can be seen by the devs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ares GodOWar View Post
    We getting anything from A15 like the workbench , Chemstation , garage doors , drawbridge or more farming seeds ?
    Theres alreay a workbench in the game....

Zombie Hunter
    Nice.... Something to look forward too now when I get to log on again. Crosshairs you can actually see!!!! Not sure those other ones were issues for my game as of yet but I'm sure one of those instances has bugged us out.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure it's the minibike fix you were hoping for, but you can still hope! Personally I haven't lost one yet.

Gamma, Crosshairs, minibike damage and cobblestone for me.

Wish I knew about the meat and hide exploit before they fixed it.

I liked standing dead Zombies, you could get a good close look at them, without being whacked, glad I did while I could.

Refugee

nice Job keep going on like this

Nice Job guys

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Faolan View Post
    So here's a quick question for you Clair. If someone has a idea for a possable item or new buildable structure, etc. Say for example a storage crate for clothing/armor. Where would be the best topic to post this so that it can be seen by the devs?

- - - Updated - - -

Theres alreay a workbench in the game....
    The workbench from A15

For suggestions etc, pop them in general discussion, I gave a list I update regularly and starting a new post is a great way to see if others agree it's a good idea or not. However I recommend also searching to make sure you're not doubling up on another suggestion.

There is another section called "Pimp Dreams" TFP may frequent in PC, but I wouldn't recommend posting console suggestions there.

-----------

As for A15 questions

From original post.

I know a lot of you are waiting on info about A15 as well as bugs not listed below you would like an update on etc, so before you ask, when I have this info I will share it with the community as a whole asap.

Hunter
    So I take it no new content just bug fixes am I right ?

Zombie Hunter
    Excellent i too wish i knew about the meat bug.. pfff. Still no proper lighting then?

Thanks again for patch..