Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [10/04] Message from the Team - Patch 4 live today at 12pm PT

Refugee

Content updates?

I'm sure you get this all the time but will there be new content added to counsel any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    Well, a good idea is a good idea whether you're playing the game on a PC or a toaster. *shrug*
    Still - it would help mentioning that you're playing on console because the context is important.
    This is true, and chances are if something big is going to be added it may be worked on by the PC guys first.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zvanderlip View Post
    I'm sure you get this all the time but will there be new content added to counsel any time soon
    Theres no news about anything being added for certain yet, look at all the messages above. If something was announced and was definitely added, everyone would know about it. Trust me

What about news on multiplayer? (:

Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    Well, a good idea is a good idea whether you're playing the game on a PC or a toaster. *shrug*
    Still - it would help mentioning that you're playing on console because the context is important.

The rather extensive rebalancing of A15 is not going to be in there. I'd probably know about that.
    You can't "just make a console patch". That's a very time-consuming endeavor so it makes sense to wait until the dust settles and then only put the "finished" balance values in a patch.
    It's not an issue of TFP hating consoles. =P
    Quote where I said that it was in this patch, or that I didn't know anything that you just said? I was replying to someone who said "workbenches are in the game" to someone who asked about the workbench update.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by wicheOSI View Post
    What about news on multiplayer? (:
    When it's confirmed it will be posted here : https://7daystodie.com/forums/forumd...p?85-Confirmed

Until then we can only wait...

Very exciting. We will get more content when it's polished, balanced and perfected on PC. A15 is still being worked on and ironed out on October and things will change.

So why would they port something that may change to only have to do all that work all over again. It makes sense, originally they nerfed spikes to only little slow down and very little damage. They changed that back to spikes kill, if they had ported it immediately they would have had to port it right back to the newer version. So be glad we will get it when it's done, it actually speeds things up in the end. Be patient.

Clare, Gazz and team, thank you for the continued updates, support and fixes. I look forward to new content as well but I will take any bug fixing patch I can get. Anything is good at this point as it means we have not been forgotten and likely won't be.

Scavenger
    No patch yet , PS4 UK time 19.35pm is it out yet anyone plz ?

I think it's 8pm our time Specky

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    goes live 12pm PT, that's around 8pm for UK and Ireland
    Just seen this thanks 👍

Hunter
    Update is Live for me, Downloading now!!! Thanks.

Refugee

Patch 4

It's live for me

Refugee
    Oh yeah! Just installed. .. whooo whooo

Refugee
    Hey skippy I love your work. Are doinga video on this update? You village builds are awesome. Sub with loyalty

Refugee

Playing patch 1.0.6.0

Playing patch 1.0.6.0

So far so good. Seems there is less stuttering when it auto saves which is a real improvement, however the controls were unresponsive the first time I loaded a game - I force quit and it reloaded successfully. Thanks for the update!
    Note: multiplayer is still not working but as that wasn't amongst the listed fixes I wasn't expecting there to be any improvement here.