Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 1,576 to 1,583 of 1583

Thread: Botman server manager official support thread

Fixed my loop.

Math. Not even once.

Public Service Announcement: I've had several requests for a chunk regen like in djkrose's scripting mod. Actually in A17 there is a console command built in, chunkreset. It works great but there's minimal console help for the command. To use the command, you first need to be in or over the chunk that you want to reset. Note: Chunks are small areas. Then open your ingame console and type chunkreset. At first glance it will look like it messed up. It hasn't. Just move away a short distance and the chunk will update. If it doesn't, you are still too close.

At the moment there is no way for me to get the bot to do the reset for you. It must come from you ingame as a console command.

Hi guys! A few servers are testing the next bot update. If you would like to test it too, I have created a new code branch called a17test. To update to that branch, tell your bot /set update branch a17test, then tell it /update code.

If you need to go back to the a17 code branch, do the same as above but use the branch called a17. Also let me know what problems you had with the test branch.

After updating the bot will automatically restart itself (unless you are self hosting it and haven't set that up). You can speed that up by telling the bot /restart bot, or just wait and it will do that itself.

The bot should not skip server messages in API mode now. If your bot is not in API mode you can tell it to switch by telling it, use api. Conversely you can tell it to use telnet with, use telnet.

I will be releasing this update at some point over the weekend if nothing bad comes to light.

The bot works on 17.2 Currently the BC mod is broken but Stompy has fixed it and is releasing an update tomorrow.

I have updated the bot's github repo. Here is the changelog..

Changed default API log read interval from 1 second to 3 seconds.

The bot's automatic lag check timing is now configurable with the command /set lag check {seconds}. The default is 15 seconds. Additionally the bot will only suspend bot functions for a maximum of 10 seconds. This is to prevent excessive lag whether real or not from causing the bot to stop accepting commands full time.

Added location info to the daily inventory log.

Fixed a bug that caused the bot to not accept ingame commands from IRC unless the bot was connected to the server. This allows you to send what are normally ingame commands to the bot to change settings etc while the bot is offline.

Added command /set telnet enabled/disabled. This just tells the bot if the server has telnet enabled or not so it won't keep endlessly trying to connect if there is no telnet to connect to.

Made some improvements to how the bot monitors the API and telnet so that it won't flag telnet as offline if it is infact still working when the bot is in API mode. There is currently an issue with the API skipping some server log lines. It appears to be a fault in the API as far as I can tell. If your bot regularly needs to have commands repeated, you may want to switch it to using telnet. The command for that is use telnet.

The /pack and /revive command now sends the player to the surface. This is to fix some reported issues where the bot would sometimes teleport players above the ground.

In API mode, almost all Mudlet triggers are disabled. Switching to telnet mode re-enables them.

Fixed a typo in the bot's /restore backup command that caused it to not restore anything.

Added code to enable the bot to communicate with the new web panel and for the panel to communicate with the bot. The panel is able to access the bot's in-memory Lua tables and the bot's database and can do stuff like make live changes to stuff, restart the bot and server and command the bot to do anything that the bot has existing code for. It can directly edit any table and tell the bot to reload the table.

Fixed typo in player_info.lua

Added new trigger, telnetCheck to flag the telnet status and timestamp of the last communication with the server's telnet for monitoring purposes.

Hi guys!

I have updated the a17 code branches to the latest bot. Just incase it needs to be reverted (shouldn't), I have backed up the previous update and can roll that out if necessary.

Bots that are on some test branches should automatically migrate to the a17 code branch as well.

I have created a new Botman Mods zip specifically for 17.2 since the BC mod version 3.6.0 is not compatible with older releases. You can grab it here if your server is running 17.2 otherwise do not use this version.

Hey there

I heard you're making a web interface for botman. Wanted to share this, feel free to use!
    https://github.com/CatalysmsServerManager/7dtd-icons