Page 184 of 186 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186 LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 2780

Thread: A16 -War of the Walkers Mod (Overhaul)

Refugee
    Playing latest version of game and mod, new playthrough... I have trained 'Strength' 10/10 but still can't train 'Skull Crusher'. Do I need another perk trained?

Refugee
    Skull crusher needs to have fighter perk unlocked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CamouflageUK View Post
    Playing latest version of game and mod, new playthrough... I have trained 'Strength' 10/10 but still can't train 'Skull Crusher'. Do I need another perk trained?
    Skull crusher needs to have fighter perk unlocked.

Ran into an issue where I logged out in my mine (base above ground).. Logged back in and there was dirt in my way back up into my base, when I dug up 95% of my base was gone as if it was never there -- grass and untouched bags in its place. but there was 3 of my walls and the spikes i put around it.

Image is too big for forums
    https://i216.photobucket.com/albums/...060442_1_2.jpg

I shut the server down and brought it back up hoping it would "fix itself", but alas that didnt happen and I don't have a backup saved so I'm guessing its toast
    Last edited by Syrex; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:56 AM.

Refugee
    Hey. I deleted cook class tasks. How can I restore them? I typed givequest classtrainingcook1 in the console, but I get information that the quest does not exist. I play on a dedicated server, I have administrator rights, I enter the command in the console on the client.

EDIT

I don't know how, but I managed to restore it by command.
    Last edited by googlownik; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:27 PM.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrex View Post
    Ran into an issue where I logged out in my mine (base above ground).. Logged back in and there was dirt in my way back up into my base, when I dug up 95% of my base was gone as if it was never there -- grass and untouched bags in its place. but there was 3 of my walls and the spikes i put around it.

Image is too big for forums
    https://i216.photobucket.com/albums/...060442_1_2.jpg

I shut the server down and brought it back up hoping it would "fix itself", but alas that didnt happen and I don't have a backup saved so I'm guessing its toast
    This is a bug of 7 Days, we have had same issue on 2 different servers with different Mods. Seems so, that sometimes Chunks were resettet by the game.

Refugee
    Hi again.

Where can I find or in what machine to produce cutting board?

Refugee
    Same here Dloaded the A17, but I cant find the server mods, when I installed the two folders, on logging into the game its just vanilla, am I doing something wrong?

Refugee
    I've got all the parts (and a caliper) to make the steel crossbow. Workbench doesn't give the option. Where/how can I make one?

Quote Originally Posted by googlownik View Post
    Hi again.

Where can I find or in what machine to produce cutting board?
    Fabrication station

Quote Originally Posted by Jaythomas View Post
    I've got all the parts (and a caliper) to make the steel crossbow. Workbench doesn't give the option. Where/how can I make one?
    If the workbench doesn't allow you to do it, check the other stations. Maybe it's the gun smithing station.

Edit: Confirmed gun smithing workstation
    Last edited by jdm311; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:28 AM. Reason: confirmation

Can tungsten be found while mining? If so, where? I haven't found any deposits yet in desert or forest biomes, except in those pyramid-shaped collections at the surface.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm311 View Post
    Can tungsten be found while mining? If so, where? I haven't found any deposits yet in desert or forest biomes, except in those pyramid-shaped collections at the surface.
    You can find it on snow and wasteland biome , you have to dig down to find it , sometimes you can find it on the surface , but tiny amount of it mixed with another resources

Quote Originally Posted by hamzahiary View Post
    You can find it on snow and wasteland biome , you have to dig down to find it , sometimes you can find it on the surface , but tiny amount of it mixed with another resources
    Thanks! I'll try that.

Edit: Verified snow biome had a lot of tungsten near bedrock. It would be handy to have this information in the mining journal entry.
    Last edited by jdm311; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:42 PM.

The drink stat information looks off for the new drinks. It's currently showing max stamina, health, and food poisoning instead of water, stamina and dysentery. Also, it sounds like chewing when using. It can be fixed with these changes:

<property name="DisplayType" value="food"/>
    <property name="Sound_start" value="player_eating"/>

to:

<property name="DisplayType" value="water"/>
    <property name="Sound_start" value="player_drinking"/>

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by dwallorde View Post
    -Fixed Nailgun doesn't upgrade with Portland Cement
    Steel Hammer doesn't apply Portland Concrete on Rebar Frames either.
    It DOES with the Nailgun. If this was intentional, then I'll keep an eye out on that.

I got back into this mod this weekend it really felt like the old vanilla A16.
    This mod was definitely worth the wait, there's so much filler to keep yourself busy.

Biggest thing I have to worry about is class papers - bookstores give more schematics so there's no centralized place for class papers. Traders sometimes help. (LVL 243 and no Builders Class paper for 3 weeks, I had to cheat to get all the good upgrades, but the struggle was hilarious)