Page 1 of 151 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: War of the Walkers Mod (Overhaul)

Post War of the Walkers Mod (Overhaul)

V5.2.7(B121) r4.2.2018 Alpha 16.4 (b8)
    New Save Game Required When installing mod for first time! Do not use a save game from a V5.1.7 Game Save, Vanilla game or another mod.

A16 EAC Standard and Optional BBM Mod Nexusmods Download:

A16 EAC Standard Mod Github (CLIENT/SP Local) Download:

A16 BBM Mod Github (Client/SP Local) Download:

If you are interested in renting a server with my mod, I would suggest using BlueFang Solutions. They offer good rates with excellent customer service. The servers they use have DDOS Protection and are reliable. You have full control over your server uptime, restarts, settings, etc. They do even support mods. Which can be done through FTP access or through their customer support system. They have direct contact with me in case of any issues so that we can work together to provide you with reliable server! So if you are interested in starting a server, please use this link below:
    Using this link will help support me with a portion of all sales will be credited to me. The money will help me in real life pay bills and rent.

A16 EAC Standard Mod Github (SERVER) Download:

A16 BBM Mod Github (SERVER) Download:

As requested before from some, here is a PayPal Donation Button, any donations is greatly Appreciated but is not required to play my mod.

Survival:

• Farming-Grow Wheat, Apple, Strawberry and Blackberry Crops
    • Schematics - Several New Books to Find and Read
    • Buffs - Several new and modified buffs
    • Fishing - Craft your own Fishing Rod and Catch some fish in any water body (Kinda Buggy in current Version)
    • Ores - Tungsten, Copper, and Zinc Ores
    • Magazines - Gain Skill Points for Perks
    • Rest System - After a Hard days work your character will get tired. Rest on a bed to Regain your strength. (Not Currently In V5.1)
    • HUD - Featuring SMX UI Mod
    • Biomes - Updated Biomes and new resource pile prefabs as well as Random Crate POI to find in the wild
    • Health Items - New items such as the Trauma First Aid Kits, Bandages, Vitamins, Leg Booster Shots and more
    • Food Items - New Food items such as Meat Pies, Bread, Pies, plus more. Animals either have Raw White Meat or Raw Red Meat.
    • Drink Items - New Drink items such as Mossy Brew, Green Tea, Apple Juice, plus more.
    • Survivors - NPC's that won't attack you. Will attack Zombies, Bandits and Wildlife
    • Bandits - NPC's that will attack you on site. Will also attack Zombies, Survivors and Wildlife
    • Immunity System - Higher Immunity Level you are the harder it is for you to obtain infection or sickness type buffs

Enemies:

• UMA Mini-Bosses - Mechanic Joe, Doctor Anne, Builder Bob, Housewife Marianne, Investigator Henry, Thug Billy, Librarian Sarah, and Accountant Zoe. All With Special Loot
    • UMA Bosses - Coming Soon!
    • UMA Bandits - NPC's that will attack you on site. Once Killed Bodies turn into lootable backpacks.
    • Crawler Zombies - More Standard Crawling Zombies
    • UMA Snow Zombies - 2 Snow Zombies based on A11 Zombies
    • Zombie Hordes - All Screamer, Sleeper and Blood Moon Zombie Hordes now feature New Zombies
    • UMA Spider Zombies - Spawns as a Horde every so often as well as in some spawn groups

Loot and Perks:

• Loot - Many new items found in Loot, from Zombies, Loot Containers to Traders
    • Skills and Perks - Several New Skills to Learn
    • Classes - Several Classes that you can learn in game through quests. Each has Exclusive Recipes and Items. Over time you can learn all of them by finding Class Papers in Loot
    • 8 New Treasure Quests - 15 Total In Game
    • 3 New Chain Quests - 4 Total In Game (Not Currently In Game)
    • 42 New Challenge Quests - 56 Total In Game

Items and Blocks:

• Armor - Full sets of Kevlar, Steel and Tungsten Armor
    • Clothing - Several New Cold and Warm Weather clothing as well as color combos
    • Blocks - Iron and Tungsten Blocks (Not Currently In Game)
    • Doors - Steel, Tungsten and House Doors (Not Currently In Game)
    • Flares - Spawns Specialized Crates
    • Tools - Tungsten Pickaxe, Fireaxe, and Shovel, Diamond Tipped Pickaxe and Fireaxe
    • Guns - FAMAS, Desert Eagle, Baretta Shotgun, M25 Sniper Rifle, and Remington 8
    • Melee Weapons - Tungsten Club, Steel and Tungsten Machetes, Gold Tipped Knives and Machetes
    • Ammo Types - Hollow Point and NATO Bullets
    • Hardwooden Bow - With new Tungsten Arrows, and Exploding Tungsten Arrows
    • Steel Crossbow - With new Tungsten Crossbow Bolts and Flaming Tungsten Crossbow Bolts

Workstations:

• Tailoring Station - Craft Fabric Type Armor
    • Armor Smithing Station - Craft Metal Type Armor
    • Clothing Station - Craft Clothing Items
    • Torch (Station) - Torches Placed on walls turn into a station requiring fuel for it to work
    • Blueprint Station - Craft Schematics
    • Weapon Smithing Station - Craft Weapon Parts
    • Mortar and Pestle - Craft Seed Recipes and more
    • Oil Production Block - Place-able Block that produces Oil over time

V5.1.7(B64) r10.27.2017 (LEGACY) Alpha 16.4 (b8)
    New Save Game Required When installing mod for first time! Do not use a save game from a vanilla game or another mod.

A16 EAC Standard and Optional BBM V5.1.7 (Legacy) Mod Nexusmods Download:

A16 EAC Standard V5.1.7 (Legacy) Mod Github (CLIENT/SP Local) Download:

A16 EAC Standard V5.1.7 (Legacy) Mod Github (SERVER) Download:

A16 BBM V5.1.7 (Legacy) Mod Github (SERVER) Download:

V4.4.3(Stable) r4.20.2017 Alpha 15.2
    A15.2 Version Download:

Last edited by dwallorde; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:19 AM. Reason: V5.2.7 Release 4/2

Feel Free to Join my Discord Channel! Click link below!

A16 Mod Update Progress:

A16 Trello Page:

Mod is EAC Safe. I made this Mod by myself on the side from my Full Time Job.
    I will update it as much and as often as I can or at least keep everyone posted on progress.
    Would also Like to thank the community here for a lot of great ideas and mods as they have
    given me inspiration to make my own.

Any Feedback or bug reports are welcome here. When reporting bugs please try and post with your output log file located in your install location under the "7DaysToDie_Data" Folder

Special Thanks:
    To Sirillion for the SMX UI Mod
    To Valmar for the SMX UI Layout
    To Magoli for providing me the Combo Pack to use with my Mod
    To Sphereii for his Mod Launcher
    To DreamSmith for Testing Upcoming Versions
    To The 7 Days to Die Community

Known Issues(5.1.7 Stable):
    -Fishing is Semi Broken that can lead to Null Ref
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Guys, you should check out Games4Kicks Youtube and Twitch channels. He has some videos featuring my mod as well as some awesome content from other creators and other games worth checking out. This guy is really entertaining to watch and would recommend his channels to all of you!

Youtube: Games4Kickz Youtube Channel

Twitch: games4kickz Twitch Channel
    Last edited by dwallorde; 11-20-2017 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Known Issues as of 10/27/2017

Planned Features Coming Soon:
    Last edited by dwallorde; 01-14-2018 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Planned Features AS OF 12/1/2017

Will be watching this to find out what this mod actually does :| lol

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Well, *I* wasn't going to be the first one to post, but I had your same question, then found it all on the 14.7 link he provided.

The trello link instead of actually putting it in the post? :\ ah well I'll pass, never heard of trello and I'll never use it so whatever lol.

Acutally, his download link is hosted on envul, which is the link right above the Trello link.

https://envul.com/war-of-the-walkers...ys-to-die-mod/

Reconstructionist Darkstardragon's Avatar
    Its a great mod. Nice to see you back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Setari View Post
    The trello link instead of actually putting it in the post? :\ ah well I'll pass, never heard of trello and I'll never use it so whatever lol.
    Its just a link to a page that u can see my development road map. This page will be properly updated with content included in the mod soon. Just was too tired to do that part today but I just wanted to get it out there for people to start testing out.

B2 Released Check Trello Link for Update Notes. Mainly Fixed Known issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstardragon View Post
    Its a great mod. Nice to see you back on.
    Thank you. Was nice to have a bit of a break from modding and just play for awhile. I played a lot in Experimental Branch of A15 before it went stable. Noticed how fun it was so I feel I don't have to change too much from vanilla but rather add in my stuff. I'll see how it plays out

Refugee
    Road map link doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by aknot View Post
    Road map link doesn't work.
    OOPS... Had it on private... Thanks for letting me know it didn't work!

Build 3 Just Released. Check Trello for the change log. Its public now.

Also side note, Would like feedback on mining. How are you finding the ores to be distributed? Have you guys found any Tungsten? Copper or Zinc Ore?

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by dwallorde View Post
    Build 3 Just Released. Check Trello for the change log. Its public now.

Also side note, Would like feedback on mining. How are you finding the ores to be distributed? Have you guys found any Tungsten? Copper or Zinc Ore?
    I will DL and start a new world. And awesome its working now. For testing ores is there a certain mining level or just in general? Will take me a few days but I will bump settings to make it faster.

Refugee
    Also I can not smelt tungsten in the forge. Just sits there.