Page 127 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2386

Thread: War of the Walkers Mod (Overhaul)

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by west View Post
    Excellent! Thank you West.

Survivor
    Can anybody help me, I ran into a null reference error that I cannot seem to "out-run." I get these every now and then, but the go away quickly when I leave an error that seems to have triggered the error. But this one followed me all the way back to my base 2km away (luckily got home without being killed). I tried to get rid of all the new gear in my inventory, thinking maybe something I picked up at the traitor (?) triggered this... but don't get any relief. I'm moments from day 14 horde, so I'm afraid to re-log back in if the issue is still there. I'm going to copy the portion of the output log that is repeating non-stop for several minutes:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at EntityNPC.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at EntityAlive.OnUpdateEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at World.TickEntities (Single _partialTicks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GameManager.JQ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is V.5.2 big back pack. Thanks!

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatPunishment View Post

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is V.5.2 big back pack. Thanks!
    Kill the NPC! That solved the problem for me. Currently some NPCs are affected by the weapon they carry and when they chase a zombie- wrong ID or something- one guy here mentioned what really it is. Until its fixed just kill the bugger!

V5.2.1 B107 Released!!!!

Update and Change Log at Bottom Of Page:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Tracker
    moved...
    Last edited by zingo2; 01-15-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dwallorde View Post
    V5.2.1 B107 Released!!!!

Update and Change Log at Bottom Of Page:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Wow! Thank you so very much.

Refugee
    I have a question this time directly to the creators of mod. Applies to BBM 5.2. When will the annoying bug corrected and when will correctly realse on 7DTD Mod Luncher ? Not all items are saved in a large backpack when the character leaves the game. (Half backpack only). Assembly-CSharp.dll is wrong compiled for clent and sever to.
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...l=1#post778400

EDIT. nv with new ver. backpack working fine
    Last edited by Hicks; 01-16-2018 at 01:33 AM.

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by zingo2 View Post
    I'm gonna list bugs as i find them:

V5.2.1 B107 BUGS>>

* Bedrock at level +3 instead of -57.
    It would help if you gave some beneficial information. Seed name, coordinates, what settings you are using. Only way to try and replicate it.

Refugee
    Hi , I like this mod so far is just i am having hard time to find fragments for A fighter , C for marksman and B for builder , you guys know where i can look for them or is just luck? Thanks.

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcat442 View Post
    Hi , I like this mod so far is just i am having hard time to find fragments for A fighter , C for marksman and B for builder , you guys know where i can look for them or is just luck? Thanks.
    Totally rng, however I have had luck with random trash bags on the street.

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by RuttedLightning View Post
    It would help if you gave some beneficial information. Seed name, coordinates, what settings you are using. Only way to try and replicate it.
    Did i not give? Oh I'm sorry! (!)

There is an error in config file(guess) that defines playable area in v5.2 where bedrock height is changed from -57 to +3. Build-able height is still 250 (3+250=253). Affects all seeds in any configuration.

This is on unmodded version of the game- only mod is walkers via Launcher.

How to test?

* Open console
    * type dm and cm
    * Give yourself a nice digging tool(or uncomment >! in items file to give yourself Dev items)
    * hit esc and enable god mode
    * Dig till bedrock
    * Feel free to repeat this as many times as you wish with any seeds.

Cheers!

Reconstructionist
    I hardly ever dig down, so I was curious to test it myself. Seems like my entire map is higher in elevation that before, and had plenty of layers of rock underneath me, so not sure why this is a big issue, however now I am curious as to the lowest point on my map, hmmm

Tracker
    Unless said its intended by mod Author its an issue. Ive seen this problem before in other mods.

The idea is to heighten your global height limit. As you can only build 250 up from bedrock. So if you start from 3 then your global height therefore is 253 where in vanilla its 250 minus (57) = 193. That's the max height in vanilla. Some people prefer the added 50 blocks some don't- As I can not find notes about this in docs or whatever I'm listing it as a bug for now.

**Side Note
    Real world difference for this is- your view area. You have your playable area around you(view range) when you are at the top the square below you is smaller- that's a bit weird. At 193 in vanilla its just cutting near the edges so it looks more natural. Another thing(benefit) You can see more of the map (LOD) areas. Like I said- some people prefer this over vanilla some hate it.
    Last edited by zingo2; 01-14-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Refugee

Player placed class vending machines can not be picked up and moved

This is going to be a big problem. Once placed the machine can not be moved. I tried the wrench and it only damages the machine. I tried a pick axe in the hope that it would place the machine in my inventory when destroyed, but no luck.

Can the machine be moved and I'm just doing it wrong? If not, this really need to be changed.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by impatus View Post
    I just looted the Superadminwrench. i have a feeling it's not suppose to be in the game :P
    maybe remove it from the loot table.
    I think this just happened. My AdminSuperWrench has been replaced with a "Quest Note - Locate Trader"

I ended up just putting the tool away since it was so freakin OP. I did like it to smash mistakenly placed blocks though