Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: War of the Walkers Mod (Overhaul)

Quote Originally Posted by aknot View Post
    Also I can not smelt tungsten in the forge. Just sits there.
    I believe that will be fixed in the upcoming version 4.0.2 B1

Reconstructionist Darkstardragon's Avatar
    Eagerly awaiting next version so i can get it up on server!
    This version working well except i noticed the baretta shotgun barely hitting targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstardragon View Post
    Eagerly awaiting next version so i can get it up on server!
    This version working well except i noticed the baretta shotgun barely hitting targets.
    I gotta game breaking bug in the current pre release build V4.0.2 B1. Can't get passed spawn screen without a Null Ref Spam. Says its not from any of the xml files though... Outputlog isnt that helpful

Alright after 8 hours I finally found the cause of the error. 1 little thing too. But its now looking like a release Candidate

Version 4.0.2 B1 Released!

Version 4.0.2 B2 Released!

Refugee
    Hey dwallorde,

I really love your mod and think you're doing an amazing job, keep it up man!
    I have a question tho. Will you make custom icons for the mod? I think it would perfect the mod!

Edit:
    Also, could you by any chance give me the changes to windows.xml | controls.xml | styles.xml | xui.xml ? I want to use a different gui but I'm going to go ahead and guess it will mess some things up if I install it instead of your files.
    Last edited by fnfear; 10-19-2016 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fnfear View Post
    Hey dwallorde,

I have a question tho. Will you make custom icons for the mod? I think it would perfect the mod!

Edit:
    Also, could you by any chance give me the changes to windows.xml | controls.xml | styles.xml | xui.xml ? I want to use a different gui but I'm going to go ahead and guess it will mess some things up if I install it instead of your files.
    1. Yes I am planning on adding Custom Icons and Localization Support for this mod, but will not happen during Experimental. Once out in full release I plan on starting to add in those features

2. I can but it won't be today. What you can do though is open up xui.xml from my mod and look for my workstations I have added (Like WeaponSmithStation, etc) they should all be right next to each other and those window groups will tell you what window code you need from windows.xml

In the next Update I will comment around all my mod stuff in those files. Some have it already but just to make it easier as I know a lot of people like other GUI Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by fnfear View Post
    Hey dwallorde,

Edit:
    1. Yes I am planning on adding Custom Icons and Localization Support for this mod, but will not happen during Experimental. Once out in full release I plan on starting to add in those features

2. I can but it won't be today. What you can do though is open up xui.xml from my mod and look for my workstations I have added (Like WeaponSmithStation, etc) they should all be right next to each other and those window groups will tell you what window code you need from windows.xml

In the next Update I will comment around all my mod stuff in those files. Some have it already but just to make it easier as I know a lot of people like other GUI Stuff

Edit: 2. Okay its done. Its in Version 4.0.2 B3 which is about to be released. So you will see in those files where my mod starts and ends

- - - Updated - - -

Version 4.0.2 B3 Released!

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by dwallorde View Post

Edit: 2. Okay its done. Its in Version 4.0.2 B3 which is about to be released. So you will see in those files where my mod starts and ends

- - - Updated - - -

Version 4.0.2 B3 Released!
    Awesome! <3

Just released V4.0.2 B4 which is another balance pass

V4.0.2 B4 Hotfix is out. Fixed Error when loading game.

V4.0.3 B1 Released. Major Update Containing a good portion from the A14.7 Mod Including Fishing, Food and Drinks, Buffs, Zombie Crawlers, Quests and Treasure Maps, and Traps. Check Update Notes Link on first Post for more Info

Scavenger
    This looks like an incredible mod. Thank you for your hard work!

Excuse my ignorance...I've read as much as I could find about this mod...but I haven't discovered your potential future additions to it...or any changes you may have made to zombie/ai behavior. Have there been any alterations? What's down the pipe?

I was originally stuck between Valmod and Spiders conversions (before Spider dissapeared) as I'm looking for a big time facelift for 7d2d in most aspects...but this has now caught my attention big time.

Quote Originally Posted by strife2016 View Post
    This looks like an incredible mod. Thank you for your hard work!

Excuse my ignorance...I've read as much as I could find about this mod...but I haven't discovered your potential future additions to it...or any changes you may have made to zombie/ai behavior. Have there been any alterations? What's down the pipe?

I was originally stuck between Valmod and Spiders conversions (before Spider dissapeared) as I'm looking for a big time facelift for 7d2d in most aspects...but this has now caught my attention big time.
    Right now I am currently porting over all my additions from my A14.7 Mod which is in the first post. But also have plans on adding new content as well. I would like to see if I can get bandits in and working. I know they dont have great animations yet but if they work as intended then I want them in. My zombie Bosses from A14.7 Mod are going to be updated into UMA Zombies so that they don't look like any current zombie in the game which i had no choice to do with A14. And probably more but haven't thought of it yet.

I do also plan on adding in Localization support so that I can give proper names and descriptions to my items/blocks etc and bring in my own Custom Icons.