Thread: Does Anyone Have a List of Inventory Item Icons?

Does Anyone Have a List of Inventory Item Icons?

Howdy again; I've modded a few new items into my game and the only problem is that they have no icons when shown in the toolbelt/backpack menu. Some items in the game use customIcons, and grabbing those is no problem, but other, older items seem to have their icon art buried deeper in the code. Does anyone know what code I need to use to get any of the following icons to appear? 1) rottingFlesh, 2) turd, and 3) any book. In fact, if the icon for the old, generic book only used to craft paper is still in there, all the better.

Quote Originally Posted by JWMangrum View Post
    Howdy again; I've modded a few new items into my game and the only problem is that they have no icons when shown in the toolbelt/backpack menu. Some items in the game use customIcons, and grabbing those is no problem, but other, older items seem to have their icon art buried deeper in the code. Does anyone know what code I need to use to get any of the following icons to appear? 1) rottingFlesh, 2) turd, and 3) any book. In fact, if the icon for the old, generic book only used to craft paper is still in there, all the better.
    all blocks and item icons are just the name of the block/item if no custom is defined

Either use the name of an existing item as your customIcon setting, or add an image (116x80 .png) to /Mods/modname/ItemIcons and add the ModInfo.xml file in the /Mods/modname folder

Have a look at valmod for an example of this.
    Last edited by StompyNZ; 10-13-2016 at 01:33 AM.

Ah, got it. Working now. Thanks.