Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [10/18] Detention Squad DLC

Question

I downloaded this DLC yesterday and was just wondering if it's possible to find the clothing these characters wear in-game? (I.e shorts and skirts) I've checked creative mode for them and had no luck, has anyone managed to loot them yet? Or are they coming out with a future update?

By memory the shorts, skirt etc. were added in A15 on PC, so I would expect them to get added to the console version soon.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjadude860 View Post
    1st....... (say something good) TURDS!!!!
    Anyway, no more skins please they dont really make the game anymore fun would like anything else to do with in game im dieing to throw my cash at you guy take my money but please i would pay for anything but skins anything even more building stuff , vehicles, weapons ect, but not skins
    Yep, ask them to implement payable game relevant DLCs instead of cosmetics. I want to kill myslef.

Quote Originally Posted by KaininAble View Post
    The skins being paid DLC means we don't get the character creator and probably never will. Again,it's not that big a deal but that's why I'm not thrilled. Also its a rip off. If you have the money,good for you. But most don't have the money to spend on somethin ultimately pointless. So now we have the choice...be a generic character or get ripped off. I know what I'm gonna do. Anyone who does buy has more money than sense in my opinion or still hasn't quite got the system down. Still, live and let live.

And again,this game is full price for the quality of it. I'm not spending more on an unfinished game.
    Hi, 1st Please understand. I mean no offence toward you but if anything to help. Please Look At Your 1st Sentence ( Probably Never Will) and your very Last 2 Words - Do they not enable you to Realise what a waste of time and stress for nothing, Your still gonna play the game & additional replies wont help, but they will exaggerate your anger!

You open yourself up to a world of unnecessary replies examples : -
    ----
    Most Online Games/ DLC /addons /In-App Purchase differ in features from a console version to a PC version, from A to a B. Even a Bloody Mobile app finished or unfinished may differ Model To Model and does. .... "I used to be able to get such and such as a free download. but now I have to pay, why?" Or " my mate got it free. Why am I being charged" This Is Called Development and coming from fundraising a project to being practically mainstream, every successful patron has NO choice but to adopt such approach! If not then, its their final result/release or they retire the project!

----

Now I've wasted some pointless time too. Really Dude, think before you speak or buy in future. Or Just dont play it anymore. - No ones forcing you! - For the Quality of it - ........Unfinished....... Less than a Bag of Chips for DLC and you complain, Really!! Should have got it on PC.

----

Take it as you will, but if you had the system, understanding and history of the game along with DLC's in general "down" I take it you mean, slang-ref: understanding. You wouldn't have wrote this.

Be sure to get all of the above and some.

Right Mr Able, Here is the Help. Forget about feeling ripped off and all the replies you've had here. Take your complaint and paste it into word. Then Re-write it in a positive context!

This will leave you with nothing but an opinion! Future reads will actually respect and respond totally different, maybe even your inputs taken on board instead of the back-lashing that's clearly evident, Doing so will effectively enhance your lifestyle - adopt it to any scenario.

Genuinely Hope this Helps - Ari.
    Last edited by Aribo; 01-23-2017 at 07:44 AM. Reason: to add quote

Refugee

Seriously

How about you fix the game first and all the issues you have before realizing a DLC. Like honestly you can't be seriously trying to sell us a DLC after we had to pay $30 for a broken unfinished game!

It's been said time and time again, but most of you don't read enough to understand the DLC.

These skins were planned to be part of the game before it was even released.

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post

Please note:
    - The DLC is cosmetic only.
    - The DLC team are different to the Bugs and Issues team. No bug fixing is hindered in any way by the release of DLC, it is planned well in advance.
    - Do NOT post any bug reports below, they will not be addressed here, go to the Console Bug Reports section.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyon757 View Post
    It's been said time and time again, but most of you don't read enough to understand the DLC.

These skins were planned to be part of the game before it was even released.

Even so, they should be putting their efforts else where other than DLC. Even though the DLC team is not related to the bug and hardware team they still should be paying people to fix the game and not wasting money on DLC content

Refugee

Stop asking for additional micro-transactions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDinoRhino View Post
    The last thing we want is them charging us money for content that should be free on all platforms! Do you want them to release A15 features as DLC too? Do you want them to exploit us? At least character skins are something optional, something you don't necessarily need to have. - Charging us money for cosmetic items is somewhat tolerable, but charging us money for actual content is where I would simply draw the line.
    ^^This! A thousand times this!!! what is wrong with you people? the things you are asking them to charge you money for are things that should be included in the game! This is the mindset that is ruining games as a whole on a massive scale. micro-transactions are the bane of gaming. they tear apart our favorite games and sell it back to us piecemeal an people buy it like chumps. I don't know about the rest of you but i would prefer to get the whole package for one price and be able to play it to my hearts content without having to shell out extra cash. I have a family to support and bills to pay with that money, and i for one don't want to feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick just because i had other uses for my cash than to shell out more for a game I already paid for!! They already pulled character creation from the console version just so they could sell it back to you (something I personally felt pretty burnt by as i play with my wife and it adds to the immersion and fun for us to be able to create and see each others characters in the world) why are you so eager to spend more of your hard earned money on something you already paid out for? Enjoy what you have and look forward with eagerness at additional content being added in FREE content updates that will be available to all players. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to support the developer of one of your favorite games however you can do so by advertising how good the game is to friends an getting them to buy a copy. In the end you save money, the devs make money, and everyone has a full featured game to play that isn't hacked to pieces by unnecessary content gouges.

Scavenger
    Whats good about a skin packs when you cant even see your own character unless you go into the menu or another gamer can see you instand why not put in a mirror so people can make it and see themselfs these skinpacks are pointless even for 3 bucks a piece