Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [10/18] Detention Squad DLC

Colony Founder
    *hugs Clare*

All I hope is that this doesn't mean TT and IG aren't in need of a cash bump. That... would be pretty worrisome. Especially seeking a cash bump in the current state of the customer base.

Why would you pay for skins it's a first person game, you cannot see your character unless you are putting clothes/armor on.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSurvives View Post
    Why would you pay for skins it's a first person game, you cannot see your character unless you are putting clothes/armor on.
    or riding your minibike, or playing split screen and then there is always multiplayer, not everyone has multiplayer issues, but yeah apart from that...................

Quote Originally Posted by Jackelmyer View Post
    *hugs Clare*

All I hope is that this doesn't mean TT and IG aren't in need of a cash bump. That... would be pretty worrisome. Especially seeking a cash bump in the current state of the customer base.
    Thanks for hugs, and don't worry, it's definately not that. Like I said, planned in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SilvenWolf View Post
    or riding your minibike, or playing split screen and then there is always multiplayer, not everyone has multiplayer issues, but yeah apart from that...................
    Don't forget the character menu...

Tracker
    oh no tfp infected 7dtd with the console virus now its flooding us with useless, bad and overpriced dlcs for focking hats!

rip 7daystodie 2013-2016

Refugee
    It really is silly to say you will pay for the features that should be free. Dont support the idea,we paid full price for a game of this quality. Any A15 content, weapons,features ,we should either not get or not be charged for.

I dont believe we will see a character creator in the console version because of the dlc available. It's not a big part of the game cos it's first person, and I do think that if people want to spend there money and support the developers it's great because it's a good game. But for the same price on pc you get the security of the developers promise to keep improving the game. You are paying with reassurance that you will be rewarded for purchasing a game in this state.Whereas on console, already money is being made on top of the asking price, from a game thats in a worse state than the pc version.It does kinda show where you stand if you play on consoles. It sucks a bit.

Pretty much the first game of its kind on console. They capitalised. I'm hooked.

Refugee
    Awe this is sad. I bought 1&2 skins to support you guys because it's my favorite game but I was wishing for new content or new map I don't like the burnt map or the desert my favorite is the grass and snow, wish we had more towns better towns maybe a city in future? I love this game I keep wishing, but nothing but skins every month now so I gave up buying them I don't care which player I play with I care more about whats in the game.

Refugee
    What is wrong with some of y'all? Why are you upset about them releasing skins? They're not forcing you to buy them. It's in no way slowing down the patches being released. I actually really enjoy the skins, besides they're very affordable. So please stop whining over the skin DLC's, it makes no sense whatsoever. 😐

Refugee

Bought to support development. EOM

Bought to support development.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSurvives View Post
    Do you want the game to be pay-to-win or to fragment the player base somehow? There aren't many (any?) ways to fund ongoing development other than skins of some sort and sequels.

omfg i hope this is who i think it [email protected]! cant wait t see, think my wifes abut to drop the whole whopping (LOL) $7 fr the 4 skin packs, keep making bad ass characters and well keep buying!

@ Clare please do a "daryl dixon" skin in some pack! maybe horror pack? idk but my wife would FOREVER be a fan if you guys did!
    -DRC

PS. not you personally clare but ask the team! thanks for real for taking the time to read and respond!

Lol hey DarkRoninCrew,

Shall be uploading images in a few so you can see what they look like.

Like your wife I am also #teamDaryl - it may be tricky to do if he's not in any of the telltale games, but fingers crossed he'll show up so they can make a skin!

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Lol hey DarkRoninCrew,

Shall be uploading images in a few so you can see what they look like.

Like your wife I am also #teamDaryl - it may be tricky to do if he's not in any of the telltale games, but fingers crossed he'll show up so they can make a skin!
    meh even if not couldnt you guy do some other pack and include a look a like? or that a no go? thanks for the quick response

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoninCrew View Post
    meh even if not couldnt you guy do some other pack and include a look a like? or that a no go? thanks for the quick response
    Slight delay on getting the images, sorry!

Hmm not sure if they could do that, it is an idea if they don't have an official TTG one.

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Slight delay on getting the images, sorry!

Hmm not sure if they could do that, it is an idea if they don't have an official TTG one.
    its ok! playstation network just started working again for me so i got all 4 skin packs! some of them make it soooo worth it.