Thread: [KNOWN ISSUE] Freezing while looting

[KNOWN ISSUE] Freezing while looting

[STATUS: LOGGED - IN PROGRESS]

Commonly seen after patch 1.06, players run the risk of freezing when looting. This is often shown by a "ghost cursor" appearing as you loot, and upon exiting the UI the character freezes but the rest of the save continues to move, players, zombies, time, etc.

Workaround: Only tap Triangle or Y to loot. Pressing and holding the button will cause this freeze. It is unknown how long the hold needs to be for the freeze to kick in.

Refugee

about the looting freeze issues

hi clare

i am currently on xbox one and i have this issues since the start of my zombie killing experience whatever the freeze occurs a lot of the time in my multiplayer game whit my friend and even whit the workaround it still occurs a lot .... this freeze is really annoying but what i am trying to say is do you considers fixing this anytime soon ? because its still happen since the beginning of my experience in multiplayer. i wanted my friend to try this on is own and its still happen after 10-15 minutes of gameplay. Everytime we leave and rejoin the game to still continue our progress but .... that not how we are supposed to play in multiplayer right? i just still hope that looting freeze issues will be fixed anytime soon .... and i looked everywhere and i found nothing about it only the guys who tells you the workaround seem similar to my case. please respond to this. thanks you . Alex.