Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: [11/03] Message from the Team - Patch 5 Update and Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Phazr View Post
    Distant terrain is exciting but the fact that you can't do it on local coop sucks, I play with my wife most the time
    Local coop is already taxing enough. If you play on console and you have a digital version of the game your license includes 2 installs for that 1 digital code. If you would like an improved experience you would have to get a 2nd console. Its not the most cost effective solution but it is a solution. You would have to start your game over as local coop doesn't support online multiplayer.

Tracker
    Somewhere between this biome and that one over there
    Quote Originally Posted by DoucheVader View Post
    You know what else you don't have?

A post in the support forum outlining your specific issues with multiplayer. You did answer the survey, so that is helpful.

I am really sick of seeing people giving The Fun Pimps grief for issues they have with the game when they have done little to help with the solution. In my humble opinion people do not simultaneously have the right to complain about bugs if they have not submitted a full bug report of their issues.

This isn't some huge AAA title so audience feedback is paramount.

Just because a patch for 7DTD doesn't fix your particular issue doesn't mean The Fun Pimps don't care about you or your issues. It doesn't mean they are happy they have your money and are laughing all the way to the bank while calling you a sucker. It doesn't mean the development team is a "****ing joke", nor does it mean they are lazy. If this issue was so important to you -- why didn't you post a thread about it in the support forum? Is your bug reporting ability a ****ing Joke? Were you too lazy? Seriously this stuff can cut both ways if you like.
    This right here. I mean serioiously we all have the chance to make this game as awesome as possible. I mean if you took the time to make an account here why not do it right and work with the team instead of against them

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by DoucheVader View Post
    You know what else you don't have?

A post in the support forum outlining your specific issues with multiplayer. You did answer the survey, so that is helpful.

I am really sick of seeing people giving The Fun Pimps grief for issues they have with the game when they have done little to help with the solution. In my humble opinion people do not simultaneously have the right to complain about bugs if they have not submitted a full bug report of their issues.

This isn't some huge AAA title so audience feedback is paramount.

Just because a patch for 7DTD doesn't fix your particular issue doesn't mean The Fun Pimps don't care about you or your issues. It doesn't mean they are happy they have your money and are laughing all the way to the bank while calling you a sucker. It doesn't mean the development team is a "****ing joke", nor does it mean they are lazy. If this issue was so important to you -- why didn't you post a thread about it in the support forum? Is your bug reporting ability a ****ing Joke? Were you too lazy? Seriously this stuff can cut both ways if you like.
    Hell, I'm only quoting this cause it deserves to be said, AGAIN.

Seriously, either learn to code and make your own perfect game, or STFU and enjoy a game that is in the process of being made, the ultimate beta, and get to contribute, or just buy EAs perfect finished games for twice as much.

Oh wait, EA has loads of issues with games, AND they took twice as much money from you. Get a life.