Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For Players - PS4 edition

Hi, why this issue off everyone that is that the multiplayer is 4 but once the host of the party hand we're ejected from the party.

Refugee

Private game

I have a private game that me and a few of my friends have been playing. its day 80 and im wondering if there is a way to open the game up to the public so that I can let other people in or if I would have to start a completely new game? also, I would be happy to invite anyone who is looking for people to play with. my name on ps4 is Homowerewolf. Just send me a friend request and let me know you're from the forum.

Refugee

Looking for friends

So, I'm a total noob in this game. I've played once before and am looking to branch out and try my luck with some friends.
    My psn is AllyCat1251. Feel free to add/invite to play, thanks

Refugee

Add

PSN: TheGamingBros15
    I'm British, and do co-op only. Feel free to add.
    Mic please, 13+

Refugee

New at this...

Hi Guys (and girls)

I'm relatively new at this so apologise for the novice questions in advance! I've only just got my ps4 and have been playing for about a week on solo survival but wanted to try out multiplayer but no idea where to start....what is PvP and PvE, and how do you add someone's psn? Also any recommendations for someone to join who won't get frustrated by having a newbie join, would be great! Thanks

PVE is player vs. entity or player versus enemy AI (zombie, bear, etc.). PVP is player versus player. Players take on each other and kill each other off.
    To answer your second question, just add your PSN ID to your post (ex. My PSN ID is MrLear1980) and people can search it and add you to their friends.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by ManDaMisdemeanor View Post
    PVE is player vs. entity or player versus enemy AI (zombie, bear, etc.). PVP is player versus player. Players take on each other and kill each other off.
    To answer your second question, just add your PSN ID to your post (ex. My PSN ID is MrLear1980) and people can search it and add you to their friends.

Thank you! That's made a lot more sense now lol! My PSN is x_lauren_w_x so feel free to add. Based in UK

Refugee

Looking for players long sessions. Bluefiredc202

Looking for players with time to put in on playing and building large structures. Add me bluefiredc202 can do new game or already fortified.

Refugee

Like to join with other people in PvE

Hi,

Looking for mature players in Uk timezone or similar, my PSN is exCalibre1218

Callum

Refugee

Always Down To Play

my psn is MATTYCONCHATTY
    I'm always looking to find people to play with and have a good group of friends to join in every once in a while. I play all hours sometimes i'm up until four sometimes in bed by eight. so your timezone doesn't bother me i play with people from UK, Ireland, Germany, and many other places, but I'm Based in Washington State USA. Go Seahawks.

Refugee
    PSN is Flyersfan314

I am looking for more people to play with. I have not played in a few months. I use my mic and I am a team player.

Refugee

Smile Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi all,

NoBloodMoon requested I add in a sticky dedicated to finding players for Online Multiplayer games. Especially for new players who are looking for people to hang out with.

So this thread is for ye, share PSN names and get surviving!

Clare
    Hello NoBloodMoon I'm SheFoxsGaming I am also looking for gamer but mostly girl gamers I have a youtube channel with 11 sub and all 11 people that watch my video are fans of 7 days to die i also really love the game as well I am looking to make really great friend that know how to play the game so there is a pretty good chance that if you add me i will be recording a video but I dont record the whole time i also have a different PSN gamer tag it is HES_ALL_MINE and i dont record on it anymore so you can add me on there if you dont want to be recorded i know im lame for writing all of this sorry

Name: Tyressa
    PSN: SheFoxsGaming
    PSN: HES_ALL_MINE

Tracker
    Somewhere between this biome and that one over there
    Just got back on ps+ looking for people to play with. Lets check out the new horde dynamics! Im on at all times of day, no set schedule. I have a mic, somewhere around here. ID: savageshadowwolf

Refugee

Looking for PVE

Pointers70tigers

Had a group...they didn't make it. Looking to join up again.

Refugee

Looking for aussies

Looking for other Aussies to start a PVE server up, or I'm keen to join a pre existing pve server. Psn is Sasquatsh1995. Anyone that would play around my time would be fine