Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For Players - XB1 edition

Looking For Players - XB1 edition

Hi all,

NoBloodMoon requested I add in a sticky dedicated to finding players for Online Multiplayer games. Especially for new players who are looking for people to hang out with.

So this thread is for ye, share gamertags and get surviving!

Clare

Hunter
    wow! Stellar service Clare! Thanks very much for this

Refugee

Can I join - gamertag - JackWHU

Hi I'm on Xbox one gamertag JackWHU looking to join others on 7d2d... easy going English ADULT just wanna play this game with others rather than on my own... please message me JackWHU thanks 👍

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by JackWHU View Post
    Hi I'm on Xbox one gamertag JackWHU looking to join others on 7d2d... easy going English ADULT just wanna play this game with others rather than on my own... please message me JackWHU thanks ��
    Yo man, cant garuntee i will have space all the time but you are welcome to join us. Im 30, not sure if im an Adult, guess legally i am but i just chill out with my mate on there, we have a pretty epic base that requires so daily maintenance then we tend to go off on an overnight loot run after a horde night - welcome to join anyway, usually on from about 7:30ish if not before (I'm UK too..)

Refugee

Thanks nobloodmoon

Yeah if that's ok to join I will even if it's only now and then it's a start.... yeah man I'm happy to go hunt for stuff and help out your group, I'm always online... is your Xbox gamertag nobloodmoon ? Mine is JackWHU please add thanks man 👍

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah if that's ok to join I will even if it's only now and then it's a start.... yeah man I'm happy to go hunt for stuff and help out your group, I'm always online... is your Xbox gamertag nobloodmoon ? Mine is JackWHU please add thanks man 👍

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by JackWHU View Post
    Yeah if that's ok to join I will even if it's only now and then it's a start.... yeah man I'm happy to go hunt for stuff and help out your group, I'm always online... is your Xbox gamertag nobloodmoon ? Mine is JackWHU please add thanks man ��

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah if that's ok to join I will even if it's only now and then it's a start.... yeah man I'm happy to go hunt for stuff and help out your group, I'm always online... is your Xbox gamertag nobloodmoon ? Mine is JackWHU please add thanks man ��
    I think weirdly, you have inadvertently added me already Im SlicerPizza , i'll be on tonight fella ill ping you into the party when im on

Refugee
    I am a very experienced player looking to join up with some people. Gt SBC xHITMANx

Refugee

Looking for survivors

Add me: Crass14. I have mic and can survive rather well. I am on most days and am on EST time zone. Please be 18+.

Zombie Hunter
    Same as my login. Willing to help, if I'm online, or have ya over for some coffee/tea. May be opening a new random gen soon.

IBKillingfools.

Refugee
    Any feel free to add me CANARITH

I'm 31, from the US, east coast

Refugee

Looking for eastern US people that want to make big builds.

Hey All, Im looking for people that would want to make massive builds and could play a lot. I want a team of 4. I'm on eastern time and can play anytime. I would prefer if you were over 18 or someone pretty mature with a headset and mic my GT is Radex73.

Hunter
    I'll be on from 18:30 UK time. Day 127 , monster base that i need to sort SE side on but shouldnt take too long. I'd prefer a chill player with headset as i dont want to run around with a mute or a squeaker. 20+. I'll be on tonight and the majority of the weekend if people around , usually on till 3-4am on weekend lets go have a zombie party - ive got beers

Refugee

Talking xb1 gamertag flynny91

love playing this game only been on with 1 mate who has the game would love a full squad to start a game with and progress
    my tag is flynny91 add me if you wanna play
    I'm 25 male
    in uk
    normally go on bout 9nish pm
    Last edited by flynny91; 11-12-2016 at 02:45 PM. Reason: wrong word

Refugee

Game wanted

Hey I'm looking for a game to join. I started a single player board not knowing I couldn't add players online. In day 331 with 2 super bases. So I know what I'm doin and have mic. Looking to join a new or already started game. Self taught but I know a lot of secrets and shortcuts. Beast returns13 is my tag. Leave a msg i will b on tonight if anybody playing

Refugee

I need some help

I'm new to the game. I don't really like playing games like this alone it gets boring. I don't have a mic but I can Skype
    Anyone interested?