Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Looking For Players - XB1 edition

Refugee

Chilled game....

Looking for a player for 7 days to die,, been playing for 2 weeks so still learning things. Chilled out gamer wanting to play 7 days for abit of fun. Hang out,, loot together ect. Must have Mic.
    Xbox One
    GT - gwol777
    Last edited by AlHutch7; 07-18-2018 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Mistakes

Refugee

Looking to play

The people I usually play games with don't really play this type of game. Just looking to play and have fun surviving. I'm 29 pretty laid back and I have a mic for communication. My GT is GoofyShadowWolf send me a message letting me know you want to play

Refugee

EachLion0 is my gamertag

Looking for new people to play 7 days to die with on Xbox one... gamertag is EachLion0
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi all,

NoBloodMoon requested I add in a sticky dedicated to finding players for Online Multiplayer games. Especially for new players who are looking for people to hang out with.

So this thread is for ye, share gamertags and get surviving!

Clare

Refugee

Cool

Hi all, I'm looking for someone to play multiplayer with! GT mazzawazza94 I'm from the UK & normally on in the evenings. Message me for more info (:

Refugee
    hi all i play 7dtd every sunday and mondays if anyone would like to play with me allways playing between 12 midnight till 4 am uk time gamertag is crackdown 1991

Refugee
    Seeking other players!!! ShadowStryder41 is me. If interested, add me as friend and look forward to annihilating zombie hordes with ya. Have headset and like hardcore or relaxed players. Have a few worlds with a base created from prefab prison, another in major city parking garage.

Refugee

Looking to Join Other Players

Tons of experience, look gorwars to annhilating zombies with teams of others. Will start from scratch, join existing, whatever. ShadowStryder41 is my is, message me if interested.

Refugee
    Add me Gwol7... Chilled out,, casual player looking for peepz to play on 7 days with... not a vet player..

Refugee
    Hi all . I play 7 days quite often and looking for new players also on my Xbox .
    Gamer tag : shadydj
    Drop me a message if you wanna start a new game . Cya guys around !

Refugee
    I have a server that's around day 620, had it going for a little over a year now. I try to keep it p-v-e and have a great base if you choose to stay all I ask is that you help out, if you decide to do your own thing I still offer help if you want it. Gamer tag is Smoke826 on Xbox.

Refugee
    If anyones on PST time hmu gonna start a new world random gen KillerInfidel19

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerInfidel19 View Post
    If anyones on PST time hmu gonna start a new world random gen KillerInfidel19
    I'm EST but work a bar job so I'm normally on around 8 pm your time and I've been looking for people to play with. Gamertag is Mac1034

Refugee

Starting a new world

Looking for someone to start a new game with, new player. Age: 19

Gamertag: Icehandles
    Message me👍

Refugee
    Is anyone still playing the game? My GT: georginahillery

Atlantic time. 20+. Gets boring playing alone.

Refugee
    I still play, love the game. I live in south australia though not sure how the tines would match up