Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For Players - XB1 edition

Refugee
    Looking to start a new fresh map. Classic zombies where they never run random gen map. Laid back mature. Adventure, base building, scavenging. Gamer tag KingPheint

Refugee
    What's you gt?

Refugee

looking to join a game

hey guys i have a mic and im 22 and know how to play my gamer tag is Fac3Mcshooty send me a message on xbox if you want me to play i wont respond to random party invites.

Refugee

Looking for active 7DTD players

Starting a new server looking for mature players with a mic dont have to talk all the time just nice to communicate when you need help or something . Pacific time im usually on pretty early and late. GamerTag: ReallyOnOne

Refugee
    Yes , This is one of my public xbox gamer tags. I have had over 8 games on the xbox port since release, I have also servived hardcore ( perma death) to 372 days. Though that was a phase of just saying the " Could I make it 'ingame' one year and live to tell the tale. I have had pvp maps and since the last few updates since a few friends are now having connection problems, pvp has been shelved. I now run a single multiplayer Nav map. if I find a bug I try to find the trigger. other then that it is to just have fun. I am currently somewhere around day 80 plus. I will not stand for any dupping. it ruins the game people. And no I have not yet found a set of calipers so ammunition is ether salvaged or looted. I am well armed , but melee is my go to come hoard day.
    I have a few others that play from time to time.
    I am East coast US. and I try to play with out interruptions, as a family man I can tell you " LIFE DOSEN'T HAVE SEATBELTS!" . So when I have to hit the breaks to handle things in life, be prepared for the stop lol.
    My game is always open to anyone that wants to come in and have a look around. So good luck survivors. We're going to need it.

Refugee

Looking to join

I'm looking to join server, I am an experienced player surviving 180 days on hardcore! I have a mic and I love to play with other people who have experience and enjoy building and looting together. Gamer tag is the same as username 👊🏼

Refugee

Willing to help

OverKill B is my gamer tag send me and message if you want help I'm 32 from Canada

Refugee

Im looking too

my Name is John age 49 in American, Woodbridge Va
    on the xbox my Gamertag is jfletc3000
    u can email me: [email protected]
    I'm on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/john.fletcher.12914

I would Love to play in a group

Refugee

Day 120

Making a massive fortress. If interested add my GT: Speerss

Refugee

New to the game looking for players

Sup new to the game looking for players to play with... 18+ preferred.. play usually everyday but sun-weds are the best times to hit me up for all day events. XBOX1 GT: bmcbabydk ... will play any set up random gen or nave. Already have some intro bases set up on both game types.

Hunter
    @clare, surely i deserve some kudos for this , it seems to be way more popular than the mods give me credit for

Refugee

New world

Me and my friend are looking for 2 players, we have started a new world, navas I think, we don't have mics but can communicate other ways, we are familiar with how the game works and are really good at surviving we are uk time and are on everyday,

Add my gamertag or message me if interested I Own BT

Refugee

All players welcome

Have just started a new survival multiplayer on adventurer difficulty, I'm looking to find some players that want to build big , age not really a problem but would prefer over 18's. If you would like to join and build/chill then give me a shout. Gt is same as the username

Refugee

New 7 Days to die game - looking for players

Hi guys,

I've set a game up with a friend and we're looking for someone to join us. GT is Eldermeister; message or join if you'd like to play!

Refugee

i will play with you gt is gavinski7288

Quote Originally Posted by I Own BT View Post
    Me and my friend are looking for 2 players, we have started a new world, navas I think, we don't have mics but can communicate other ways, we are familiar with how the game works and are really good at surviving we are uk time and are on everyday,

Add my gamertag or message me if interested I Own BT
    My gt is gavinski7288