View Poll Results: Which of these features are you most excited about for Alpha 16?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Electricity

14 31.11%
  • Ziplines

1 2.22%
  • Sleepers and Improved Spawning

19 42.22%
  • Breadcrumb and Improved AI

11 24.44%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alpha 16 Q&A with Madmole: Volume 6

Tracker
    Looks like you got some whole textbooks above so i'll keep my question short. With all the great new additions and plans of awesome things ahead, do you have any suggestions for how I can make money and still play 7 days to die like a full time job? Seriously, can't get enough. Thanks for all the work.

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    A long time ago in a patch far far away, you gave a rundown of each developer and what they were assigned to be doing at the time. A lot of us found that incredibly interesting information, so I'm wondering if you could do the same now. Who is doing what? Thanks again.

Cooking

Hey there!I was thinking maybe you should add a feature like food you cooking turning into a burnt food or something like that (coal maybe) if you forgot about it,i think it could add a some realistic gameplay.Thank you!
    Last edited by Ryan666; 11-11-2016 at 08:50 PM.

Hi MM! Hi5!

What do you think about recording yourself at work the next time you add a block/shape/texture or character rigging? I'd love to see just a little behind the scenes of how the game is made and the different tools you use to make it. Simply record and talk while working. Easy to do. Right?
    Last edited by Roland; 11-13-2016 at 06:22 AM.

Refugee
    Hello madmole.

I've dreamed of a paint tool for ages! Thanks for adding it! My question is: Isn't it a bit cheaty if players can craft a wood block and paint it to make it look like a steel block so other players think it's steel and don't bother raiding your base cause they think it's made of steel?

Refugee
    Hello Joel !

I'm glad to see how 7days is evolving, I want to thank you and the whole team for this great game.

So here is my question :

Electricity is gonna be awesome. Will you add some energy producing POI's where you can recharge batteries? It can be nice to get your bike and go each day to get the energy. For example : A windmill. The energy would be placed in a "battery" block where you place the battery.

Thanks in advance ! (Sorry for my bad english. "Bonjour" from France !)
    Last edited by Roland; 11-13-2016 at 05:34 AM.

If your question disappeared from this thread it means that it has already been answered by Madmole either in a video, on his blog, or here in the forums. We don't expect you to know what questions have been answered but we don't want Joel to have to re-answer questions over and over and over again.

So your questions have been moved to this thread and answered. If you are disappointed that Madmole will not be slaughtering the pronunciation of your username then watch the newest preview video and ask a clarification question based on that video rather than a general pimp dream style question. You will have a much better chance of making the cut that way.
    Last edited by Roland; 11-13-2016 at 06:02 AM.