Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alpha 16 Q&A with Madmole: Volume 7

Refugee
    Hello Madmole. Love the Game. Playing since A14.7 and all A15.0 Exp Builds. Now testing 15.1 Exp - nice Bug Fix List. Very stable so far. I wish some Enterprise Studios would take a look your Game. Keep up the great Work

My Question is: I know I will be hated by most of the Forum now, but at the last Motion Capture Session, did you MoCap a Swimming Animation? I would love to be a little faster in the Water - especially on a Sea with a 2000 Blocks and more Radius - depending on the Seed Name.

Thank You

Addendum: The Reason why a lot of People would propably hate me now, is, that you said at some point, when you add a Swimming Animation, you will teach the Zombies how to Swim too

P.S. It is Meer = The Big Blue Sea and the German Word "Mehr = More". Meer and Mehr are pronounced equally. And Musik is just Music. Result is "More Sea and Music". Keep butchering

Just wanted to thank you and the Fun Pimps for making such an epic game. I use to work for Atari, so I know the amount of work that goes into pushing a game to gold is staggering. I am hoping 7D2D is the James Bond of video games, it just goes on and on, it's just that good.

My question is along the lines of house decoration. Can we aquire a new skill that allows us to mount animal heads crafted onto a wood base? Something like a Taxidermy or Trophy Hunter skill. I would love to decorate my cabin with that 12 pointer I shot in the Pine forest. Keep up the amazing work!
    Last edited by Fade2Black; 12-04-2016 at 03:02 PM.

Refugee
    Hello MM! I love what you do! Quick question: do you think it would be possible to add an electric heater/ air cooler? So you could set the temperature of the rooms for an ideal temperature in your home!
    Sub-question: have you planned to add anything else (electrically speaking) for a16?

Thanks for these Q&As sessions and for your vids on the a16 progress, always a pleasure to check them!

Reconstructionist
    In the corner of your eye when you look into a mirror; every mirror.
    Hey Madmole

Thank you for developing this amazing game. It is truly a revolutionary game and I excited for all of TFPs future games.

My question is regarding the traps that will come with A16. How many are we talking about for A16?

Hey Madmole,

Loving the paint tool so far, keep on rocking!

Question: Any plans to add in Graffiti?

Would certainly add to atmosphere as well as the option for players to leave some of it behind. Things like 'Warning Infected' 'The End is Near' 'Drop the Bomb' usually add a good apocalyptic feel. Not sure if textures that only partially overlay are planned, but would be nice if there was one or more that overlay some (random) one or more block graffiti so city prefabs can really get that city vibe going.

Refugee
    hi
    could you add block name when looking at them(which will be mined)? i tend to have hard time to recognize ores when minning with my ultra low textures and ultra low resolution settings. it could help people with low end PC's.

Closed. Seems that Madmole snuck in to do his video before I got done editing this thread and before the last two posters asked their questions. I have copied their questions to be the first two questions in the next volume and in watching the video answers to this thread you can see questions being answered that I removed and answered in that other thread. (I did pretty good)

Here are the answers to this volume of Q&A

Alpha 16 Q&A Vol 7 Video
    Last edited by Roland; 12-06-2016 at 07:25 PM.