Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [12/13] Message from the Team - Patch 6 in Submission (notes included)

Desert, wasteland or in small burnt village
    Nice! Still would like to have workbench combination option.

Refugee
    I mostly play on PC, but my cousin and our buddy got into it on Console so I've been playing on ps4. Are updates on console like pc, where you should create a new seed?

Thanks

Scavenger
    ive heard alot about alpha 15 i just want to kno if its really happening.... like the football stadium and The prison and other things that are going to be added and as far as they I've just seen a lot on YouTube and stuff

Reconstructionist
    Thanks Clare and enjoy the Holidays looking forward to this and other future updates, any news about Animal spawns, seems to be my only issue, day 217 and they became very rare, some areas have been without animals for 100+ game days.

Refugee
    Is it just me or did I not see anything about terrain rewriting?

Tracker
    Somewhere between this biome and that one over there
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggler233 View Post

Thats what the MD5 comment is about at the begining of the post

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by skippy0330 View Post
    damn i was late on this one
    I heard about the patch from Skippy first, if that counts. Really like the videos man.

Usually console gets a little more than the patch notes cover. I hope the multiplayer duplication glitches have been fixed.

Now send the hate mail. LMAO

Colony Founder
    This patch is great, especially the dynamic blood moon - it's just what was needed. Just one question though - do we need to start a new map for the changes to take effect?

Thanks Clare and Thanks to The Fun Pimps!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stoff187 View Post
    And when u fix the Multiplayer issue ? My friend cant join my server it crashs everytime since patch 1 ! He is joining then stay for a min and Crash, everytime
    Maybe next time you can read the post? SMH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi all!

Below are the patch notes passed onto me from the team for Patch 6.

-Please do not post bug reports etc below. This thread is for the discussion of the patch ONLY. There is a section for bug reporting.
    -No I do not have further info on A15 features or updates on MD5 and Multiplayer issues. When I have those updates they will get their own post.

Thanks,
    Clare
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by d4us2tr0 View Post
    ive heard alot about alpha 15 i just want to kno if its really happening.... like the football stadium and The prison and other things that are going to be added and as far as they I've just seen a lot on YouTube and stuff
    I know what isn't happening -- you reading this post. LOL

Hi all!

-Please do not post bug reports etc below. This thread is for the discussion of the patch ONLY. There is a section for bug reporting.
    -No I do not have further info on A15 features or updates on MD5 and Multiplayer issues. When I have those updates they will get their own post.

Thanks,
    Clare
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damselx1 View Post
    This patch is great, especially the dynamic blood moon - it's just what was needed. Just one question though - do we need to start a new map for the changes to take effect?
    With the exception of the RGW POI fix these fixes should work on any current or new world. RGW POI fixes would require a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggler233 View Post
    Well funny thing is this appears to be your first post. So you were motivated enough to set up an account to complain, yet not motivated enough to submit a bug report about your issues?

If you want to submit a bug report which will help The Fun Pimps fix the issue please view this thread first...

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...BEFORE-posting

You can submit your bug report here...

https://7daystodie.com/forums/forumd...le-Bug-Reports

It does appear that this is a "known issue" maybe you have some new data that will help them solve this. The simple fact is they won't be able to fix ALL bugs that were reported prior to a patch. No developer has that kind of track record. The issue you encountered is definitely not a typical issue which makes it that much harder to fix due to the difficulty in recreating the issue. Keep in mind we are talking about a studio with a head count around 20 or so.

Also Clare specifically pointed out this is not the thread to chat about bugs, this thread is specifically for the patch.

Hi all!

Thanks,
    Clare

Quote Originally Posted by clay37 View Post
    I heard about the patch from Skippy first, if that counts. Really like the videos man.

Usually console gets a little more than the patch notes cover. I hope the multiplayer duplication glitches have been fixed.

Now send the hate mail. LMAO
    Until PVP supports more than 4 players I doubt the dupe glitches are a big priority but I could be wrong.

That being said I don't know of many games that allow you to drop things or trade stuff that doesn't have some sort of dupe glitch or at the very least a history of dupe glitches and only 1 patch away from a new glitch. The Division had a pretty novel way of allowing you to trade items that helped mitigate duplication.

I Wonder how Weasal will take this news @Clare!

Refugee

still no fix for vanishing mini bikes..

I stopped playing the game because I was sick of losing mini bikes when the game crashed and all the stuff in the baskets...please fix it!

Scavenger
    Thanks Clare! Just wondering- once the patch is through, will we have to start a new game to get the dynamic horde? It's not a problem, totally worth it if we have to. And also, I haven't really seen any news but do you know when Alpha 15 will be coming to consoles? I've heard it's a ways out.

Quote Originally Posted by Acoons1 View Post
    And also, I haven't really seen any news but do you know when Alpha 15 will be coming to consoles? I've heard it's a ways out.
    Might want to re-read the very first paragraph on page one where Clare specifically says she has no further info on A15.