Last edited by K-Lude; 01-10-2017 at 08:52 PM.
Does seem a bit unfair though. On the PC streams I have been watching they give you next to nothing for your goods, and meanwhile try and sell you a 300 lvl hunting rifle for 13K. I heard you get booted out just before nightfall...where does the game send you to?
Is there going to be an update for the console version soon?
Last edited by Roland; 01-11-2017 at 04:57 AM. Reason: moved to correct forum
Please keep posts on topic, this post is for the discussion of Patch 6 only.
For Alpha 15 info please see the sticky in general discussion: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...d-for-Consoles which Joel himself responded too and the video he posted on youtube about console development: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3HjqDNlmk
If you wish to continue the discussion, please do so in General Discussion or in a suitable thread.
Fondumann - as you mentioned your computer, are you on PC? Just to let you know this is the console thread - you could probably use a Mod or command console. Otherwise you might get an answer if you post in general discussion. A lot of players have played through blood moons now and would be able to describe how they find it. During the horde, rather than them all coming at once, they will come in smaller waves, when the horde zombies have been killed the waves will decrease but you'll probably get a zombie or two still showing up until the blood moon ends.
Hi so Im new to 7 Days to dies but clocking in 100+ hour so far over the last 2 weeks so not sure what below is new or pre existing but here are the bugs I have noticed
- Poor frame rate in general. On a regular bases the frame rate drops to clearly below 20fps at best and it doesnt seem to matter where or what you are doing. Even when in a cave when the draw calls should be limited as your in a small place and cant see much it still happens
- Full frame rate drop/lock - Game locks up completely and freezes, usually after about 10 seconds it resumes but still frustrating
- Constant crashing - I host private servers and during a day the server has crashed easily 10+ times
- Forum verification. Some of the men actually look like women ;-)
- GPS trackers for Bikes
- Hordes just don't feel like horde, Now in a voxel game I guess having tons of zombies running around isnt possible due to technical restrictions but more than we have. It doesnt matter how tough they are just having 10-15 zombies running at your base even on max settings just feels very meh.
Other than that, great game and I hope the worst case issues will continue to be addressed as soon as possible and look forward to further fixes/content.
As mentioned before - Please post all issues / bugs in the Console Bug Report section and all suggestions in General Discussion.
This thread is for the discussion of Patch 6 only. If it continues to go off topic I will close the thread.
I like the idea behind the dynamic blood moon horde, but something is wrong. My wife & I are over day 100, died under 6 times, and have spawn size maxed; after the last patch, blood moons are significantly less challenging because far less zombies spawn with fewer police & ferals. In fact, some random day spawns generate more zombies and are more difficult than blood moons. I prefer the flood of zombies pre-patch 6 in which I was really concerned about dying and/or having my base damaged vs the dynamic trickle that can be casually soloed with no real threat of loss.
* Dynamic Blood Moon Horde Difficulty – this system automatically adjusts the difficulty of the horde that a player gets on horde night to offer a challenge better suited to them. Difficulty is determined by the following:
o How long the player has lived without a death
o The level of the player
o The game difficulty settings
o How many players are in a group
Just wondering any news on alpha 15
No one is saying ANY thing about A15 for console
Last edited by Marceckosps4; 01-15-2017 at 09:46 PM.
I posted links to the information available on "A15" for console above - both are from a sticky in general discussion.
This thread has served it's purpose and continues to go off topic.