Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [12/17] Message from the Team - Hotfix Inbound

Quote Originally Posted by IBKillingfools View Post
    So this will fix all of the MD5 ERRORS or just a new issue post patch?
    Its all in the post for those who read and comprehend English.

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Because there is only a fix and no new added features it may go live for one console before the other depending on how long approval is for each company as the team want to get this out ASAP.

-No I do not have further info on A15 features or updates on MD5 and Multiplayer issues. When I have those updates they will get their own post.

Shortly after Patch 6 was released, we found that when a player would interact with the terrain near a certain tree it would cause MD5 errors.

This patch will fix that issue!
    Last edited by DoucheVader; 12-19-2016 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cxrwin View Post
    Whenever I load my map my game crashes. I'm on ps4 and I am the only person who I know that is having this issue.
    Seems like you have issues reading or comprehending too.

Usual stuff
    [I]-Please do not post bug reports etc below. This thread is for the discussion of the patch ONLY. There is a section for bug reporting.
    -No I do not have further info on A15 features or updates on MD5 and Multiplayer issues. When I have those updates they will get their own post.
    If you'd like to submit a bug report you don't do that in a patch notes thread.

You can post in this forum...

Please read this post first...

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by DoucheVader View Post
    Seems like you have issues reading or comprehending too.

If you'd like to submit a bug report you don't do that in a patch notes thread.

You can post in this forum...

Please read this post first...

I have issues comprehending? Who are you again? A random, just as I am. Don't insult me or question my intelligence especially if you're not staff. I definitely do not care what you have to say to me you social reject.

Refugee
    Two questions so plz tell me I don't have to start a new world. An other question this error that occurs I was on a random seed and after the horde I went back in my house and my mini bike was gone could this error cause that.

Zombie Hunter
    It dosent clarify that this is a NEW bug, it just states that it was discovered after the recent patch. Apparently English comprehension isn't your strong suit either. That's OK junior, we will speak slowly in future posts so you can keep up.

Banned
    I swear they want Clare to come check out their base so bad ��

Banned
    I'm sorry but this is just insane, by hotfix they mean repeat base explosion. If you rebuilt your base don't bother loading it, its just gunna explode again. How are blocks 30 feet below effected by a tree with no roots 😂✌️.

Lets keep it civil in here please. If you have any bugs to report, please do so in the Console Bug Reports section as this thread is only for discussing the hotfix and I will not chase bugs here.

You will not need to restart your game as this is a fix to get the game to recognise this tree is a-ok and is where it's supposed to be. If you need to restart your game for a fix to take effect we'll let you know it notes.

Zombie Hunter
    Clare, I am being civil. You don't want to see me angry, you ... You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

*Starts turning green*.

Quote Originally Posted by IBKillingfools View Post
    Clare, I am being civil. You don't want to see me angry, you ... You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

*Starts turning green*.
    *chucks zombrex at you and runs away arm flailing* AIEEEEEEEEE!!!

Refugee
    At the moment I cant download the update. It's saying 'there is an update available but somethin went wrong' and it won't even load up beyond that.

Feels like maybe an xbox live problem rather than the game? I tried the usual resets and restarts. Never normally have any trouble. Thought I'd mention it here anyway..

There is an Xbox update, you need to update your console first. For some reason the XB1 doesn't think to tell players this =/

Refugee
    That's good of you to let me know. Thanks alot. I normally notice these things. Amateurrrrrrrr.

I think if you don't have the xbox switched to always on to do it automatically ,then it doesn't always tell you...at least not straight away. Although sometimes it does. I don't know! Its a great system,I stand by it...

Think I set out to defend it there and instead made it look a bit worse.

There is an Xbox update, you need to update your console first. For some reason the XB1 doesn't think to tell players this =/
    On the Home screen of the XBox if you push left on your left stick and bring up the menu on the left (is there any left left?) where it shows your profile, friends, achievements, etc, there is a gear icon, if there is a 1 next to it, it means there is a system update available.

I play 7 Days on PC, but I play a lot of Xbox games, so I've gotten in the habit of checking if there's a system update before launching anything.

Hope that little tidbit helps.

Refugee
    Thanks guys