Thread: PS4 structures disappear and reset after Update

Refugee

PS4 structures disappear and reset after Update

Ok so I'm pretty pissed off right now this is the second time this has happened to me, after completion of new updates for my Console on the random Generated map, Cordinates
    1141N 1877E in a graveyard I have completely taken over and built multiple structures, this happened on the prior update 1.08 I looked it up on forums users have complained about this happening to them as well, figured I'd just rebuild and oh well it happens. But this is number 2 update 1.09 just installed and the same bullcrap happened took out multiple structures this time and reset things in that area, trees, gravestones, cinder blocks, and steel, all respawn and my stuff is gone, wtf can you guys not manage an update that doesn't wipe my stuff out? I am on day 51 with alot of time out in this game what can you do before I just quit completely and go get my money back because this is seriously bull crap. My user name in PSN is KillaJThaKidd420, I know you can't give back what you guys have screwed up cause on a console, I have a friend I have encouraged, and is about to buy this game this week but I will tell him not to cause they can't fix the bugs that don't reset areas and wipe your stuff out after an update (Which I the only time this has ever happened is on updates) tell me what you guys are gonna do before I say screw this and give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyjkilla420 View Post
    Ok so I'm pretty pissed off right now this is the second time this has happened to me, after completion of new updates for my Console on the random Generated map, Cordinates
    1141N 1877E in a graveyard I have completely taken over and built multiple structures, this happened on the prior update 1.08 I looked it up on forums users have complained about this happening to them as well, figured I'd just rebuild and oh well it happens. But this is number 2 update 1.09 just installed and the same bullcrap happened took out multiple structures this time and reset things in that area, trees, gravestones, cinder blocks, and steel, all respawn and my stuff is gone, wtf can you guys not manage an update that doesn't wipe my stuff out? I am on day 51 with alot of time out in this game what can you do before I just quit completely and go get my money back because this is seriously bull crap. My user name in PSN is KillaJThaKidd420, I know you can't give back what you guys have screwed up cause on a console, I have a friend I have encouraged, and is about to buy this game this week but I will tell him not to cause they can't fix the bugs that don't reset areas and wipe your stuff out after an update (Which I the only time this has ever happened is on updates) tell me what you guys are gonna do before I say screw this and give up.

This sounds like something you want to post a bug report about.

You can post in this forum...

Please read this post first...

However there is a fix on the way.

One thing I can tell you with 7DTD or any game with building mechanics -- BACK UP YOUR SAVE FILES. A backup spells the difference between a catastrophe and a disaster.

Refugee

Bases getting glitched out

I had that too after hundreds of hours of work and went back to the base only to find it had reset and I lost everything I had collected which is ruining this whole game.