Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Bad Company Manager (ApiMod for Servers)

New in 2.5.0
    (since version 2.2.3)

Improved param validation and command feedback
    SetSkills - Added ability to edit skills while offline. Added unlock for locked skills to fix issues with mods changing skills
    Added BCPrefabs - Command to access the info and editing of prefabs in the server's prefab folder
    Added BCEvents - Command for controlling the events system and viewing data about the current state
    Altered BCRemove - Added a /minibike filter that is required to remove minibikes even when using 'bc-remove /all'
    Added BlockRpc - Command for single block rpc block changes, all without chunk reloading required.
    Changed Visit Region - Command now accepts multi-region params and reports percentage complete if calling visit while one is in progress
    Altered Chunk Observer - removed the y co-ord as it was irrelevant for chunk observers
    Added RemoveBuffFromEnemy - Remove a buff from any living entity
    Added meta1 / meta2 / meta3 sub command to both block commands. This allows for opening doors(e.g. blockrpc meta1 x y z /meta=1 or 0), or turning lights on / off (e.g. block meta1 x y z x2 y2 z2 /meta=2 or 0) with a command

Added Events system
    DeadIsDead - Player file backup, restore, and trigger deadisdead boot and remove profile options
    LogCache - Can be used to display the data from the log entries to console
    PingKicker - Use threshhold and count settings to define when someone will be kicked for high ping
    PositionTracker - Record player movements over time

Defined reactive vs heartbeat events. Reactive is set up to wait for an action to happen, heartbeat occurs on the designated ticks.
    Fixed up the code for many commands which will alter some of the params and options available. Help docs should be updated to reflect new usage

Feedback on usability and custom requirements are welcome.

A quick vid showing the blockrpc meta1 in action

Refugee

New feature or possible already now ...?

Hey StompyNZ..

I've been chatting a bit with Trekkan and he pointed me in your direction for what I want to do saying it might be possibly already now.

Our server is constantly running out on cars (its on day 3100) and I'm getting a bit tired of teleporting around placing cars in the regions.
    Is there a way to spawn in a set number of cars randomly using telnet commands?
    I been looking at SE and SME but it seems to be only working for zombies and not cars (for example ID 1453 (cntCar03SedanDamage0).
    I tried already with sme 2970 52 -4422 1 @ 1453
    But it's giving me the middle finger

Does it have to be combined with your new feature that "visits" the regions perhaps?

Thanks for BCM!

Quote Originally Posted by NakedSwede View Post
    Hey StompyNZ..

I've been chatting a bit with Trekkan and he pointed me in your direction for what I want to do saying it might be possibly already now.

Our server is constantly running out on cars (its on day 3100) and I'm getting a bit tired of teleporting around placing cars in the regions.
    Is there a way to spawn in a set number of cars randomly using telnet commands?
    I been looking at SE and SME but it seems to be only working for zombies and not cars (for example ID 1453 (cntCar03SedanDamage0).
    I tried already with sme 2970 52 -4422 1 @ 1453
    But it's giving me the middle finger

Does it have to be combined with your new feature that "visits" the regions perhaps?

Thanks for BCM!
    Cars are a block so just use the blockrpc command

not sure what sme is, I assume coppis?

blockrpc fill 2970 52 -4422 1453
    blockrpc rotate 2970 52 -4422 /rot=1 (I must get around to adding the /rot flag to fill as well)

If the area isnt loaded then spawn in a chunk observer, then move it around as needed

bc-co spawn 2970 -4422 1 (x z radius)
    bc-co move <id> x z (<id> is the id number the spawn command returns, bc-co list to see all co's)

the radius is how many chunk around the location to load, so since it's a single block you only need to set it to 1

you can also use:
    bc-getspawn x z /ph to get the y value (/ph means point height) for the highest non air block at x z which could be used to give the correct y pos for the car (y+1)
    Last edited by StompyNZ; 04-04-2018 at 12:44 AM.

Update Time

Version 2.5.1

Fixed the positioning bugs in the export and block commands
    Secure blocks will now export locked if they are locked in the world
    Added bc-remove /ecname=zombieScreamer etc as a filter to remove all zombies with the same entity class

Sorry, copied the wrong zip, updated the release with the new one. If you have 2.5.0 as the version reported then download the zip again it should be 2.5.1

Refugee
    Hi Sorry very new to this .

Is it possible and if so how could i Reset Location zones ? i.e after a restart i would like towns to reset so they are not Destroyed anymore

Thanks

The reset command is buggy atm and only handles 1 chunk at a time, so probably not idea for what you are wanting atm.

Update Time - 2.5.2

Added new commands:
    bc-undo - the new method for undoing import and block commands. The undo list is now a single list for both commands. block /undo and import /undo are removed.

bc-editmode - allows you to set the world into editmode, which enables features such as the vanilla prefab command for generating meshes, and importing without having to use the /editmode option. Be wary of using on populated servers as I have not tested the ramifications of doing so.

Improvements and fixes:
    'bc-assets itemicons' now returns Mods folder icons as well as the vanilla icons, along with a count of baked icons and total

'block density' now has a /force option to bypass the built in density validation based on block type (only block command supports this, not blockrpc)

'bc-go <type> /filters' and 'bo-go <type> /index' are now available for listing the filters that can be used for the various game object types

bc-task - Added a status of Aborted (to go with InProgress and Complete) to indicate tasks that were canceled before completion (such as 'visit /stop'). Changed the output to be fully json encoded. Added the full command line text used to the output for each task listed.

visit - improved the displayed text, includes progress % on both the message returned if you run it while it is in progress and the bc-task output. visit now has the option to give 4 params to define a multi region visit

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    Source Code

Web Interface Project

For the precompiled binary:
    Bad Company Manager - Version 2.5.2 for 7d2d A16.4 b8

Version 2.5.2 for 7d2d A16.4 b8

All commands are prefixed with bc- by default.

In the Mods/BCM/DefaultConfig folder is a Commands.xml file that allows you to change the command text, and in the sub folders are the help and description text files for each command that is displayed in game.

Any command that doesn't have a text file will display the class name of the command for the description, and an empty help file by default. I have plans for an auto help generator based on command aliases and allowable params, but that's down the list at this stage.

Current Commands
    (See second post for an examples of the output)

bc-help - BCHelp, this command will return the full list of commands added by BCM, and some details on common /options

Output from the bc-help command:
    Code:
    ***Bad Company Commands***
    bc-help => (BCM) BCHelp - Provides a list of all active BCM commands, and info about /options
    bc-settings,set => (BCM) Settings - Command to set and clear values from the settings persistent cache
    bc-trash => (BCM) Mem Trash - Runs Garbage Collection to try and free up Memory on the server
    bc-api => (BCM) BCBroadcastAPI
    bc-co => (BCM) Chunk Observer - Command for controlling dynamic chunk observers and loading chunk areas
    bc-task => (BCM) Task - Reports running subthread tasks
    bc-test => (BCM) Test - Catchall command for testing new features
    bc-lp => (BCM) Players - Provides extensive information about all players
    bc-pdf,bc-pfinfo => (BCM) Player Files - Player data file information, such as steamid, last online, last write.
    bc-loc,loc,pos => (BCM) Location - Gets your current position and stores it in cache for use in other commands
    bc-admins => (BCM) Admins - Provides information on admins, bans, whitelist, and other admin details
    bc-events => (BCM) Events - Edit event system configuration and report settings and data
    bc-gs => (BCM) Players Gamestages - Alias for BCPlayers
    bc-id,bc-lpids => (BCM) Players Ids - Alias for BCPlayers
    bc-pos,bc-lppos => (BCM) Players Positions - Alias for BCPlayers
    bc-le => (BCM) Entities - Provides information about all entities in the game
    bc-chunks,bc-cc => (BCM) Active Chunks - Information about the chunks loaded by the server
    bc-time => (BCM) Time - Provides server time, ticks, fps, clients, entities
    bc-getspawn => (BCM) Get Spawn - Gets a valid spawn point at the given x,z. Also loads the chunk.
    bc-assets => (BCM) Assets - Provides info on game resources and assets
    bc-go => (BCM) Game Objects - Provides detailed information about the game objects such as blocks, items and recipes
    bc-lhcd,bc-hcd => (BCM) Hub Cell Data - A list of all prefabs in a given Hub Cell
    bc-version => (BCM) Versions - Information about the mods installed on the server
    bc-geb,bc-gebuff => (BCM) Give Buffs to Entities - Buffs the entity or type of entity with the given buff
    bc-gpb,bc-gpbuff => (BCM) Give Buffs to Players - Buffs the remote player with the given buff
    bc-give => (BCM) Give Items to Players - Gives the targeted player items into inventory
    bc-gpq,bc-gpquest => (BCM) Give Quests To Players - Grants the remote player the given quest
    bc-setskill,setskill => (BCM) Set Skills On Players - Allows you to directly set skill levels on a player while they are online
    bc-reb,bc-debuff,bc-rembuff => (BCM) Remove Buffs From Entities - Removes a buff from an entity or type of entity
    bc-rpb,bc-rpbuff => (BCM) Remove Buffs From Players - Removes a buff from an online player
    bc-rpq,bc-rpquest => (BCM) Remove Quests From Players - Removes an in progress quest from the player
    bc-remove,remove => (BCM) Remove - Removes the selected entities from the game by unloading them
    bc-spawn,spawn => (BCM) Spawn - Spawns entities with definable targets and groups/classes and horde counts
    bc-showspawn,manager => (BCM) Horde Spawners - Gets information about the spawn manager system such as active spawns and spawncounts
    bc-tele,move => (BCM) Teleport - Move target entity etc to a new location
    bc-sleeper,sleeper => (BCM) Sleeper - Display and manipulate the sleeper volumes in prefabs
    bc-wblocks,block => (BCM) World Blocks - Insert, report on, and swap blocks within the area
    bc-wblocksrpc,blockrpc => (BCM) World Blocks - Similar to World Blocks but using RPC (remote procedure call) instead of chunk reloading to update the clients, single block only
    bc-import,import => (BCM) Import - Loads a prefab from disk into the world, and activates sleeper spawns
    bc-export,export => (BCM) Export - Creates a tts prefab file of the defined location
    bc-visitregion,visit => (BCM) Visit Region - Visits the region(s) given and reveals the map
    bc-te,tile => (BCM) Tile Entity - Perform actions on the tile entities (loot containers and doors) in the area
    bc-reset => (BCM) BCReset
    bc-prefab => (BCM) Prefab - Edit existing prefabs on the server
    bc-editmode,editmode => (BCM) Edit Mode - Toggles the edit mode setting for the world
    bc-undo => (BCM) Undo - Reverts the previous world editing command
    ***Options***
    /log => Send the command output to the log file
    /chat => Send the command output to chat
    /console => Override command default settings for /log or /chat
    /color=FFFFFF => Specify a color for text sent to chat
    /details => For commands that support it, will give more details on items returned
    /nodetails => Override command default settings for /details
    /online => For ListPlayers commands it will display only online players (default shows all players)
    /offline => For ListPlayers commands it will display only offline players
    /all => Override command default settings for /online or /offline
    ***Output Format Options***
    /1l => Returns json output on a single line (for server managers)
    /pp => Returns json output with print pretty enabled (default: on)
    /vectors => Returns all BCM Vectors as x y z objects rather than single string
    /csvpos =>  Converts all Vector3 co-ords to csv seperated (default is space seperated)
    /worldpos => Converts all Vector3 co-ords to Map Co-ords
    /strpos => Override command default settings for /csvpos or /worldpos
    Credits
    Alloc, danilocoppi, dmustanger, and djkrose provided great inspiration, thanks to them for their efforts!
    Has this been replaced or updated non of the links work ?

Refugee

Install Path is using 7days2dielauncher

D:\7D2DDS\war_of_the_walkers\War_of_the_Walkers_Bi gger_Back_Pack_5.2\Mods

Do I need BAD COMPANY Manager in temp mod or just mods. Its in mods and does not work. Oh running it on a dedicated server with 7 days to die servermanager .

Refugee
    Where can I get the latest version? I have Bad Company Manager 2.2.3(15.4b8) and can not get it to work . I have Coppis Command additions 4.91 .SDX1 Server toola 10.7

SMX A16.3B12R2 Allocs 14,17,24 do any of these have problems with getting it to work ? I type bc-help any of the commands and nothing in chat but error in F1. If I can get it to start I can get a start on educating my self on how it works .

The links are all working fine, nothing has changed.

If you can't access them then talk to your ISP and find out if they are blocking github (I've heard thats a thing these days).

it has no issues running with any other api mod.

if you have it installed in the right place then check the server logs for errors when it boots up.

Refugee

Visit Command

Hi! I am trying to figure out how to use the visit command to reveal the map. Can you please provide an example of how I can do this? Thanks in advance

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
    Hi! I am trying to figure out how to use the visit command to reveal the map. Can you please provide an example of how I can do this? Thanks in advance
    It should normally be intuitive to use the help command to figure out how something works. 90% of the time the commands will give you a response.

For this example, we will type help bc-visitregion and see what happens.

Code:
    help bc-visitregion
    *** Command: bc-visitregion ***
    (BCM) Visit Region - Visits the region(s) given and reveals the map
        Aliases: bc-visitregion, visit
        Default Options: / 
        Usage:
          1. bc-visitregion <x1> <z1>
          2. bc-visitregion <x1> <z1> <r>
          3. bc-visitregion <x1> <z1> <x2> <z2>
        Notes:
          Visits the region given and reveals the map
          1. Visits the given region
          2. Visits the region(s) where <x1> <z1> is the center region and <r> is a radius
          3. Visits the region(s) between <x1> <z1> and <x2> <z2> inclusive
    So by reading the output, you can infer exactly how it works, what it does, and how to use it.