Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Bad Company Manager (ApiMod for Servers)

Cool, ive been using your BadCo archtype mod so and adjusting the survivor and bandit AI. I will add this to the mix. thanx

I see the game like Neo saw the matrix just before he killed smith the first time.

If the Zs move in linear pattern frrom different angles, instead of bunching at a door they artifically simulate a path so if they center on Prefab, detroying all in their path then moving to Player vector, it adds realistic movement through simplicity.

https://github.com/7days2mod/BadComp.../v2.0.3_stable

Update time!

new release (2.0.3) published. This update includes the spawn command, bc-task, async options on some commands (be-te, visitregion, etc)

hey stompy; I'm using RAT and getting this on RAT console, duplicated:

INF (BCM) Error in BCTime.Execute: System.TypeLoad.Exception: Could Not Load 'FPS' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp. Version=0.0.0.0. Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    at BCM.Commands.BCTime.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List;1_params.CommandS enderInfo)[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

when updated to current I made sure to remove old bcm folder, as suggested before. in RAT under game time says "unknown".. minor, not sure what causing duplicated messages in RAT console, and inability for game time to show as trekkan intended it.. =)

replied in rat thread, but just to cover if someone reads this:

I have seen that error one time before running the mod against an incorrectly deobfuscated dll.

The only other cause i can think of is if you are running experimental and something changed.

Version 2.1 is almost finished baking. Will have an update later this week.

Added a teleport command ('bc-tele' or 'move')
    It works on any entity, but dropped items seem to stick to their spot. You can teleport a falling supply crate to your (or any) position which is fun to watch (it fast travels rather than pop to new location)
    You can give target co-ords or target player, or self as destinations

Added a sleepers command - bc-sleeper (/hat tip to djkrose for getting his done before me)
    It will provide a list of the indexes of sleeper volumes in a chunk (will have multi chunk scan done before release)
    You can also clear the sleeper volume list from a chunk (again, multi chunk will be done by release). This will be handy for taking over a PoI and disabling the sleeper spawns in it.

bc-sleeper list cx cz - lists the indexes for chunk cx,cz
    bc-sleeper clear - clears the sleepers from the current chunk you are standing in.

A note about clear - it will remove the indexes from the chunk, which prevents it from spawning sleepers when you enter 'that chunk'. Other chunks with the same volume will be untouched. The world list of volumes is inaccessible and the volumes themselves are protected from access, so cant get any stats beyond the index it generated with.

There's also a bc-sleeper nearby command that will give a list of prefabs and the instanceid and volume index as it was added to the SelectionBoxManager, however I was unable to get anything to happen but messing with these.

On a different note, I am also going to release the first version of the BCM Web Interface. It will be 3 files that you place directly into allocs webserver folder and then access them via the webmap url as static files.

Currently there are 4 pages to the UI

Online - Lists all online players (screenshot has ofline as well for demo). The data from the server is polled at 4 second intervals, but this will be configurable eventually. Stats such as position will be in near realtime. I'm working on a more efficient command to generate that rapidly updating stats so it can be polled quicker if required.

All Players - A full list of all players (scans players dir for .ttp files to get steam id's), the steamid, onlinestate and date fields always have values. The name, last logout pos fields will only have data if the player has been online since the 2.1.0+ was installed

Console - web form for sending console commands to the server, just as if you were in game. The output is sent to the page for viewing, handy for those commands that have large data outputs (dont forget /pp to print nicely formatted if the command doesnt have it by default)

Login - you can use an admin token, or log in via steam. If you use the steam login option it will return to a new tab at the main url for the web map. Once you have done that part you can close the web map and the cookie will persist until the server restarts.

Last edited by StompyNZ; 3 Days Ago at 01:15 AM.