Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: Bad Company Manager (ApiMod for Servers)

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by kokuojeiku View Post
    Do you know what "bc-lp /full" "lkp" and "llp" could be referring to in the live map log file?
    Thanks
    not a 100% sure, but it seems like a complete list of all online players with all datafields, a list of all known players and a list of all land protection blocks, in that order ^^

Refugee
    yes it does have it built in, but for what im trying to do i need BC to run the command for a single zombie. any idea how i would do that?

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Yeh, I'm saying you can se a particular zombie. I'm like, 99% sure.

Refugee
    can you give me an example of the command?

help se

...that will give you examples.

Refugee
    Here is what im am trying to do. when i paste this in a web browser im told that the entity class name does not exists.

[url]http://SERVERIP:PORT/api/executeconsolecommand?adminuser=ADMINUSERNAME&admi ntoken=ADMINPASSWORD&command=bc-spawn%20entity%20%2Fentityclassname%3DzombieNurse% 20%2Fmin%3D30%20%2Fmax%3D60%20%2F
    player%3DSTEAMID%20result)

When i paste this into a web browser it spawns a horde of 20 zombies on me. How can i use this to spawn in just one specific zombie?

[url]http://SERVERIP:PORT/api/executeconsolecommand?adminuser=ADMINUSERNAME&admi ntoken=ADMINPASSWORD&command=bc-spawn%20horde%20%2Fcount%3D20%20%2Fmin%3D30%20%2Fm ax%3D60%20%2Fplayer%3DSTEAMID%20result/)

any ideas?

Refugee
    ... (cant delete) nothing :P
    Last edited by Fedonek; 10-11-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Refugee
    I had no luck with this during A17, I'll be trying again with A18 once all the server fixes and BC gets updated. Actually checking as I type for updates. Of course I was trying to use bot commands in twitch to spawn and it didn't work.

The part after 'command=' is the part you want to change, and you'll need to confirm the command in console for the parameters.

Updated to 4.0.1 (for a18e), a bug fix for the AIEvents thread not allowing the server to exit properly

Refugee
    I can confirm that i have this working with A18. I have an custom alert that triggers the spawner when someone donates $1 or cheers with 100 bits. I am just trying to figure how to get this thing to spawn a specific zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by xAWxCubancigar View Post
    I can confirm that i have this working with A18. I have an custom alert that triggers the spawner when someone donates $1 or cheers with 100 bits. I am just trying to figure how to get this thing to spawn a specific zombie.
    You got me curious, how are you tying 7days logs to twitch?

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    You got me curious, how are you tying 7days logs to twitch?
    not tying the logs to twitch at all. I created a custom alert on streamelements that does a web request when a 100 bits are used.

- - - Updated - - -

with the new 4.0.1 version. is anyone experiencing an issue with spawning in a horde and all the zombies die right after they spawn in?

Refugee

bc-spawn horde bug

Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    Updated to 4.0.1 (for a18e), a bug fix for the AIEvents thread not allowing the server to exit properly
    with the new 4.0.1 version. I am experiencing an issue with spawning in a horde and all the zombies die right after they spawn in. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by xAWxCubancigar View Post
    with the new 4.0.1 version. I am experiencing an issue with spawning in a horde and all the zombies die right after they spawn in. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this?
    Just confirming this bug as I logged onto the forum to go to this thread to report this very bug

bc-spawn horde

is the command I believe our friend is referencing as it's the command that does the same thing for me

Scavenger
    Yup, same problem. I noticed it as soon as 4.0.1 was dropped but thought it would be fixed immediately.

Zombies spawn and flop dead.

Code:
    bc-spawn
    Last edited by zewtastic; 11-03-2019 at 05:45 PM.