Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Company Manager (ApiMod for Servers)

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by alecblah View Post
    Is there a way we can modify the slot on an entity or container, to give/remove items to boxes, players, etc.?
    Boxes yes (i use it for my remote tradingsystem through "tradingchests"). Players inv is not possible as it is handled clientside.

Cheers

As Prisma says, not for online players.

There's the option for offline editing the player files (haven't coded that yet)

coppis currently handles the loot stuff as well, so you could grab his updated mod for that.

Got an update almost ready to go. I've updated the repo with it, but will wait on the release until I have a few more bits sorted.

The entire List Players command has been rebuilt, and now has all of the options in a single command.
    I've used LitJson to do the encoding so it will get a few bits of escaping my quick hack system wouldn't have. It also allows for the print pretty option, which is now on by default, and all commands return json output
    Another benefit of this system is I have added a filter option as well.

bc-lp /filters - gets a list of properties, and the 'text' key to use to specify it
    bc-lp /index - as above, but with an int 0 based index instead

then you can do:

bc-lp /filter=0,1,2,3,9,10
    or
    bc-lp /filter=steamid,name,entityid,ip,underground,positi on

and it would only get those specific fields

if you don't want the output over several lines and using print pretty then you can use /1l (1 L for one line) and you will get the full json back in a single line of output

example of full output here:
    https://gist.github.com/StompyNZ/2ba...55da91d1adaf0d

I've also got the spawn manager working again with the new settings system, however there is currently no built in stop (other than the target dying), but that is close to ready as well.

Also added will be a spawn monitor that reports the location of all spawns (called EntitySpawnMutator, because it will also get the ability to apply settings dynamically to spawns). Settings will allow you to specify which entity types to notify for.

All the old list player commands have been removed for now, except gamestages, which acts as a shortcut to call bc-lp /filter=gamestage. Other shortcut commands will be easy to set up, and I'll look at a way to make it configurable in the config

I still need to translate the gameobject commands to the new system but that should hopefully not take too long. I'll do a release before working on that though.

I've also coded up a high ping kicker, but haven't had a chance to test it yet. It works by scanning clients and checking their ping, if over a limit it will count down the second limit, which is how many beats (heartbeat system ticks) of high ping before you get kicked. A whitelist is also available for this.

Also added an entity remove command, but have yet to test it.
    Last edited by StompyNZ; 07-22-2017 at 09:39 AM.

This is simply amazing Stompy. Awesome work. Looking forward to this.

ended up spending a fair chunk of time working on my UMA's today, so didn't have this ready for release. Will get a version out tomorrow with a view to doing another update in the week with some fixes for known issues.

Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    Update Time

Added a SetSkillOnPlayer command (bc-setskill | setskill)
    - Sets a skill level of a player. The skill name params are as found in the xml name field, the level is any valid level for that skill and player requirements.
    - /self can be used in place of a playername to specify the player giving the command.

i.e.

bc-setskill StompyNZ craftSkillGuns 10

A couple notes:
    Target player needs to be in game (for now, will add offline player code later)

If you are viewing the skill screen at the time, exit that screen and return.

If you are crafting and you set the skill lower then it wont change to the new skill until you start a new queue (if you increase the skill the output is improved)

Setting the skill to a value past the max possible will say it has done it, but won't actually do it (still to add proper constraints checking and reporting the issues)

Still to test what happens if you try to set a skill that you havent met reqs for but I assume it will be the same as trying to set it past max level.

Will be adding at the least a /max /maxall /reset /resetall options, which should be obvious what they do

Also the ability to define a class 'profile' and apply it in a single command, which could include modded unique unpurchasable skills that can only be awarded via the command, or somesuch
    Now this is something of interest as a player on my server errorneously purchased a skill set that he did not want..

This might be a dumb question, but, I will ask it anyway. The skill in question here is a mod for No Timers skill. Would this command allow me to set it back to 0 as the player wants? I am assuming the answer is yes..

Hopefully soon we can do this while player is offline due to time differences of players and admin personnel.

Excellent work

yes you can set it to any value within its valid range. Can use bc-skills to get the list of names to use.

I don't have a way to edit the skill points yet, so you'd have to keep track of what you refund and give them a skill for those points manually.
    Last edited by StompyNZ; 07-23-2017 at 07:58 PM.

Refugee
    @StompyNZ im running your mod on 2 server 1 i mess around on and its running grate but on my main 50slot server im geting this

2017-07-27T16:05:08 3547.017 INF Executing command 'loc' from client ************

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

2017-07-27T16:05:17 3556.070 INF Executing command 'gettime' by Telnet from **********

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

2017-07-27T16:05:24 3562.708 INF Executing command 'block 0' from client ************

2017-07-27T16:05:24 3562.725 WRN Entity block on pos -33, 124, -17 not found!

2017-07-27T16:05:24 3562.732 WRN Entity block on pos -8, 122, 3 not found!

2017-07-27T16:05:24 3562.735 WRN Entity block on pos 3, 122, -2 not found!

2017-07-27T16:05:24 3562.741 WRN Entity block on pos -11, 123, 1 not found!

2017-07-27T16:05:24 3562.746 WRN Entity block on pos 1, 123, -4 not found!

2017-07-27T16:05:24 3562.749 WRN Entity block on pos -29, 124, -19 not found!

2017-07-27T16:05:24 3562.760 WRN Entity block on pos -7, 129, -20 not found!

2017-07-27T16:05:24 3562.762 WRN Entity block on pos -7, 129, -16 not found!

2017-07-27T16:05:24 3562.955 INF (BCM) Error in BCWorldBlocks.Execute: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[ClientInfo,System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Int64]].get_Item (.ClientInfo key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at BCM.BCChunks.ReloadForClients (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 chunks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at BCM.Commands.BCWorldBlocks.FillBlocks (Vector3i size, Vector3i p3, Vector3i p4, BlockValue _bv, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 modifiedChunks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at BCM.Commands.BCWorldBlocks.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params, CommandSenderInfo _senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2017-07-27T16:05:29 3567.919 INF [NET] PlayerConnected EntityID=-1, PlayerID='', OwnerID='', PlayerName=''

hmm, do you know what was in the area that was replaced with air?

The last error is to do with the chunk reloading. There's probably a sync issue causing that as I try to refresh the chunks each client in the area has, and if they unload before the server gets notified I think is what causes that error.

I've made some good progress with getting a chunk loader working so will see if I can get to the root of that issue, but it's a hard one to test as it requires at least two people before I ever see that error.

Refugee
    hmm, do you know what was in the area that was replaced with air?

The last error is to do with the chunk reloading. There's probably a sync issue causing that as I try to refresh the chunks each client in the area has, and if they unload before the server gets notified I think is what causes that error.

I've made some good progress with getting a chunk loader working so will see if I can get to the root of that issue, but it's a hard one to test as it requires at least two people before I ever see that error.
    its happing with all block even if i try to place stone up in the air if u ever need some one to help test my steam is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...088961057/home

Refugee
    dont no if it helps but i get this what booting up

2017-07-28T21:30:03 3.779 WRN Command with name "" already loaded, not loading from class BCCommandAbstract
    2017-07-28T21:30:03 3.784 WRN Command with name "" already loaded, not loading from class BroadcastAPI

ok, I'm trying a different method of doing the block changes to see if it helps with some issues, hopefully that resolves this too.

The warnings there are nothing. just means I haven't allocated a console string to those commands yet as the are not implemented

Refugee
    ok, I'm trying a different method of doing the block changes to see if it helps with some issues, hopefully that resolves this too.

The warnings there are nothing. just means I haven't allocated a console string to those commands yet as the are not implemented
    ok sweet the bug im getting it 100% with reloading cause if i do the loc then block 0 them move away then come back u can see the change

i dont under stand y but because on my test server it works 100% maybe has some thing to do with the other player
    s?

Survivor
    started to test ur mod - could u please add UNLOCKALL - what is in coppi mod? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by azza_woody View Post
    ok sweet the bug im getting it 100% with reloading cause if i do the loc then block 0 them move away then come back u can see the change

i dont under stand y but because on my test server it works 100% maybe has some thing to do with the other player
    s?
    yeah I've confirmed that it is players out of range that causes it to happen. I've wrapped everything up in try catch blocks so that if one player fails to reload it shouldn't break it for the others (just log the failed ones), as well as hopefully catching the offending line of code and checking for null first. The players out of range should even be getting blocks reloaded, so if this fails to stop the problem i'll have to put range limit on the reload.

I'm changing to SetBlockRPC in the hopes that eliminates the need for chunk reloads, but I need to test it with someone else tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elanio9999 View Post
    started to test ur mod - could u please add UNLOCKALL - what is in coppi mod? Thanks in advance!
    That's on the todo list already