Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox one game crash

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi Schultzebomb,

Thank you for describing what has happened in your game so far. By trickling down effect, I believe the team member meant something that happened earlier in the game which may not have seemed to cause any issues then, but can then start showing evidence of itself in things like the UI before a crash. I don't know how far back these things can start, but the increase of crashes when others started to join you is interesting. I shall pass your new info an video onto the team to see if they have any workaround or troubleshooting suggestions.

Thanks again,
    Clare
    Thanks Clare, I'll make sure i get back you you if anything else new arises.

Also I think the terrain reseting crashes seem related to minibikes, because twice in this world the resets have seemed to only target the areas where minibikes are located. Twice the buildings where we stores them have reset to day 1, in 2 different areas. It is like it follows the minibikes.. oh well 4 more minibikes down the drain.
    Last edited by Schultzebomb; 5 Days Ago at 12:40 AM.

Sorry to hear about your minibikes, I shall note that too as you are not the first person to mention it.
    Clare

Quote Originally Posted by Schultzebomb View Post

Hi, it has been a day or so and I have another observation. For the first time in a while i actually played alone in the world, while doing this i realized that the game crashes less often like once ever 2 1/2 hours, if i have 2 people it crashes about every 1 1/2 hours, if i have 3 it crashes every hour or so, and if i have 4 people it crashes every 30-45 minutes.
    We notice this as well, the more players, the more frequent the crashes. 2 people and the game runs okay, but add a 3rd and/or a 4th and let the crashing begin!

Thanks Canyon, useful to know this is not an isolated issue. I know the teams are continuing tests on this.