View Poll Results: What do you think about the proposed two new zombie bosses?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Resurrector: I like it!

25 59.52%
  • Resurrector: Meh...

10 23.81%
  • Resurrector: I dislike it!

6 14.29%
  • Behemoth: I like it!

30 71.43%
  • Behemoth: Meh...

6 14.29%
  • Behemoth: I dislike it!

2 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alpha 16 Q&A with Madmole: Volume 9

Refugee

Thanks for the Game

Question
    Are you going to utilize radiation gear with the upcoming Resurrection/Behemoth Zombies so that if heavy radiated zones have layers of these zombies we can craft some kind of radar equipment and radiation warning gear? That could be helpful!

I got about 1200+ Hours Played - bought it for 4 friends too so i could play with them and ensure that u wont just stop and never finish the game.. (pls dont be like arc - that went on developing dlc while still in alpha... ^^)

and as a little sidenote from a 1k + Hours gamer:
    The skill-Tree needs adjustments of a greater magnitude to make the endgame really attraktive, but its alpha so its fine

thx again for many hours of running scared through the woods at night
    Last edited by Roland; 01-10-2017 at 12:25 AM. Reason: clarifying

Scavenger
    Hey MM,

Will there be any incentive to go outside during the night? Currently there is no reason to be outside at night apart from thrill seeking and doing things you'd normally do during the day. It would be cool to have a (non mandatory) reason to be outside at night. Higher loot chance, unique loot perhaps.

Refugee

Logic gates

With regards to the new electricity system including triggers, will there also be logic gates, i.e. AND OR NOT, to allow for simple programming?

I know you mentioned having blueprints or template like methods for POI s is that something that is still being worked on for A16 release or has it been pushed back due to the complexity of the method to a later release?
    Last edited by Roland; 01-10-2017 at 01:11 AM. Reason: I got you :)

If your question does not show up here anymore then please check the already answered thread linked in the OP. Some of you were getting wordy which Madmole hates, some of you didn't ask a question which he also hates, and some of you are clearly not native English speakers (which nobody hates ) so I tried my best to clarify and make things concise for Madmole to read without him getting frustrated. If you feel I butchered your question please PM me so I can fix it for you. But be quick because there is no telling when Madmole will answer these....
    Last edited by Roland; 01-10-2017 at 04:35 AM.