Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [01/24] Message from the Team - Patch 7 LIVE at 12pm PST Today!

[01/24] Message from the Team - Patch 7 LIVE at 12pm PST Today!

Hi all,

Speedy approval from MS and Sony means a speedy release for you guys. So the patch is going LIVE today at 12pm PST - That's around 8pm for my fellow GMT folks. Don't panic if you don't get it right away, it can take some time to actually show up once they hit all the right buttons. Also if it won't download etc, make sure your consoles are up to date, XB1 had a system update last patch that left a few people stuck.

In case you missed it, the patch notes are below.

- NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated
    - do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.
    - keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
    - please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.
    EDITED IN: - I do NOT have further info on A15 features (check the sticky in General Discussion for all current info) or updates on MD5, Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post. Patch notes will usually include any fixes for bugs the community has mentioned, so if it's not in the notes, then it's likely still being worked on.

Thanks
    Clare

-------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
    Release Notes
    Patch 7.0
    PS4 Version 1.10
    XB1 Version 1.0.10.0

Patch 7 for 7 Days to Die on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now beginning to roll out. In case you missed it before, here’s a list of most (not all) of the stuff in Patch 7. Enjoy everyone!

Signs

* Player signs are player customizable blocks in the game. They allow users to type custom messages for all other players to see. Similar to secure crates, they have the capability to be locked, unlocked, and have a passcode applied
    o *Note* Signs will only be editable in online multiplayer and single player games because the virtual keyboard is disabled in local multiplayer.
    o Signs no NOT require a new save, they will appear in current games.

Gameplay

* Fixed an issue that would prevent horde difficulty from adjusting correctly for parties with multiple players close together

* Fixed an issue that prevented mushrooms from spawning in caves on Random Gen worlds
    o NOTE: Mushrooms will spawn in any cave that is still undiscovered (in a greyed out part of the map) in current Random Gen saves.

* Fixed an issue that would sometimes stop interaction prompts from appearing when the player would die with a crossbow equipped and then respawn

* Fixed an issue that would cause Air Drops to disappear when a host re-entered a game

* Fixed an issue that would cause using a wrench on a Shopping Basket to yield 2 Shopping Baskets

* Fixed a bug that allowed the item “Banditgloves” to be obtainable in game

* Fixed an exploit that allowed pressure plates to be destroyed for more resources than it took to make them

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue introduced in Patch 5 that caused the grass to be greener than it used to be

* Fixed an issue where the sound effect for closing a container was playing when a container was opened

System/Stability

* Fixed a crash that would occur if player 1 would quit the game right after player 2 selected a character

* Fixed a crash that would occur when joining a game from the console main menu after booting it up from sleep mode

* Fixed an issue that would occasionally result in the corruption of player save data, resetting character data, and wiping inventory.

o Note: This fix will only prevent the issue from occurring in the future. It will not fix saved games that have been impacted by this bug up to this point.

* Fixed an issue where, if the player fell far enough out of world, it would corrupt the save game

* Fixed an issue that would cause an unresponsive state when a wireless controller was reconnected while the game was loading up

* Fixed an issue that allowed the player to pull up the virtual keyboard in split screen local multiplayer

We hope you enjoy Patch 7, everyone! Thank you, as always, for your help in making this game the best it can be!
    Last edited by Clare; 01-25-2017 at 11:04 AM.

Awesome, thanks Clare!

No problemo platerino

even got a heads up and i still missed it! damn recording.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy0330 View Post
    even got a heads up and i still missed it! damn recording.
    Sorry dude, I tried lol, sent a message once it was up but Platy was there in 4 mins!

Cool Thanks for the update!!!

Thanks for updating!! I have only been playing 7DTD for a couple months now. I was a previous GTA die hard player but I am completely hooked on 7DTD now. I can't wait for the next update.
    Have a great day!!!!!

Refugee

curious

Any idea when the console
    will be getting the traders?

Refugee

Maaan me too!

I was hard core GTA and have been playing this game since Nov and I'm hooked like it's crack man. Good to see I'm not the only one

good i cant wait

Refugee
    Hi Clare, no mention of the multiplayer issue here has there been any potential background fixes made that may resolve this issue or was that not the focus on this patch ?

Refugee
    * Fixed an issue that would occasionally result in the corruption of player save data, resetting character data, and wiping inventory.

Clare,
    So does this mean we will no longer lose our inventory saved at our home base to include mini bikes?

Refugee

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi all,

Speedy approval from MS and Sony means a speedy release for you guys. So the patch is going LIVE today at 12pm PST - That's around 8pm for my fellow GMT folks. Don't panic if you don't get it right away, it can take some time to actually show up once they hit all the right buttons. Also if it won't download etc, make sure your consoles are up to date, XB1 had a system update last patch that left a few people stuck.

In case you missed it, the patch notes are below.

- NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated
    - do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.
    - keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
    - please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.

Thanks
    Clare

-------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
    Release Notes
    Patch 7.0
    PS4 Version 1.10
    XB1 Version 1.0.10.0

Patch 7 for 7 Days to Die on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now beginning to roll out. In case you missed it before, here’s a list of most (not all) of the stuff in Patch 7. Enjoy everyone!

Signs

* Player signs are player customizable blocks in the game. They allow users to type custom messages for all other players to see. Similar to secure crates, they have the capability to be locked, unlocked, and have a passcode applied
    o *Note* Signs will only be editable in online multiplayer and single player games because the virtual keyboard is disabled in local multiplayer.
    o Signs no NOT require a new save, they will appear in current games.

Gameplay

* Fixed an issue that would prevent horde difficulty from adjusting correctly for parties with multiple players close together

* Fixed an issue that prevented mushrooms from spawning in caves on Random Gen worlds
    o NOTE: Mushrooms will spawn in any cave that is still undiscovered (in a greyed out part of the map) in current Random Gen saves.

* Fixed an issue that would sometimes stop interaction prompts from appearing when the player would die with a crossbow equipped and then respawn

* Fixed an issue that would cause Air Drops to disappear when a host re-entered a game

* Fixed an issue that would cause using a wrench on a Shopping Basket to yield 2 Shopping Baskets

* Fixed a bug that allowed the item “Banditgloves” to be obtainable in game

* Fixed an exploit that allowed pressure plates to be destroyed for more resources than it took to make them

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue introduced in Patch 5 that caused the grass to be greener than it used to be

* Fixed an issue where the sound effect for closing a container was playing when a container was opened

System/Stability

* Fixed a crash that would occur if player 1 would quit the game right after player 2 selected a character

* Fixed a crash that would occur when joining a game from the console main menu after booting it up from sleep mode

o Note: This fix will only prevent the issue from occurring in the future. It will not fix saved games that have been impacted by this bug up to this point.

* Fixed an issue where, if the player fell far enough out of world, it would corrupt the save game

* Fixed an issue that would cause an unresponsive state when a wireless controller was reconnected while the game was loading up

* Fixed an issue that allowed the player to pull up the virtual keyboard in split screen local multiplayer

We hope you enjoy Patch 7, everyone! Thank you, as always, for your help in making this game the best it can be!
    Are you aware of the repeating gun sounds when shot?

Refugee

Future Updates

Hello!

I am extremely greatful to see these patch notes. But I do have a couple of questions that I hope you can answer.

Do you know if console will be receiving the same updates as the PC game? Because I'm a big fan of the PC version but my friends are console players so...... can we expect any of the following any time soon:
    - Traders - raw iron - drawbridge - updated work bench - lights - mechanical, electrical parts and components - UMA zombies.

I do hope you can give me some answers.

Once again greatly appreciate the patch notes cause it feels like the console gets forgotten about and it's hard to talk to anyone.

There's videos all over YouTube about the Pc updates and new alphas but hardly anything about console

Thank you

Desert, wasteland or in small burnt village
    Argh! 7 mins over and still no update!
    22.11 and download starts! Live! Stream! Signs! Mushrooms!
    Last edited by Mregomies; 01-24-2017 at 08:12 PM.

Refugee
    Signs are a very nice thing to have now. Less time spent me asking my self " hmmm did i put it in this box? Or maybe that one? Or was it the one in the city?" I didn't realize that the vibrant green was and issue lol. I actually sorta liked it. but oh well great job guy keep up the good work