Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [01/24] Message from the Team - Patch 7 LIVE at 12pm PST Today!

Refugee

Thankyou

Awesome thankyou

Refugee
    I'm sitting here at work and all I can think about is this update. labels! Fixed glitches! No more lost inventory! I quit and I'm going home!

Refugee
    I'm glitched on my friends server I can't put anything in my backpack and lost all my levels. Is there a way to delete just my character from his mp game? We ply on Xbox thanks

Refugee

Awesome

Great work guys. Loving this speedy turn around after the patch notes get announced!

Refugee
    Thanks Clare great update keep up the hard work and we will keep on playing

Forgot to add this bit in, editing it into original post now.

- I do NOT have further info on A15 features (check the sticky in General Discussion for all current info) or updates on MD5, Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post. Patch notes will usually include any fixes for bugs the community has mentioned, so if it's not in the notes, then it's likely still being worked on.

Replying to the following because it was posted before my edit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheXeroxMimic View Post
    Any idea when the console
    will be getting the traders?
    No, please see the sticky "A15 for Consoles and Beyond" and the video contained in it for the explanation of the porting process.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mandrews89 View Post
    Hi Clare, no mention of the multiplayer issue here has there been any potential background fixes made that may resolve this issue or was that not the focus on this patch ?
    This is all the information I have on this patch. If there was a multiplayer fix, because of the level of priority of the bug, I reckon it would be mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GotCrowkiller View Post
    * Fixed an issue that would occasionally result in the corruption of player save data, resetting character data, and wiping inventory.

Clare,
    So does this mean we will no longer lose our inventory saved at our home base to include mini bikes?
    This fix if to prevent this issue happening only: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...gged-Inventory

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SilentShadow View Post
    Are you aware of the repeating gun sounds when shot?
    Yes - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...-Looping-Audio

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tsprake View Post
    Hello!

I am extremely greatful to see these patch notes. But I do have a couple of questions that I hope you can answer.

Do you know if console will be receiving the same updates as the PC game? Because I'm a big fan of the PC version but my friends are console players so...... can we expect any of the following any time soon:
    - Traders - raw iron - drawbridge - updated work bench - lights - mechanical, electrical parts and components - UMA zombies.

I do hope you can give me some answers.

Once again greatly appreciate the patch notes cause it feels like the console gets forgotten about and it's hard to talk to anyone.

There's videos all over YouTube about the Pc updates and new alphas but hardly anything about console

Thank you

Please see the sticky in General Discussion called "A15 and beyond for console" and the video included in the last comment for the explanation of the porting process.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ScottEasykill View Post
    I'm glitched on my friends server I can't put anything in my backpack and lost all my levels. Is there a way to delete just my character from his mp game? We ply on Xbox thanks
    No unfortunately this is no possible, however I do believe they are considering this.

- - - Updated - - -

Too all the others who said thanks and in one case, quit their job =/
    I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you or that part of your message if it was with a question. I wanted to answer the questions that were posted before the "don't ask me questions" edit - cause it would be unfair, but that you all for your support and I'm glad you like the patch =D

Ranger
    Hay maybe now il actually be able to find what im looking for in my sea of storage crates. No seriously. I have 15 crates stacked against a wall that hold nothing but specific items. It can be a royal pain to find the one thing I might be looking for. So signs will really help.

Hay Clair, Can you push for getting more blocks added to consoles? My creative side is feeling unloved.

Survivor
    I don't really need those signs because well i know what's in my storage chests, lol.

So i will test the new patch this night and see if i find new bugs!

Who wants to bet which gamebreaking bug this time will add to the game? XD

Am I buggin or did they sneak the pc version of the infected-cop exploding-death in this patch? I used to be able to kill cops before they exploded in their Thriller-esque pose, but yesterday I came across two that struck that pose after only chasing me for a few meters and blew up damn near right away too. I'm not complaining though; it will make exploring the hub cities and horde nights a little more treacherous.

Love the love this game receives! Keep up the good work peeps!

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Lude View Post
    Am I buggin or did they sneak the pc version of the infected-cop exploding-death in this patch? I used to be able to kill cops before they exploded in their Thriller-esque pose, but yesterday I came across two that struck that pose after only chasing me for a few meters and blew up damn near right away too. I'm not complaining though; it will make exploring the hub cities and horde nights a little more treacherous.
    This has been around for a while.... They're vomit also explodes cars so don't use them as barf shields

Refugee

Changes?

I dont really consider these bugs but on a new random gen world i noticed i now harvest 12 hide from a single deer? Also havent been able to locate clay, all the cotton/goldenrod patches seem to be growing on forest floor. Thanks!

Refugee

Fix it!

You must be kidding me!!!?! Another Update without fixing the Multiplayer Issue??? I will repeat it one more time, in case you didnt get it the first 6 times... Since Patch 2 my friends and I are not able to play together. Or with someone else in this World!!!
    Fix that, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!