Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [01/24] Message from the Team - Patch 7 LIVE at 12pm PST Today!

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus18677 View Post
    You must be kidding me!!!?! Another Update without fixing the Multiplayer Issue??? I will repeat it one more time, in case you didnt get it the first 6 times... Since Patch 2 my friends and I are not able to play together. Or with someone else in this World!!!
    Fix that, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!
    in order to fix a bug the Devs have to be able to recreate it , now just think about what you just asked for and the total lack of details in your comment needed to recreate the bug , i understand it can be frustrating but if you really want it fixed perhaps giving the devs much needed details would help , details such as , what console are you playing on , what brand router do you use (perhaps even model number) , your ISP , what NAT type , Port settings , connection type (wifi or cable), even the name of your save file , every little detail helps maybe even get these details from your friends to whom you cannot connect and pass it along . and report this in the bugs section in the forum

a great number of us don't have this issue its rather isolated and it will remain that way until you guys start giving details , its like calling the fire department and saying "my house is on fire please put it out " with out giving them your home address or even the city or state you live in .

Refugee

Is there more coming soon?

Hey Carol,
    So I am loving the game so far but, I was wondering about the updates. I look on the PC updates and I see big leaps, growing mushrooms, red flowers, beer and, snow berries. All kinds of new contraptions from better workbenches to drawbridges, all in one update. As well as neumous bug fixes. And consoles get signs... We get mushrooms to spawn but, not the ability to farm them.. Not to at all sound ungrateful and, I know that Xbox is much more limited that pc but, when are we going to see lage progress on the console front? Are we going to get all these things at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerchick42092 View Post
    Hey Carol,
    So I am loving the game so far but, I was wondering about the updates. I look on the PC updates and I see big leaps, growing mushrooms, red flowers, beer and, snow berries. All kinds of new contraptions from better workbenches to drawbridges, all in one update. As well as neumous bug fixes. And consoles get signs... We get mushrooms to spawn but, not the ability to farm them.. Not to at all sound ungrateful and, I know that Xbox is much more limited that pc but, when are we going to see lage progress on the console front? Are we going to get all these things at some point?
    You need to have a read of the "Alpha 15 and beyond for Consoles" in the General Discussion section

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Dillinger View Post
    in order to fix a bug the Devs have to be able to recreate it , now just think about what you just asked for and the total lack of details in your comment needed to recreate the bug , i understand it can be frustrating but if you really want it fixed perhaps giving the devs much needed details would help , details such as , what console are you playing on , what brand router do you use (perhaps even model number) , your ISP , what NAT type , Port settings , connection type (wifi or cable), even the name of your save file , every little detail helps maybe even get these details from your friends to whom you cannot connect and pass it along . and report this in the bugs section in the forum

a great number of us don't have this issue its rather isolated and it will remain that way until you guys start giving details , its like calling the fire department and saying "my house is on fire please put it out " with out giving them your home address or even the city or state you live in .

Now just think about what u answered.
    All Information due this ''bug'' is given multiple times. It tooked month till this problem went to the confirmed section.
    It's like calling the fire department and saying '' my blue house with the red roof on the opposite side of the street is burning'' and they are not able to extinguish the fire.

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by Gedeal View Post
    Now just think about what u answered.
    All Information due this ''bug'' is given multiple times. It tooked month till this problem went to the confirmed section.
    It's like calling the fire department and saying '' my blue house with the red roof on the opposite side of the street is burning'' and they are not able to extinguish the fire.
    just scanned through the multiplayer issues in the confirmed bugs thread and found 2 posts with some details out of six pages if the issue is gonna get fixed every one reporting the problem needs to divulge more info if there is another thread that has more informative post please point towards until then prior statement stands

Banned
    The point of writing out massive comments to somebody and them turning out correct and you ignoring that like the game devs was what? You ass sniffing clairbears are the worst part of this game. Every update destroys people ♥♥♥♥ again and again unless we all pile together and find the exact forum on the exact random ass website? Thank god I stopped playing apparently today would have been the day my base got destroyed again

Tracker
    Somewhere between this biome and that one over there
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvenWolf View Post
    You need to have a read of the "Alpha 15 and beyond for Consoles" in the General Discussion section
    You missed the most important part of that comment.....who is carol

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Charterbus View Post
    The point of writing out massive comments to somebody and them turning out correct and you ignoring that like the game devs was what? You ass sniffing clairbears are the worst part of this game. Every update destroys people ♥♥♥♥ again and again unless we all pile together and find the exact forum on the exact random ass website? Thank god I stopped playing apparently today would have been the day my base got destroyed again
    *HUG*

Refugee

Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Dillinger View Post

Hey Dillinger, its fantastic that you and a great number of Players can enjoy this fantastic Game together!
    But are you reading all the comments of all the other Players who can not?

Believe me, we did write several bug reports... We were answering the questions of the survey as exactly as we could...
    But now, after months waiting, im only pi...ed!

It's more likely calling the fire departement cause your house is on fire , and they are not even answering the phone...

Its not our mistake!? We just bought a game and wanted to play together.
    No More, no Less!

Refugee
    You must be kidding me!!!?! Another Update without fixing the Multiplayer Issue??? I will repeat it one more time, in case you didnt get it the first 6 times... Since Patch 2 my friends and I are not able to play together. Or with someone else in this World!!!
    Fix that, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!
    Hey Maximus i noticed you said "in this world".... one of the updates killed my friends day 300+ server and he had to start over for us to be able to get in. Have you tried starting a new file and having friends join it? Might be your save just isnt compatible anymore.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxorz View Post
    Hey Maximus i noticed you said "in this world".... one of the updates killed my friends day 300+ server and he had to start over for us to be able to get in. Have you tried starting a new file and having friends join it? Might be your save just isnt compatible anymore.
    Hey Roxorz, thank you for your Message.

Yes, we tried that. In any direction. Also newly installed the Game, deleted all the save files etc.

With "in this world" i meant that i can join nobodys session, and no one can join mine.

And everybody i know, has the same problem!

Refugee
    Easy multiplayer fix, revert the game back to the original version. Worked fine before the first patch.

Colony Founder
    im on the xbox and have 0 issues with multi player.

Reconstructionist
    Hey Dillinger, its fantastic that you and a great number of Players can enjoy this fantastic Game together!
    But are you reading all the comments of all the other Players who can not?

Believe me, we did write several bug reports... We were answering the questions of the survey as exactly as we could...
    But now, after months waiting, im only pi...ed!

i see you answered a questionnaire but it lacked : your ISP : your router model, and brand , your NAT type and that of those who cannot connect and , port setting
    It's more likely calling the fire departement cause your house is on fire , and they are not even answering the phone...

Its not our mistake!? We just bought a game and wanted to play together.
    No More, no Less!

I saw the questionnaire and it lacks certain information i think is viable such as : your NAT type that of those who cannot connect to you, Your router model and brand , your ISP and connection type (wifi or wired) and speed , and possibly your port settings .

Sure its not your fault you bought the game and it doesn't work , but attitude is your doing and venting and being angry solves nothing do you think that if this bug was so easy to fix they'd of fixed it by now , but its no easy to fix give these guys a break insulting them and yelling ""FIX THE GAME "doesn't make the bug any easier to isolate and rectify . all im saying is y'all could be a little more civil
    Last edited by Jon Dillinger; 01-28-2017 at 04:46 PM. Reason: fruit cake

Refugee

Do patches apply to the older saves?

I know the patch can make a save corrupt, but if the save continues to work are the new changes in effect? To crybabies: its an alpha.... when a full version comes out cry then.I have lost 500 hours between ark and elite dangerous. It hurts, but itll be okay. Thanks for the early access to what could be one of the GOAT.