Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Pingperfect.com - 7DTD Server Hosting

Preferred Server Partner Pingperfect's Avatar
    Alpha 17 released to experimental last night and wow, the uptake has been crazy yet again. We are proud to be the official providers for The Fun Pimps test servers.

Time is running out to use discount code A17 to get 17% recurring off your new Alpha 17 7 Days to Die game server!

PS. Tired of waiting for your current host to update their configs/get A17 working? Benefits of working so closely with TFP is we have everything ready before updates are released.

Preferred Server Partner Pingperfect's Avatar
    Alpha 17.2 is fully supported with us so grab yourself a server and get playing!

My husband rents a pingperfect server and I've been searching everywhere for an option to make the horde day number red (see photo)

https://gyazo.com/09fcf8e0c5f7d6a622d47fc1eaa6bef7

Is there an option for this with pingperfect because I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKiss View Post
    My husband rents a pingperfect server and I've been searching everywhere for an option to make the horde day number red (see photo)

https://gyazo.com/09fcf8e0c5f7d6a622d47fc1eaa6bef7

Is there an option for this with pingperfect because I can't find it.
    Hi KillerKiss,

I can help u with that. Did u skip some time? Please add me on steam "8th". Then i can help u more.

Quote Originally Posted by 8thrbls View Post
    Hi KillerKiss,

I can help u with that. Did u skip some time? Please add me on steam "8th". Then i can help u more.
    There are a lot of people with that name lol. But no we haven't skipped any time. We just reset everything last week after reaching roughly day 600 and even then the days have always been in white even on horde night.

Refugee
    Warning time.jpg

It's the blood moon warning slider. Check where this is set, if it's -1 it won't ever show. If that's not the issue, let us know.
    Last edited by Wyndrunner2002; 07-24-2019 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Added info

Refugee
    So, I know this might be somewhere else on here, but I haven't had this answered... ever. This has been happening for a few years, on 16 and 17, and it's annoying. I'll play on people's servers (my friends host the server) and I'll play random amount of time, and I'll get kicked off the server, after playing anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour, and back to the menu. Not sure what's going on. This is happening on pingperfect at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndrunner2002 View Post
    Warning time.jpg

It's the blood moon warning slider. Check where this is set, if it's -1 it won't ever show. If that's not the issue, let us know.
    Yeah we tried changing that and it did nothing. The default was set at 12 and we changed it to different numbers and it never showed red Thank you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakingiant View Post
    So, I know this might be somewhere else on here, but I haven't had this answered... ever. This has been happening for a few years, on 16 and 17, and it's annoying. I'll play on people's servers (my friends host the server) and I'll play random amount of time, and I'll get kicked off the server, after playing anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour, and back to the menu. Not sure what's going on. This is happening on pingperfect at the moment.
    Sounds like you have the issue I had, if possible after getting kicked log back in and hit F1 and scroll to see if it says UnloadUnusedAssets That's what I was getting. After logging into the server with another computer it stopped kicking me. I only received this issue after A17.4 experimental build. I still get it but it'll just lag now instead of kick me. Hopefully that helps, but I haven't seen a fix for it.