Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [03/14] Message from the Team - Patch 8 going LIVE today! (Notes Included)

Talking New Ambience?

Didn't see it in the update notes, but were ambient noises added as part of the update? Whenever I go to the wasteland biome I find myself now hearing distant ghostly voices, wind chimes and other creepy noises following the new update! Regardless if it was some bug fix that allowed me to hear these effects that have always been there or if they were simply added as a result of an update, I can say that this new addition makes the game so much more immersive! Thanks so much!

cool thanks BUT

glad you fixed AK BUT smg did same thing does the AK fix also cover this gun as well. And can we expect new features after alpha 16 out im kinda disapointed console is never talked about feel like im in the dark. keep up good work love the game.

ps : 4 player splitscreen or online splitscreen would be awesome i got two consoles so the latter would be better🙂

Quote Originally Posted by WonderlustKing6 View Post
    I know you say you have no news about multiplayer issues, but when is there going to be a fix for people not being able to connect to eachother? its been well over 6 months now its getting ridiculous
    I understand the frustration, and I believe there will be a fix, but because it is likely a common factor in hardware which is very difficult to track down, it is taking time. But they are still investigating, testing and working on the issue. We really do appreciate all info the community gives us. Even in the past 2 months some new info has come to light that we can use. You never know where the next bit will come from.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acoons1 View Post
    Does the minibike icon only show up if you're close to it? Of can you see one across the map?
    I haven't had a chance to test it yet but I assume it works like a backpack icon. Any players who've found old bikes know the answer to this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Shy View Post
    Didn't see it in the update notes, but were ambient noises added as part of the update? Whenever I go to the wasteland biome I find myself now hearing distant ghostly voices, wind chimes and other creepy noises following the new update! Regardless if it was some bug fix that allowed me to hear these effects that have always been there or if they were simply added as a result of an update, I can say that this new addition makes the game so much more immersive! Thanks so much!
    Hmmm this might have been part of whatever audio update helped the AK loop. Either way that's really cool! Glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by gelobledo View Post
    glad you fixed AK BUT smg did same thing does the AK fix also cover this gun as well. And can we expect new features after alpha 16 out im kinda disapointed console is never talked about feel like im in the dark. keep up good work love the game.
    The AK fix should fix SMG too. Did you restart your console after the update? Or unplug for 5 mins to clear the cache? If it still occurs after this please submit a bug report so I can look into it.

New features are not based on PC version. They are ported over when they are finished on PC. If a feature is finished and can come over, I'm sure they'll start working on it asap. But because of the porting process I can't tell you if it's the next patch, or 5 patches from now.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad so many of you are happy with the patch. Thank you for your continued support

Survivor
    Isn't it typical that 7hours before the patch came out the game crashed while I was off my bike and now I've done the update and loaded in the game my bike is nowhere to be seen. All this time I've had no problems with my bike vanishing then it happens just before the patch.
    It's like that old joke 'He had one day left till retirement' :/

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda2002 View Post
    Isn't it typical that 7hours before the patch came out the game crashed while I was off my bike and now I've done the update and loaded in the game my bike is nowhere to be seen. All this time I've had no problems with my bike vanishing then it happens just before the patch.
    It's like that old joke 'He had one day left till retirement' :/
    Lol sorry. Sometimes bad luck just seems to find us.

It would've been a nice retirement too... I heard there was going to be cake.

Sorry for you loss... There must be a Murphy's Law that can be attributed to minibikes...

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    It would've been a nice retirement too... I heard there was going to be cake.

Sorry for you loss... There must be a Murphy's Law that can be attributed to minibikes...
    Quote Originally Posted by MutilatorJuice View Post
    Lol sorry. Sometimes bad luck just seems to find us.
    lol It better have been a flawless cake haha ...... I wonder if all those minibikes have gone to the same place as lost socks?

It's a known fact if you put a minibike in a washing machine you wont get it back.

i always lose one tire only!

You'll find it eventually, likely tucked inside a backpack you haven't used for months =P

Refugee

Major bike problems

I've never posted here before but I figured someone would want to know this happened to me after 1.11

I was parked just outside of Gravestown when I went to leave I was completely out of gas. Went to fill it up and every single part was at zero durability. Went and got repair kits and fixed everything. Ran to a chest to load up and never come back , and then my battery was completely dead again. Repaired it and filled up with gas. Started north and ran out of gas. Now it takes just 4 units of gas to fill up the tank to 100% which lasts about 10-15 seconds before you've got to refuel again.

I haven't seen anyone else having any problems since the patch so here I am. Forums noob

*grabs popcorn and puts minibike keys back on hook*

Quote Originally Posted by OX75 View Post
    I've never posted here before but I figured someone would want to know this happened to me after 1.11

I was parked just outside of Gravestown when I went to leave I was completely out of gas. Went to fill it up and every single part was at zero durability. Went and got repair kits and fixed everything. Ran to a chest to load up and never come back , and then my battery was completely dead again. Repaired it and filled up with gas. Started north and ran out of gas. Now it takes just 4 units of gas to fill up the tank to 100% which lasts about 10-15 seconds before you've got to refuel again.

I haven't seen anyone else having any problems since the patch so here I am. Forums noob

PS4 or Xbox ?
    Did you try logging out and back in again?
    What about dismantling and re assembling?

Quote Originally Posted by OX75 View Post

Sorry you're having trouble with your bike.

Please use the guide provided https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...BEFORE-posting to create a new post in Console Bug Reports section.