Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [03/14] Message from the Team - Patch 8 going LIVE today! (Notes Included)

Refugee

Need help from a actual employee of the game please I want my son back

OK so I'm new to the threads and don't know where to post this and hope it finds the right person or persons.
    So I'm fairly new to the game as sad as it is but I'm glade to be playing and streaming this game , my son and I darted playing together doing streams and all and love it , we've put in long hours and days into this game already mind you he's only 8 but he's a boss at gaming and streaming . Anyways so we've put in so much time and effort in building our base and getting material's and we were on a roll when the game glitches and when we loaded in again every thing and I mean everything was gone not just a bike not just a small part but everything and all that time and effort was for nothing and to top it off now my son doesn't want to play the game anymore or stream this game with me because of it.
    Yeah Im a older gamer and just dealt with it and started another world by myself and it's ok and all but I miss my son and dad time on this game it had taken me away from my normal games like destiny , call of duty zombies, battlefield , and if you can imagine this game is no where like those so that's big for me plus different from my viewers and followers but they loved and supported out father son streams on this so is there any way I can get some help please I'm begging not cause I lost my stuff but more importantly I lost my father son game time.

Scavenger
    Since the update on split screen my wife had a minibike at one of our bases and idk how but the update made our bike duplicate. She would get on and drive away and a bike would remain in the place she drove from. We now have 20 plus bikes unlimited. Lol

Refugee

Need help from a actual employee of the game please I want my son back

OK so I'm new to the threads and don't know where to post this and hope it finds the right person or persons.
    So I'm fairly new to the game as sad as it is but I'm glade to be playing and streaming this game , my son and I darted playing together doing streams and all and love it , we've put in long hours and days into this game already mind you he's only 8 but he's a boss at gaming and streaming . Anyways so we've put in so much time and effort in building our base and getting material's and we were on a roll when the game glitches and when we loaded in again every thing and I mean everything was gone not just a bike not just a small part but everything and all that time and effort was for nothing and to top it off now my son doesn't want to play the game anymore or stream this game with me because of it.
    Yeah Im a older gamer and just dealt with it and started another world by myself and it's ok and all but I miss my son and dad time on this game it had taken me away from my normal games like destiny , call of duty zombies, battlefield , and if you can imagine this game is no where like those so that's big for me plus different from my viewers and followers but they loved and supported out father son streams on this so is there any way I can get some help please I'm begging not cause I lost my stuff but more importantly I lost my father son game time.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvenWolf View Post
    PS4 or Xbox ?
    Did you try logging out and back in again?
    What about dismantling and re assembling?
    I haven't had much time to try those suggestions but I will as soon as I get chance. Thanks! PS4 single player

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Partts227 View Post
    Since the update on split screen my wife had a minibike at one of our bases and idk how but the update made our bike duplicate. She would get on and drive away and a bike would remain in the place she drove from. We now have 20 plus bikes unlimited. Lol
    Ahhhh, you got all the lost minibikes
    All minibikes with the same stats (engine durability etc.)?

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Sorry you're having trouble with your bike.

Please use the guide provided https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...BEFORE-posting to create a new post in Console Bug Reports section.
    I'll do the bug report as soon as I get time. Thank you!

I honestly don't mind walking and if I have to park the bike for a while, it won't kill me. I love this game and I've probably easily put 600+ hours in through a few different playthroughs. The bike wasn't something I relied on too much anyway.

Scavenger
    Seems like this patch bumped up the difficulty. Got two daytime ferals and and a few screamers that called a cop. Good change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lxsp33dyxL View Post
    Hi Lxsp33dyxL

I'm sorry to hear your base was hit with an MD5 error. All informtion on these errors can be found here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...rain-Rewriting

If you would like to provide us with your details or discuss it futher, you can post at the link above or in a new post in the Console Bug Reports area. Pease use the guide provided when doing so - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...BEFORE-posting

Posts need time for moderator approval, so please don't double post. It may take some time for them to show on the page but we will get to approving them.

Clare

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Partts227 View Post
    Hurrah for multiple bikes! But uh... would you mind filling out a report in the Console Bug Reports section? 20+ bikes might start to take it's toll on the game...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHoG View Post
    Ahhhh, you got all the lost minibikes
    All minibikes with the same stats (engine durability etc.)?
    We knew they'd have to turn up eventually...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OX75 View Post
    I'll do the bug report as soon as I get time. Thank you!

I honestly don't mind walking and if I have to park the bike for a while, it won't kill me. I love this game and I've probably easily put 600+ hours in through a few different playthroughs. The bike wasn't something I relied on too much anyway.
    No problemo! I appreciate you taking the time to do so when you get a chance. Best to nip bugs in the bud before the happen for more people

Scavenger

Bike duplicated

Yeah I checked the bikes and they all are the same stats they even had buckets in the basket and they duplicate as Well when the bike was driven away. I'll post this on the big reports page.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda2002 View Post
    Isn't it typical that 7hours before the patch came out the game crashed while I was off my bike and now I've done the update and loaded in the game my bike is nowhere to be seen. All this time I've had no problems with my bike vanishing then it happens just before the patch.
    It's like that old joke 'He had one day left till retirement' :/
    That's funny, cause the same exact thing happened to me.

Heard about(not approved yet) update, got a crash, bike disappeared...I was like, "I sure could use that icon right now" LMAO.

First time it ever happened to me...It was like the game knew the update was coming and was prepping my appreciation for it. LOL

seriously only Minibike icons is the new feature? by the time we get A15 it would be 3+ years if we only get 1 new feature every 2-3 months...

gotta a feeling that 7D2D is going the same direction as Minecraft 3-4 Years till completion before the full version came out on console sigh...
    Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX; 03-15-2017 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    It would've been a nice retirement too... I heard there was going to be cake.

Sorry for you loss... There must be a Murphy's Law that can be attributed to minibikes...
    The best cakes are made from the tears of people who have lost minibikes.

Or, it could be like our server where someone just takes a bike at random...

Last edited by Glimpse; 03-15-2017 at 07:26 PM.

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimpse View Post
    The best cakes are made from the tears of people who have lost minibikes.

Or, it could be like our server where someone just takes a bike at random...

Awesome lol That is priceless and such a nice gesture

Scavenger
    Are you on a server with Grand Spartan?

Quote Originally Posted by Acoons1 View Post
    Are you on a server with Grand Spartan?
    Yes indeed. I'm Glimpse who he keeps talking about in his videos.