Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [04/08] Patch 9 in Submission (Notes Included)

Scavenger
    Duplicating isn't a chest when ppl who play on pc have modded the game which is fancy talk for cheating.

- - - Updated - - -

Creative doesn't have split screen I've tried with my wife love the game and I don't cheat I got all my achievements before using or even finding out about the glitch.

To get creative mode on split screen go under modded options and it's called cheat mode at the bottom of the list. Can only be accessed when starting a new game. If you go into modded options on an already existing game it won't be there because it turns trophies off when enabled.

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkinstein View Post
    You lack reading comprehension too apparently. They said coming soon and there was also a thread telling us that now TFP has some of the pc team working on our console version to bring us new content in the near future. Nowhere did I say it's coming this patch so go ♥♥♥♥ yourself and take your attitude somewhere else.
    I'd say you better settle down there is no need for the type of behavior your displaying here, I hope the mods have a good look as I've looked back over your posts and it's a repeated pattern developing and it's unacceptable, this isn't junior high

Actually, if you did look over my posts, you'd see the majority of them are helpful and more than a few are for some levity. I don't need anyone's approval to defend myself or others against people who come onto the forums and attack the game, developers and community because they are upset about a game they should just put down if it's not what they want. However, I will say that the person I was talking to in this forum didn't help matters and I went a bit overboard. If you don't like me or what I have ever to add to the conversations, there is an ignore feature in these forums, feel free to use it, I won't be upset, I promise.

P.s. dude got banned, so I feel just a tiny bit justified, but will tone it down so I don't upset people who aren't involved, because that isn't what we're all here to deal with.
    Last edited by Funkinstein; 04-12-2017 at 01:25 PM.