Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [04/08] Patch 9 in Submission (Notes Included)

[04/08] Patch 9 in Submission (Notes Included)

Hi all!

Got word that the latest patch has been submitted to Sony and MS for approval. All going according to plan, we'll be releasing early next week - keep an eye out for my usual second post!

Below are the notes for this patch that the team passed on.

Usual Bit
    - NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated
    - do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.
    - keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
    - please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.
    - I do NOT have further info on A15 features (check the sticky in General Discussion for all current info) or updates on MD5, Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.

Oh wait... hang on, I can tell you there are new features coming soon and I should have more details in the coming weeks! Sorry I don't have much more than that right now. Will do another announcement when I know more.

I also do have an update on MD5 errors from the team too, so I'll post that separately in news and announcements soon. Keep an eye out!

---------

7 Days to Die [Console]
    Release Notes
    Patch 9.0
    PS4 Version 1.12
    XB1 Version 1.0.12.0

Hey everyone! Itís just about time for Patch 9! As always we have a boatload of bug fixes in store for you. Check out the list below!

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Gameplay

* BEWARE OF DOGS! We fixed a bug that was preventing them from reaching top speed

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to steal owned minibikes

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to duplicate minibikes and any items in their shopping baskets

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to duplicate items using campfires

* Fixed an issue that would cause a client to spawn with an empty inventory if the network disconnects during their first attempt to join a session

* Fixed an issue that would cause a held minibike chassis to become stuck in the world when the player quit

* Fixed an issue that caused the minibikeís light to turn off when it was hit

* Fixed an issue causing falling debris to destroy iron bars placed on their side

* Fixed an issue with animal hide leg armor that allowed it to be equipped on top of other leg armor and become unequippable

* Fixed an issue that was causing windows to rotate 90 degrees when upgraded to iron

* Fixed an issue that prevented storage boxes from being rotated

* Fixed an issue that would cause wooden signs to be doubly placed when placed on a supply crate

* Fixed an issue that prevented wooden signs from being written on in single player after being written on in Split-Screen

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue that prevented fire sounds from playing when zombies were burning

* Fixed an issue that prevented some biomesí ambient SFX from playing

* Fixed an issue that would cause the panting SFX to continue playing even if stamina was replenished

* Fixed an issue where the player wouldnít animate from another playerís perspective when shooting with the Wooden Bow

* Fixed an issue that was causing the sneaking status icon to remain on the screen after death

* Lowered volume of SFX associated with canceling an item in the crafting queue

* Fixed an issue that prevented the Auger and Chainsaw idle SFX from playing when switching between them

* Fixed an issue where picking up and dropping items in the backpack and toolbelt would occasionally cause some UI overlap

* Fixed an issue that caused the horn sound to play over and over on the minibike when trying to access it while not being the owner

System/Stability

* Fixed a crash that would occur when a player would quit out of a split-screen multiplayer game while a player in the game was on a minibike

* Fixed an issue that would cause items to vanish if the Host disconnected from an online multiplayer game while a client was attempting to move them into their inventory

* Fixed an issue that was causing framerate spikes when Vault Doors would fall off

We canít wait for you to get your hands on Patch 9! Keep an eye on the forums for the official roll-out announcement!

Refugee
    FIRST

- - - Updated - - -

Yaaay first time eva

Desert, wasteland or in small burnt village
    Ok... thanks... or something..

Reconstructionist
    Any word on when we get Penguins?

Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller231 View Post
    Any word on when we get Penguins?
    There's an issue with Mister Flippers, seems he likes to rip off characters fingers, will keep you updated lol

Reconstructionist
    Thanks and on a Saturday the Update info was rather sneaky.

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    * BEWARE OF DOGS! We fixed a bug that was preventing them from reaching top speed

OMG! They actually listened to us!

I know this is a team effort but I'm going to personally thank Gazz on this one. Thank you Gazz!

I know not what you speak of.

This goes to some unknown programmer chained to a desk in the IG dungeon.

Zombie Hunter
    Inside the blackness of my skull, uh where is the way out?
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyPeasyLemonSqueezy View Post
    OMG! They actually listened to us!

I know this is a team effort but I'm going to personally thank Gazz on this one. Thank you Gazz!
    That they do, every update fixes stuff

Refugee

Why are we only getting boreing bug fixes month after month

We've been getting boreing bug fixes month after month, I know it's hard to get stuff done, but the 7d2d console players are dying out cause of no new content, the game gets boreing fast, the community on Xbox was big at one point but now it's small cause the game is boreing with the exact same features after every update, please give us more then just bug fixes

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit I see. New content will be coming soon now. Read man, read.

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by REDDEADVET View Post
    We've been getting boreing bug fixes month after month, I know it's hard to get stuff done, but the 7d2d console players are dying out cause of no new content, the game gets boreing fast, the community on Xbox was big at one point but now it's small cause the game is boreing with the exact same features after every update, please give us more then just bug fixes
    Bug fixes are owed but new content is a gift that they DON"T have to give!

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    I know not what you speak of.

This goes to some unknown programmer chained to a desk in the IG dungeon.
    Well in that case, I thank you and everyone else involved dearly.

Enabling the dogs to run faster is definitely a step in the right direction because it is a survival game after all, right? The more challenging and unforgiving the game is the more immersive and engaging the overall experience will be as a result. Well, at least in my opinion anyway. - All we need now is that 'Daily Wandering Hordes' option, eh? Nudge! Nudge!
    Last edited by EasyPeasyLemonSqueezy; 04-09-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Early This week as in the week between April 8 and 15 or the week after that

Early This week as in the week between April 8 and 15 or the week after that? And I'm so glad that it came out can't wait for the next update, thank you guys so much!!

It's usually just a few days from posting of the announcement to release. So the week of 4/8 is what was meant, I'm 99% sure.